Hib to roll over albs your welcome :)

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Xeros said:
AC raids are indeed not well, but this is an 24/7 game and not all ppl have a 9 to 5 job. Also the multiple timezones can make it sometimes hard.

I really don't understand the strike from hibs.

How many times did Albion wake up with their frontiers not red anymore, but green or blue? multiple times.

I still remember the days when hibs were having all the enemie relics, but was there then a word comming of unfair and things like that from the hibs? NO. They just laughed at the whine of Mids and albs.

And what about the fellow hibs that gets hurt now? Ok, those who whish can still can go on rvr, but they have it harder then before now.

And honestly, do you think the albs and mids give a thing about the strike? majority of the population not tbh.

Most are even happy you do the strike, so that way they can lvl their hib chars better as lots of albs rolled chars on Hib now. And all because they are the so called "OP-realm"

Don't forget this is a game we all pay for and we can't be forced to do things or not. You can only suggest some things to your guildmembers or alliancemembers or make it in your guild CoC.

The whines I have seen here the last few years do regulary come back, but on an other realm. So pls grow up and stop the QQ. There are facts in life and game we never will be able to change.

What the fuck wich planet do U come from ????

Last time a AC raid was done by mid/hib was when DH did one as a LAN party 6 month ago or so.

Albs do it several time a WEEK if any realms have relics.

I just got home and I just logged in to see if a m8 was on and behold same old PvE guild doing same old keep takes at 4.30 am as usuall.

Atm albs are 41 or 42 % of server active RvR population ( I'm drunk so don't remember) so they can defend against any realm at any time with a wast force aoutnumbering the enemy. And yet they have not even tried to do a prime time RR for the last 2 years. Granted they had a RvR event some time ago but it was not very succesfull in terms of taking relic. Fun as was intended but didn't really get to be a RR. last 20+ RR on hib/mid has been done 3-7 am by the same old AC guild that can't kill anything in primetime. :puke:

so plz STFU untill U got something usefull to say :drink:

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Knothead said:
this is the biggest fuck up of all time allowing people to swop realms by simply logging excal/pryd we don't want albs who play hib then release nged 10 mins later albs take nged same players. so stay away from hib we don't need you to poison hib from the inside also

Where were u when they handed out brains?
Not where u was suppose to be
The ones Releaseing the fcking keeps was hibs in a protest about the sillly stupid ban GOA layed uppon Tedious Ten guildmembers and black falcon guild members when TT lowered renaris to lvl 1

SO there if u can read it shouldnt be a problem tyvm

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix said:
I would sign up for that...just give me treehuggers and smelly trolls to kill ^^

lol indeed. Kinetix perhaps you would encourage more poeple to think about it. Like I said before its not a rule thing it would simply be a guide and an agreement. The AC raids going on here are malicious and we should have protected ourselves from them a long time ago by working together rather than this mess.

locherbread

Fledgling Freddie
So alot of Albs rolled Hib toons..Hmm so can we now look forward to hibs ACing relics too :touch:

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
That would be better as everyone hates albs. :p
My socks dont like albs either...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom