Hi alarmclock albs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
hmm i dunno what school u went to but the smart kids were too busy gettin kicked to shit to take the piss out of anyone

tierk

Part of the furniture
Why is it some worm always has to come out of the wood work and try to defend shitty actions? Also i am curious to know what happened to all the albs that were going on about we get em back in cluster in two days blah blah blah? Couldnt wait for cluster afterall and reverted to type?

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
Why is it some worm always has to come out of the wood work and try to defend shitty actions? Also i am curious to know what happened to all the albs that were going on about we get em back in cluster in two days blah blah blah? Couldnt wait for cluster afterall and reverted to type?

double post :s

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:

? (nerf having to type more than just ?)

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
griralith said:
Eggy ML = Mid/Hib RR raid

Late night = Alb RR raid

wheres the diff?

Hib/MId RR = 1100-1200 online

Alb AC RR = 50-150 online

I heard Glottis common sense has been on Ebay a while, you might want to go purchase it.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
griralith said:

Late night = Alb RR raid

wheres the diff?

Yeah we can't have the odds being unfairly even in NF :mad:

Drav

Loyal Freddie
LOL such l33t hate flowing through this topic always makes me chuckle.... you'd think us Albs were like the Nazi's and any AC Leader is like Hitler tbh...cant Mids/Hibs just have a laugh at the cheek of Albs? i sure laughed when you stole our precious relics when half of Alb was in an ML raid.... thing is Alb are still out fighting....when Mids lose relics they go play WoW until someone can AC em back.... such stlong confidence and will to fight :)

polza

Loyal Freddie
griralith said:

Late night = Alb RR raid

wheres the diff?

complains at: www.0-Relics-ftw.com or flameaway-couldntcare-less.org

diff is if i was on ml marathon and relic raid goin on when u had 6 relics i had the option to suicide go defend relics, 4 am that option does not exsist.

but personal choice of when u wanan try take relics tbh

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Drav said:
LOL such l33t hate flowing through this topic always makes me chuckle.... you'd think us Albs were like the Nazi's and any AC Leader is like Hitler tbh...cant Mids/Hibs just have a laugh at the cheek of Albs? i sure laughed when you stole our precious relics when half of Alb was in an ML raid.... thing is Alb are still out fighting....when Mids lose relics they go play WoW until someone can AC em back.... such stlong confidence and will to fight :)
tho i disagree with the albion on ML thing, cos its their responsibility to leave and defend. you're spot on bout mids going to play WoW when they lose em

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Zeratuhl said:
Or join synergy and add to oblivion!? :D doublestandards 4 life !

They say practise makes perfect and in your case its true. You are a perfect twat.

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Drav said:

Can we plz keep those references out of this topic. thank you.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
polza said:
diff is if i was on ml marathon and relic raid goin on when u had 6 relics i had the option to suicide go defend relics, 4 am that option does not exsist.

but personal choice of when u wanan try take relics tbh

The option of staying up late, filling yourself with coffee, maybe farming cash all night just incase you have the suspicion of an inc AC exists tho... Hell, stick some tunes on and farm, lvl an alt, I mean Im up at 5am sat/sun anyway, dont see why others who follow similar sleeping patterns should be restricted just because the rest of the game cant suck it up and stay up..... Please ffs grow up....its not my fault Im nocturnal.....I blame internet pr0n sites ;)

Mundokar said:
Can we plz keep those references out of this topic. thank you.

Sure m8, just strikes me as strange the amount of pure and utter hatred each of the realms has for each other, I mean a bit of competitiveness, a bit of a grudge is fine, but if Excal has a big get together from the sound of some of the posts recently 70% of the ppl who turned up would be tryna knock each other out.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Drav said:
but if Excal has a big get together from the sound of some of the posts recently 70% of the ppl who turned up would be tryna knock each other out.

say a time and date and i'll be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom