Hi alarmclock albs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
i am happy that albs failed to take relic in the morning, get some balls pls.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
These always fun to read.

And i can assure you Blindguardian is not on "l337" rvr guild :p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Alternatively you can roll a ranger and leech your way through the realm ranks eh?

you could yes, but we are talking about relic raids?

blindguardien is ebayed right, cuz previous blindguardien was like prolific for something.

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like you had a fun night rvr at that ungodly time? Else you'd be camping / farming arties anyway :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
3fg at 4am sounds like "people who just play at that time".

Bit crap if you're not online but it's hardly logging in 12fg when the enemy has noone on.

Obviously there were enough mids on to defend since they got wiped every run? :)

(not to mention that small groups of both mids and hibs tried this before they took them back on sunday)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Faril said:
Fun getting wiped every run?

oh and a tip: when you're banned for 3 days for posting spam it's usually a bad idea to post with alt accounts and get it extended to a month.

endineit

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Alternatively you can roll a ranger and leech your way through the realm ranks eh?

at least he doesnt need a fg to do it..unlikely with you :puke:

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:

Or join synergy and add to oblivion!? :D doublestandards 4 life !

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
3fg at 4am sounds like "people who just play at that time".

Bit crap if you're not online but it's hardly logging in 12fg when the enemy has noone on.

Obviously there were enough mids on to defend since they got wiped every run? :)

(not to mention that small groups of both mids and hibs tried this before they took them back on sunday)

:worthy:

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
lol was it 3fgs??....mates thats hardly a raid. And mid has made several raids like that with fgs staying up late having nothing to do and give a try on relic.

So imo before u call albs lame cuz of sumtin 3fgs did u shud take a look at ur own realm, i thinks u still just wanno brag cuz u took 3 relix from albs last weekend.

If u actually make a zerg get up at 5am to raid teh relic then it cud be considered lame, this is just an opportunityraid.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
We all do it, just Mid doesn't organise it, or hasn't in recent memory. Usually we get three or four people firing fool's bow at a keep, then one will suicide and get a siege ram.

That's not the same.

We saw 3fg of Albs massing at Beno at 02:00 and even though we were expecting a possible raid, they still had enough preparation to get a war ram and three trebs up within minutes of hitting Fens.

So, hats off for the organisation mates but you can't really compare that to three gimpy hunters and a boredlock bombing Beno towers.:twak: I think that's the main gripe.

Personally I don't care. It bugs me that PvE relic raids are even possible tbh but that's no ones fault. I've said so many times before that players are gonna play to win and they can't really be blamed. As much sense to blame Bob the Albion for the population of his realm - Not his fault now is it that they have over twice as many players? He's just playing the game. :)

The simple solution is a change to the game. Lock the relics from 01:00 to 08:00 CET .. UNLESS there is any substantial keep action going on. Like if Beno is US or whatever, then the relics stay open but if its 1AM and there's nothing big happening in the frontier the relics lock. You could even restrict this to homeland relics (ie your realms own relics are safe but ones in keeps are not). Even a viable story could be added....thus...

"Mighty Jarl Hussar of the Relic keep has decreed the supply lines are to be made secure this night. All women and childen are to remain inside the keeps! Bar the gates - no intruder will gain passage this night!"

Easy answer and not that hard to think of tbh.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
well i know vp+groove tried on hurbury lots of times before late at night when all grps had logged. Seem the same to me, nothing planned just get rams as we had the opportunity whit albs sleeping. Never succeded tho but still... :)

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
i was in the grp that initiated the RR, wasn't a premeditated 'alarm-clock' raid, we just got grp going with some .es m8s on LAN and there was nothing to kill in lagramon, so someone suggested taking a tower to lure some mids, then someone said why not draw them out by attacking relic keep, and so it progressed from there.

we got 'whiped' because mids were twice our numbers thanks to RR blabbers on irc namely madition and aided by naffets spamming 'LOL ALBS RR LOLOLOL'

like ppl say its a 24/7 server, and while i defended the mids who attacked alb while on ML (cos they were too stupid to go and defend) its no different to attackin relics at night... if u want to look on it thru a roleplayers eyes 'attacking under the cover of darkness gives you the element of suprise and a greater chance of victory for arthur !!!' etc blabla

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
lol was it 3fgs??....mates thats hardly a raid. And mid has made several raids like that with fgs staying up late having nothing to do and give a try on relic.

So imo before u call albs lame cuz of sumtin 3fgs did u shud take a look at ur own realm, i thinks u still just wanno brag cuz u took 3 relix from albs last weekend.

If u actually make a zerg get up at 5am to raid teh relic then it cud be considered lame, this is just an opportunityraid.

Wow... you surprised me there pwnjoo :) respect to you :drink:

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
We all do it, just Mid doesn't organise it, or hasn't in recent memory. Usually we get three or four people firing fool's bow at a keep, then one will suicide and get a siege ram.

That's not the same.

We saw 3fg of Albs massing at Beno at 02:00 and even though we were expecting a possible raid, they still had enough preparation to get a war ram and three trebs up within minutes of hitting Fens.

So, hats off for the organisation mates but you can't really compare that to three gimpy hunters and a boredlock bombing Beno towers.:twak: I think that's the main gripe.

Personally I don't care. It bugs me that PvE relic raids are even possible tbh but that's no ones fault. I've said so many times before that players are gonna play to win and they can't really be blamed. As much sense to blame Bob the Albion for the population of his realm - Not his fault now is it that they have over twice as many players? He's just playing the game. :)

The simple solution is a change to the game. Lock the relics from 01:00 to 08:00 CET .. UNLESS there is any substantial keep action going on. Like if Beno is US or whatever, then the relics stay open but if its 1AM and there's nothing big happening in the frontier the relics lock. You could even restrict this to homeland relics (ie your realms own relics are safe but ones in keeps are not). Even a viable story could be added....thus...

"Mighty Jarl Hussar of the Relic keep has decreed the supply lines are to be made secure this night. All women and childen are to remain inside the keeps! Bar the gates - no intruder will gain passage this night!"

Easy answer and not that hard to think of tbh.

lol ru retarded ? u think it takes organisation to get 3 rams and some trebs ? it took 30 mins from deciding to raid to moving to odins. there was no organisation behind it, so get off your high horse thinkin u pwned a precise pre-empted attack

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Kerith said:
i was in the grp that initiated the RR, wasn't a premeditated 'alarm-clock' raid, we just got grp going with some .es m8s on LAN and there was nothing to kill in lagramon, so someone suggested taking a tower to lure some mids, then someone said why not draw them out by attacking relic keep, and so it progressed from there.

But you can't deny the disparity.

lol ru retarded ? u think it takes organisation to get 3 rams and some trebs ? it took 30 mins from deciding to raid to moving to odins. there was no organisation behind it, so get off your high horse thinkin u pwned a precise pre-empted attack

It was a comparitve analysis you moron.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
a very poor comparison, considering your appraisal of the albion raid was total bullshit

Marc

FH is my second home
Zeratuhl said:
Or join synergy and add to oblivion!? :D doublestandards 4 life !

oh so going from a guild that used to run as 2fg to valravens u are now better than everyone?

Didnt know mastery of i-talk-out-of-my-fat-arse 5 was an RA? or do you get it as standard when you join valravens?

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Kerith said:
a very poor comparison, considering your appraisal of the albion raid was total bullshit

So you're saying you didn't have three trebs and three rams and deploy them in quick fashion? And that you were only four people with a few Fool's Bows? Now I'm confused...

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
did you say albion had 4 scouts with fools bow ? i missed that bit

Marc

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
they still had enough preparation to get a war ram and three trebs up within minutes of hitting Fens.

rofl, yeah cos this takes hours to plan and execute.

brilliant

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
and im not denying taht we had a war ram and trebs. im denying.. as will anyone else with a clue, that it doesnt take masses of organisation to get such siege.

'random alb#10923 : m8, lets RR. ill go buy some rams'
'random alb#14192 : roger that m8, ill go get a treb'
20 mins l8er....
'random alb#10923 : ok deploy ze rams !'

etcetc

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
why are u even argruing with ppl that were there etc? ur guesses and assumptions doesnt really hold against facts

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
why are u even argruing with ppl that were there etc? ur guesses and assumptions doesnt really hold against facts

rep point 4u :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Sye said:
Correct me if im wrong but i believe its the l33t RvR guilds that try taking the relics in the morning and they dont even bother reading FH so not sure the relevance of posting about it on here.

Cant be that much of an l33t guild if they need relics to win battles :)

Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
Thanks for your contribution, but if I had wanted to hear from somebody with your IQ, I'd be at my local supermarket talking to the vegetables. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

rofl

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Pipppi said:

Who was that? I was the in the thick of it.

You're trying to force this off-topc really by being an idiot. Not really shocking - this is what this is after all.

My point was about the difference in raids, not that actual raid, and that it's unfair to call Mids hypocrites because we don't organise raids at 02:00. We have relic raided very late, and as I said that's just a few FB users. You can't deny the disparity of four Mids bored at 02:00 to 3fg of Albs arming up. Okay it doesn't take a lot of work but it takes some.

The latest raid I know of was organised by myself at 01:00 and we got inside Beno but got wiped. That was a few weeks ago and we started with six people. So you see there's a difference.

I'll say again I aren't bothered. It's part of the time and it's not the players' fault - I'm merely pointing out the difference. If you can't see there IS a difference then you're blinder than a skald hit by capped nearsight.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:

You're trying to force this off-topc really by being an idiot. Not really shocking - this is what this is after all.

My point was about the difference in raids, not that actual raid, and that it's unfair to call Mids hypocrites because we don't organise raids at 02:00. We have relic raided very late, and as I said that's just a few FB users. You can't deny the disparity of four Mids bored at 02:00 to 3fg of Albs arming up. Okay it doesn't take a lot of work but it takes some.

The latest raid I know of was organised by myself at 01:00 and we got inside Beno but got wiped. That was a few weeks ago and we started with six people. So you see there's a difference.

I'll say again I aren't bothered. It's part of the time and it's not the players' fault - I'm merely pointing out the difference. If you can't see there IS a difference then you're blinder than a skald hit by capped nearsight.
what u shud do is compare their 3fg raid to similar mid 3fg raids not to ure 4 hunters and warlock raids!

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:

tbh go to the corner shop and buy a clue. cos you depserately need one

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Pipppi said:
what u shud do is compare their 3fg raid to similar mid 3fg raids not to ure 4 hunters and warlock raids!

Yah but then we'd just be comparing minizerg action not 02:00 raids. :)

tbh go to the corner shop and buy a clue. cos you depserately need one

You were the fat unpopular kid at school that used to say "Fuck off!" and walk away stomping his feet every time one the smarter kids ripped the piss out of you weren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom