hib rvr population drop?

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm fun to see how albion has improved.. but then again, both hib and mid have more %ish when its 200k+ lrps :s

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
can't handle /rel when they r so overpowered. The l33t realm.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Can only speak for myself, and I am on Gorre trying out the oh-so-underpowered realm albion, and i know a good bunch of good players who also try out the other realms as much as possible now with gorre.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Clipse said:
can't handle /rel when they r so overpowered. The l33t realm.

All of us haven't made /release our trademark. :m00:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
all the hibs on albion/gorre showing the real albs how to play :eek: all relics all keeps, kthx, such easy classes to play

vintervargen

Banned
how fucking hard can it be do understand that you destroy emain rvr with your motherfucking CG and your cockassbitching BG? doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.

El3wynn

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
how fucking hard can it be do understand that you destroy emain rvr with your motherfucking CG and your cockassbitching BG? doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.

:bazbeer:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
If you die, its ok to release and come back, no one will think any less of u. Bring back DH and Arnor imo :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
If you die, its ok to release and come back, no one will think any less of u. Bring back DH and Arnor imo :D

I wasn't gonna say anything but you do write about /release from an expert's point of you!

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

:clap: :wub: :fluffle: :drink:

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Radar detection for the win .... :p bb hibs :)

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
all the hibs on albion/gorre showing the real albs how to play :eek: all relics all keeps, kthx, such easy classes to play

LMAO :)

Out of all the characters in your sig, you've only got one that's remotely difficult (Bard), so please cry more :twak:

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
out of all the characters in your sig, you only have 2 that are incredibly easy, so cry more, what a stupid idiot u are.

Th reason hibs LWRP is dropping is cus of the emain zerg, u go amg, OMFG 7FG albs, you go MMG, OMG 6fg mids, you roam in between, Omg its so quiet here, look a solo necro .............

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
quite fun as rvr has always been like this, you just dont have good old hibs to clean it out :F

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
vintervargen said:

the emain zerg has been there since the days when CC meant "champion commander" and had nothing to do with mezzing. So why the drop now?

Maybe it's just cyclical and the stats don't go back long enough to catch the last dip.

Or maybe you're all in pve like stajjijion suggests,

or perhaps you're all in alb on Gorre to get a taste of overpopulation for a change ;)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
beta (gol at amg with allot of lowbies arround em)

albs pnwed mids
albs pwned hibs

suddenly.....

CC INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
×1000000000000000 :D

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAM 200 albs dead!
the rest ran to atk and letting atk guards kill the cc :p

rofl

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
Can only speak for myself, and I am on Gorre trying out the oh-so-underpowered realm albion, and i know a good bunch of good players who also try out the other realms as much as possible now with gorre.

I wanted to try albion in nf out on gorre but too many realmm8s so I went mid/hib instead :p

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
the emain zerg has been there since the days when CC meant "champion commander" and had nothing to do with mezzing.

wow that made me all nostalgic :d

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
the emain zerg has been there since the days when CC meant "champion commander" and had nothing to do with mezzing. So why the drop now?

Maybe it's just cyclical and the stats don't go back long enough to catch the last dip.

Or maybe you're all in pve like stajjijion suggests,

or perhaps you're all in alb on Gorre to get a taste of overpopulation for a change ;)

Most of my Guild are on gorre atm.Some taking a break until NF. Maybe gives you a hint.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
vintervargen said:
Bad hair day??

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Bad hair day??

Every day's a bad hair day for Vinter, because he gets all cross and I have to fluffle his hair to make him feel better.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

:clap:

Danamyr said:
LMAO :)

Out of all the characters in your sig, you've only got one that's remotely difficult (Bard), so please cry more :twak:

Why you even bother making a sig farmer boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom