HI HI !!!! Inc from usa servers !!

legar

Loyal Freddie
Heya everyone here,

People who read the "vnboards" might know me as s_strider from merlin/mordred.
I have closed all 4 of my accounts on usa servers (2 sold) and made the decision to start playing on this server from scratch.

ToA kinda forced me to moving to euro servers, and seeing all the stickies for MLraids wich ALL occur in my timezone finally, i know i prolly made the right decision. (reason i left usa servers was that with ML's it takes hours and hours to complete some, so most usa people started those "after dinner" wich is allready past midnight here in europe.
And since i have a normal Job :) i was falling behind.

My Girlfriend and me are making a manachanter / light mentalist combo aimed for guildgrouping etc on NF. (and a bot offcourse)

So this is the official welcome post i think ;)

We will be starting from 1, no cash, no PL. so good old days i guess :p
hand-outs are accepted :p:p

Regards

Legar / legarsbot

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, travelling back in time eh? :)

Gimme a shout on Wolveryne (evenings) and Ill give you some cash to get you started

legar

Loyal Freddie
Heya,

Thanks, will do for sure :)
As far as lvling in time hehe, well not all patches do many good ;)

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Vantros of the Delerium said:
gimme a shout if u need a couple of things - just pm a BoH member and ask for Van

yes. cause everyone that never even played on excal knows what BoH stands for !!

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya, welcome to Hibernia.

message me ingame on squalion and ill make some staves for you two, think i can make up to level 35 ones (i dont craft much tbh lol).

ill supply you with some stuff from my vault left over from numerous raids (90~ qua cloth,rogs, and so on)

if you need a guild try Brotherhood of Hibernia (BoH) or Clan Bear Hawk (CBH)

both are big friendly guilds and are currently recruting.

also im guessing you've played hibernia before? so you know all the leveling spots so on?

as for the characters your making chanters are always wanted in RvR/PvE groups, but atm ments are kinda unwanted for some reason or another, atm i think ments are mainly for HoT,MoT etc.

there wont be many groups at the moment beacuse many are still trying to do ToA ML's (we've only had two waves of ML10 dings so far) and also ppl are trying to level the artifacts.

msg me ingame for anything you need or help.

will possably be on Squalion , drardod or Canceri

legar

Loyal Freddie
Great replies , and thanks, ill take this post with me when i log on :)

We have played hib before (i had lvl 50's , and many rr5+ in all realms) so i know the spots :)

reason we chose mana chanter / light ment (not mana)

is because my GF can debuff for me, and then i will nuke even harder.
this is by far the deadliest caster-combo in hib (asked many many other high realmrank casters in hib / merlin what they would roll if they had the chance to reroll. they helped me decide)
and the fact the with an orange salamander full buffed, and a full buffed chanter pet we can take out almost every artifact solo :)

That means, being able to help our guild better, and we can have a steady cash-income when needed.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
daft me, almost forgot about sally's, theyre bloody nasty :) aye, supposed it would be a great duo :)

legar

Loyal Freddie
may i stress thought that were not here for pve :) but for rvr.. but we will have a long way to go before its so far :)

but i would be nice to get all the ML's under my chin finally.. on usa servers i never could get past ML1 because of the time difference

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Hi and welcome :D

Vantros owes me like 3 plat so tell him to give it to you :D but don't get too close when you collect it, he can be a bit um...teapot like?

legar

Loyal Freddie
light mentalist gimp? lol what are you smoking ;)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
legar said:
light mentalist gimp? lol what are you smoking ;)
Nothing, I just played a million RPs on a light mentalist and think they're gimped. :(

WTF Tzee?! Trying to cheat on me!!! :O

legar

Loyal Freddie
ask her :)

she will be online tonight as Vecu

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
im gonna anticipate 300 ppl sending msgs to vecu tonight

danya

trying?
:-o

legar

Loyal Freddie
bahaha :)

well she's a chit-chatter, she will only like it :m00:

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to Excalibur, seems you're well provided for already :cheers:

The guilds mentioned are both very nice, lots of nice people in both :)

legar

Loyal Freddie
what are those "point-lists" i come across everywhere?

are those people who were on raids and won something or alike?

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
dont think there is a currently active pointlist, but basically, people go to a certain raid leaders raid, they get points for attending, in their roll these points are added to their total, and it resets to zero upon a win.

throw in some other various modifications, but thats the basis

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
btw. Im a light ment also, they are far from gimp (especially in ToA zones), with my orange in more ways than one pets
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
I was thinking RvR not pet handling in PvE situations. However, pets suck anyway. :p

legar

Loyal Freddie
PvE: Mana spec chanter uses focus shield, ment HoTs the mob. With a fully buffed pet, you can kill faster then any PBaE group. Once the pet has definate aggro, the ment sticks an AE DoT and then AE nukes(45 light, 29 mana). With this duo, you can farm 2-3p an hour.

RvR: Chanter gives you speed, both classes have a pet. Chanter heat debuffs targets, ment then nukes for 600-800 per spell. Chanter can also baseline nuke. Pets shut down any enemey healers/casters, tanks then die to the barrage of nukes. If it's a zerg fight, the chanter heat debuffs while the ment AE nukes the hell out of everyone (Ment AE nukes aren't effected by the spread of targets like PBaE and most other AE nukes).

Hardly gimp in rvr :)
Any hib who thinks a light ment in rvr is gimp, has no clue about the class, or has never encounterd a light ment who played like he suppose play.. Especially when the light ment is complemented with a mana chanter.

Anyway that was hardly the discussion of the topic.
But thanks for welcoming a new hib by saying his class is gimp :)

Adari

Part of the furniture
legar said:

LIES!

LIES! LIES! LIES! LIES! LIES! LIES! LIES! LIES!

ALL LIES!

Psht, and I want 25% interested ont he 21 gold I invested on you per day, to be paid when you hit lvl 50.

AHahheahaeheha

legar

Loyal Freddie
hahah Adari ;)

Hey, I said how I started yesterday evening, not how its looking now :)
Thanks again for that btw :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
thats the main problem here atm, people dunno how powerfull ments can be in RvR

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
legar said:
PvE: Mana spec chanter uses focus shield, ment HoTs the mob. With a fully buffed pet, you can kill faster then any PBaE group. Once the pet has definate aggro, the ment sticks an AE DoT and then AE nukes(45 light, 29 mana). With this duo, you can farm 2-3p an hour.

I used to love focus pulling, I rolled a manachanter and druid and specced them just for it. However, they nerfed the damage that focus shield deals, and its now something I only go back to when there isnt an alternative. Its not true to say that it beats any PB group these days :(

Be warned that hibernia is a tricky place to get into rvr groups, and the feelings about mentalists expressed here are widespread, people are just trying to warn you fairly. As a 'pair' you may find it hard, people wont want to take you both as this server/realm has an addiction to PB that youll find hard to change.

Whatever you roll, welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom