Hi I Have Epeen

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
You DO know that you can make a signature and type in "Mael, 50th ment." there so you dont have to type it every time? ;)

I bet he doesn't like the ugly line there :p

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Taking an interest in my epeen prolly means you should get out the house more.

Mael, 50th ment.

You're the one playing DAoC :p

Aeva

Banned
Funkybunny said:
is it just me or has jamie turned into a complete dickwad lately?

i've always thought that he was a little shit, probably because he kept killing meh :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
You DO know that you can make a signature and type in "Mael, 50th ment." there so you dont have to type it every time? ;)
He thinks its cool :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
o btw xD

for Maeloch and Jamies

Hadn't seen your ss b4 maeloch

based on the grp window it was me vs a rr10menta rr9 champ rr8 warden rr7 bard rr5 bm rr4 druid and a rr6 ranger.

You're happy to grp with a stealther yet Jamies qq's cos he died once to me duoing. His comment in /gu is highly amusing too since it was him and 2 rangers and 2 of them still died >< But ofc they were something we imagined I expect :p

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Derric > Weewillywinkie.

Sorry, I meant Bigchiefweale.

Staff PAs rule!

Funny thing is, I've never seen Bigchiefweale solo, always with at least another stealther.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
bigchief said:
o btw xD

for Maeloch and Jamies

Hadn't seen your ss b4 maeloch

based on the grp window it was me vs a rr10menta rr9 champ rr8 warden rr7 bard rr5 bm rr4 druid and a rr6 ranger.

You're happy to grp with a stealther yet Jamies qq's cos he died once to me duoing. His comment in /gu is highly amusing too since it was him and 2 rangers and 2 of them still died >< But ofc they were something we imagined I expect :p
Read what has been said: they were in a group cause they were running against approx 16-24 people, makes sense tbh.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
Derric > Weewillywinkie.

Staff PAs rule!

Funny thing is, I've never seen Bigchiefweale solo, always with at least another stealther.
He's solo alot. I've seen him solo when I've been playing talen. But if you get killed by a duo or more you rather group up with someone and kill them, so you don't have to take a boat every 6 minutes. Which is what I guess he did.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Funkybunny said:
is it just me or has jamie turned into a complete dickwad lately?
Not just you, he's been a 'cockboy' of late, as he'd describe it :<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
Derric > Weewillywinkie.

Staff PAs rule!

Seen him solo quite a few times :eek:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
Read what has been said: they were in a group cause they were running against approx 16-24 people, makes sense tbh.

there was fuck all people on when the grp turned up. Their duo was like 2hrs b4, by 3am everyones gone to bed mate. I'm also solo like 95% of my playtime so I guess you just dont see me often ><

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
The problem will albs reassuring that "I've seen bigchief solo" is a complete and blatant lie :/ after all for you to see him you'd have to be near him, and since you're an alb too, by being near him you're automatically rendering him not solo (since you're there with him).. ofc when you walk away from him you can argue "he's solo then.." but you can't *see* that he's solo then, can you? ;)

That being said, bc soloed plenty back when I played, and also wasn't ashamed to duo after being killed a few times by duos/trios, which imo should be fine.. but who knows somebody probably has a problem with that.. I as a rr10 caba was criticised repeatedly for not fighting a group of 3 hibs solo merely because I'm higher RR (even tho cabas don't even have ae CC..) and instead was defending the tower they attacked x< since bc is high RR he's probably not allowed to group either even if only to balance numbers, I guess..

Oh and jamies, chill man, you used to be cool :(

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
there was fuck all people on when the grp turned up. Their duo was like 2hrs b4, by 3am everyones gone to bed mate. I'm also solo like 95% of my playtime so I guess you just dont see me often ><

ahh so 3am we shud all go to bed, hmm i was running since 9pm and we ran into nothing but alb and mid zergs all nite, but it must feel good to PA somebody when resting, u is r0x0r m8 :fluffle:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
BC best infil around. He could probably be just as good on a rr4 inf imo =]

david

Loyal Freddie
bigchief said:

Wed/Thursday was over FG of non stealth albs running about and FG of mids camping berks tower after 3am i logged about 3:30 and they was still about, was fun, thought maybe peeps might be up later on a friday.

Was some camping in beno tower, 2 necros 1 Theurg 2 mincers 1 scout over 2 infils in beno tower and was 6 of us ran into 4-5 mids but yeah group was abit much for what was about but how was i meant to know would of been fair if it was like wed/thurs :( , necros:< go whitelights you meant to kill stuff, not last forever, seen softer tower doors to melee :wub:

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
BC best infil around. He could probably be just as good on a rr4 inf imo =]

Atleast now he gimped himself with slash he seems like rr4. :flame:

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
And lol at Maelochs SS. Jamie seems to think sbs can kill rr9 champs solo. (And happily reminds about killing high rr scout and infil solo in the next line).
/ponder

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
bigchief said:

Not sure what we're arguing about anymore, but finding it hard to care - off to pub.

Mael, 50th ment.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Thrust Heat Lw for teh rox eh? xD

He used spirit on me all the time then but thats not the point.
Didnt win any fair 1vs1 against bc after he had his gear set after toa. Respec= I win more than I lose=gimping himself. :wub:

Atleast you can debuff albs fully and not see "Your poison fires but fails to affect the target" line every frieking time you meat some1 above rr5.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
The problem will albs reassuring that "I've seen bigchief solo" is a complete and blatant lie :/ after all for you to see him you'd have to be near him, and since you're an alb too, by being near him you're automatically rendering him not solo (since you're there with him).. ofc when you walk away from him you can argue "he's solo then.." but you can't *see* that he's solo then, can you? ;)

That being said, bc soloed plenty back when I played, and also wasn't ashamed to duo after being killed a few times by duos/trios, which imo should be fine.. but who knows somebody probably has a problem with that.. I as a rr10 caba was criticised repeatedly for not fighting a group of 3 hibs solo merely because I'm higher RR (even tho cabas don't even have ae CC..) and instead was defending the tower they attacked x< since bc is high RR he's probably not allowed to group either even if only to balance numbers, I guess..

Oh and jamies, chill man, you used to be cool :(
But... if I'd see him fighting an enemy 1 on 1, and I wouldn't add (oh yeah, wouldn't that be something), then he'd be solo, unless there were some saracen corpses near him :<
Jupiter said:
ahh so 3am we shud all go to bed
He only said that by then most people logged, which is true, ain't it? :eek:
Jupiter said:
but it must feel good to PA somebody when resting, u is r0x0r m8 :fluffle:
Ask luon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom