Hi I Have Epeen

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,642


Thread title and choice of content courtesy of Savage Entertainment Ltd :<

(read as: you can prolly ignore this thread, im bored)

not that maeloch and friends didnt deserve it :E

but still, i must be bored to still be typing

so im off to bed

gnite !
 

Zede

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
3,584
maeloch hits like a baby, but he is fast :)
 

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
2,527
Yeah, if he runs around Aldoran style at 3am with 6-7 people. He deserves worse. Ruined 2 trios for me. I would slap him irl for it if I was back at the daoc meeting. ~~
 

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
1,443
bigchief said:


Thread title and choice of content courtesy of Savage Entertainment Ltd :<

(read as: you can prolly ignore this thread, im bored)

not that maeloch and friends didnt deserve it :E

but still, i must be bored to still be typing

so im off to bed

gnite !
didnt deserve that we were 6 fighting 3 fg noobs like u, yeah u is r0x0r prick
 

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,392
I saw this coming :).

And me and jamies was duo'ing for and hour or two b4 that and mostly getting zerged (gimps united), then did a clever thing and made a grp and went back with it. tbh when i saw u and carpp hanging about the bridge (duo, tut-tut for rr9 stealthers, not sure that's allowed) i wanted to go back solo and have a pop but the grp was getting all offended.

And Trollum, I have never met u solo one single time, so less of ur crap. I have spoiled the night for ur trio a couple of times, but you weren't the one soloing. My main memory of you in the frontiers is you hitting a buffed up templar in HW while I watched and ur savage friend chased me about in circles.

Mael, 50th ment.
 

Attachments

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
596
lo bigchief hardman

bigchief thats very tuff versus a caster m8...have noticed u wont fight me solo any more even with your uber damage ..
so stop been a prick and showing off and grow up..think most fights mael will prob kick ya arse tbh....if he does bet u get aoln to join too lol..

enuff said

respect mael
zero respect bickcockboyweale..

jamie
 

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
596
trollum

3 things to say to u.............u couldnt slap your self ya fecking gimp..

thanes always solo..known fact....

and last 1 go fight bigchiefe cos he a cock like yourself..might be next daoc marriage...couple of gay gimps meet thru daoc sounds so nice...
all the best the pair of you

jamie :drink:
 

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,237
jamiesmallicus said:
bigchief thats very tuff versus a caster m8...have noticed u wont fight me solo any more even with your uber damage ..
so stop been a prick and showing off and grow up..think most fights mael will prob kick ya arse tbh....if he does bet u get aoln to join too lol..
Follow the underlined part yourself before suggesting it to others :m00: I highly recommend you reading the starting post again - there is more than just the picture if you didn't notice :S Oh no, wait, is this where we get the "olololool m8s, im drunk dont mind me you tards loolololollolo" post? :<
 

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
1,443
atos said:
I would slap him irl for it if I was back at the daoc meeting. ~~
hahhaha yeah and i reckon u would b shitting that hat for a month after
 

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
762
I killed Maeloch solo with my RR2l0 skald in RoG gear, do I get a cookie now? :)
 

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
151
WHAT?! but he has like OVERPOWERD baseline stun how is that possibel :((
 

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
762
I played lame, what can I say ;)

(not like Im just gonna stand there and let him nuke me to death am I? :p)
 

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
5,890
jamiesmallicus said:
bigchief thats very tuff versus a caster m8...have noticed u wont fight me solo any more even with your uber damage ..
so stop been a prick and showing off and grow up..think most fights mael will prob kick ya arse tbh....if he does bet u get aoln to join too lol..

enuff said

respect mael
zero respect bickcockboyweale..

jamie
Exactly who needs to grow up? You start bringing up you 'hi I'm 8 y/o' namecalling whenever you dislike something :eek:
Jupiter said:
hahhaha yeah and i reckon u would b shitting that hat for a month after
Cuz you'd grapple him while waiting for reinforcements :<
 

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,642
heh lol @ some of these replies. Posted the thread as a joke for a mate, has been quite amusing ><


jamiesmallicus said:
bigchief thats very tuff versus a caster m8...have noticed u wont fight me solo any more even with your uber damage ..
so stop been a prick and showing off and grow up..think most fights mael will prob kick ya arse tbh....if he does bet u get aoln to join too lol..

enuff said

respect mael
zero respect bickcockboyweale..

jamie

Saw you hmmm 3 times last night. 1st u were camping a bridge with a fg. 2nd you were camping a bridge with a fg. 3rd you were running around near beno docks with maeloch stuck to you. I was running unstealthed, see a rr9 champ and a rr10 menta, stealth (theres only me, ive no chance and was running beno3 to claim) so you sl'd cos you wanted one of your infamous 1v1's clearly ><



Maeloch said:
I saw this coming :).

And me and jamies was duo'ing for and hour or two b4 that and mostly getting zerged (gimps united), then did a clever thing and made a grp and went back with it. tbh when i saw u and carpp hanging about the bridge (duo, tut-tut for rr9 stealthers, not sure that's allowed) i wanted to go back solo and have a pop but the grp was getting all offended.
When you made a grp everyone had gone to bed >< Carpp was being played by a hib (he'd been on ~15mins), he wasnt grped with me and we didnt add on each others fights. So why you're whining that he was around when all he'd done was port beno and cross a bridge to run into your grp I dunno. Rvr died around the same time your grp started coming so I went to bed instead.
 

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,392
bigchief said:
When you made a grp everyone had gone to bed....Rvr died around the same time your grp started coming so I went to bed instead.
How do I know when RvR is gonna die? Run b4 we fixed the grp was a 1fg+ albs camping the bridge - intially made a grp of 4 peeps with some twf and 2 * st with a view to have a go at bombing em for a laugh...couple more peeps want to come - fine.

Mael, 50th ment.
 

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
180
Maeloch u bastard u killed whole RvR by making group that just sux ! lol
 

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,392
Least he spells the name right for a change.

Mael, 50th ment.
 

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
593
It comes to something when pve'ers like Maeloch and jamiesmallicus try to grow epeens! Prydwen really has gone downhill since I left :D
 

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,392
Earl said:
It comes to something when pve'ers like Maeloch and jamiesmallicus try to grow epeens!
Taking an interest in my epeen prolly means you should get out the house more.

Mael, 50th ment.
 

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
762
You DO know that you can make a signature and type in "Mael, 50th ment." there so you dont have to type it every time? ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom