HI HI !!!! Inc from usa servers !!

legar

Loyal Freddie
Thanks liloe for clearing that up :)

i was told on the merlin boards though that they didnt suffer from AoE falloff ;) seems we cant trust those americans :p:p

/salute to all and seeya in game ;)

btw.. planning (thinking) of staying mana till 50 and then respeccing for the fastest way to get to 50. (crack and hot combined with mana chanter)

any input on that?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
legar said:
Thanks liloe for clearing that up :)

i was told on the merlin boards though that they didnt suffer from AoE falloff ;) seems we cant trust those americans :p:p

/salute to all and seeya in game ;)

btw.. planning (thinking) of staying mana till 50 and then respeccing for the fastest way to get to 50. (crack and hot combined with mana chanter)

any input on that?

respec stones are kinda expensive, so you should bear that in mind =)) but that's all I can say to that.

and the mentalist TL did some nice maths on the dmg falloff on light AE DD spells =) really good thing, cannot remember his url though :(

legar

Loyal Freddie
full respecs went for 7-8P in housing and 5-6P if your luck, and single lines between 5-7.

is that much different then here?

i wouldnt mind spending 5 plat for a stone (or going on a DR a couple of times) and have been able to spec for Hot and crack till lvl 50 :)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Respec stones will go down to a price below nothing soon. With almost everyone able to farm dragon with 10 people. CF done daily dragon raids. (still cant see how they expect to get 5p for the stones)

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
thats the idea aloca we want to stop the stupid prices on Respecs stones once we flood the market with em prices will go down but we gonna make some money along the way thats only fair

all CF members atm sell full respec for 5p and RA respec for 2 that will no doubt go down in the future

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
On pryd/alb back in the day you could barely get 3p for a full respec there were so many about. :p

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
Danya said:
On pryd/alb back in the day you could barely get 3p for a full respec there were so many about. :p

and then this one time in band camp .... :drink:

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
legar said:
hehe trust me, i have played in the new frontier.
they will come in 1.70.. thats 2 patches away.

and pbaoe is hardly what it is anymore.

since it wont go trough walls anymore.
wrong. played with skitz & aleik on pend - was teh ubah =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom