Hi alarmclock albs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Such pain inflicted upon me /cry......../sarcasm off

Shame ya had to use IRC to save your arses,so l33t tbh :)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Drav said:
Such pain inflicted upon me /cry......../sarcasm off

Shame ya had to use IRC to save your arses,so l33t tbh :)

We take lessons in 1337|\|355 from you.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Sad sad sad albs....

05:00 CEST and 3fg albs are on Relic Keep, blindguardian and Co....

Usual story.... usual whine.....

Was a joy to watch the hibs pop along and wipe them :) almost forgave them for taking a keep :)

I'm off to bed... suppose relic will be gone when I get up...

Drav

Loyal Freddie
RS|Phil said:
We take lessons in 1337|\|355 from you.

PHEAR!!! :) Didnt know I was a role model, how much can I get from Hello magazine for char screenies?

Xajorkith said:
Sad sad sad albs....
05:00 CEST and 3fg albs are on Relic Keep, blindguardian and Co....
Usual story.... usual whine.....

Well in my case it was the AC or go lvl an alt, not much of a choice eh? 24/7 game yadayadayada, if they do end up in alb by the morning please come alarm clock them back will gladly be stood outside whatever keep waving my "Free RPs for all of j00!" sign over my head....Enjoy tryna defend them when outnumbered and not standing a chance in the early hours.... makes my almost vampiric lifestyle at the weekends almost self-fulfilling

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think any1 is surprised tbh, its expected nowadays. I think their bodies have adjusted to being up at that time and think its day time.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmi said:
hibs & mids > fucking hypocrites

are you going to call everyone clueless and compare 5 CET on a saturday with 12 CET on a sunday (again?)? :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Jimmi said:

quite true, we are better than you useless fucking hypocrit albs :)

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:

Yeah 4am bst is exactly the same as 12:00bst >15:00bst :m00: i bet there was 1k+ on the server just like when we took them also eh? :m00:

lol at albs, i would say i was surprised, but i'm not, we all know both relics held in frontier keeps are going to be taken by the albion alarmclock crew.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Libertine said:
Yeah 4am bst is exactly the same as 12:00bst >15:00bst :m00: i bet there was 1k+ on the server just like when we took them also eh? :m00:

lol at albs, i would say i was surprised, but i'm not, we all know both relics held in frontier keeps are going to be taken by the albion alarmclock crew.

No I don't agree but its a 24/7 server.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
No I don't agree but its a 24/7 server.
probably first thing u said i agree on

teh ppl wajning here are teh same ppl that bragged when mid took teh relics. U cant just turn relics off when it suits u, wheter its mlraid or earlymornings/latenights so theres no use wasting time wajning about it.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Faril said:
Fun getting wiped every run?

If you're up at 4:18am (UK) then you can seriously shut the f*ck up whining about Albs attacking keeps at the same time.

Go to bed.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
yer sure..

but there seems to be like a pattern emerging. with the alb relic strategy :)

Since NF relic raids turned from being "how well u could move an army to relic keep undetected" to what we have now which is basically how well you plan your attack and make your enemies journey to defend as large as possible and how effectivly your guard your troops when attacking, and ofc how big your army is!

Theres a certain irony that although albs have twice the population of the other realms they just cannot take a relic "normally". This basically means they cant execute raids well... Which would kind of inter connect with the old cliche that albs are fooking useless.

This, and the fact it seems they cba to try normally cuz the aramada is doing a grand job is kind of fooking pathetic....

Not that it makes much difference or anything.... cant understand this relic shit... I wouldnt like to have all the relics tbh it would unbalance me.... end of the day we all want good even fights why create more unbalance?

conclusion. Albs are shit. And only newbs want relic bonuses.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
censi said:
yer sure..

but there seems to be like a pattern emerging. with the alb relic strategy :)

Since NF relic raids turned from being "how well u could move an army to relic keep undetected" to what we have now which is basically how well you plan your attack and make your enemies journey to defend as large as possible and how effectivly your guard your troops when attacking, and ofc how big your army is!

Theres a certain irony that although albs have twice the population of the other realms they just cannot take a relic "normally". This basically means they cant execute raids well... Which would kind of inter connect with the old cliche that albs are fooking useless.

This, and the fact it seems they cba to try normally cuz the aramada is doing a grand job is kind of fooking pathetic....

Not that it makes much difference or anything.... cant understand this relic shit... I wouldnt like to have all the relics tbh it would unbalance me.... end of the day we all want good even fights why create more unbalance?

conclusion. Albs are shit. And only newbs want relic bonuses.

Alternatively you can roll a ranger and leech your way through the realm ranks eh?

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
please cry more.
and if it's about 4:18 that's hardly alarmclock, I have holliday and sometimes I play at 4:18 so give it a rest.

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
If you're up at 4:18am (UK) then you can seriously shut the f*ck up whining about Albs attacking keeps at the same time.

Go to bed.

I sense much anger in you young padawan!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Sye said:
I sense much anger in you young padawan!

lol :)

Not at all, doesn't bother me either way how anyone gets relics. Mid's did the right thing getting them in my pve raid - good opportunity to do it, and well executed.

Just wish people would stop whining about 4am raids, when the server is 24/7.

(and no I've never been on an early-morning RR)

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
Correct me if im wrong but i believe its the l33t RvR guilds that try taking the relics in the morning and they dont even bother reading FH so not sure the relevance of posting about it on here.

Cant be that much of an l33t guild if they need relics to win battles :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Sye said:
Correct me if im wrong but i believe its the l33t RvR guilds that try taking the relics in the morning and they dont even bother reading FH so not sure the relevance of posting about it on here.

Cant be that much of an l33t guild if they need relics to win battles :)

you are wrong.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Sye said:
So the l33t guilds do read FH so the whine is valid?

or

It is just generally random Albs doing it and not the select few?

Are you flamebaiting or being just plain stupid? Because one read FH doesnt mean one go to AC RRs.

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
Are you flamebaiting or being just plain stupid? Because one read FH doesnt mean one go to AC RRs.

Obviously being stupid because everyone else on FH is inferior to the one posting a comment

Marc

FH is my second home
rure said:

Id hazard a guess hes just stupid

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
btw not once did i say ONLY l33t guilds read FH not once did i say everybody that reads FH does AC raids.

Stop twisting words and causing as you so perfectly put it "flamebaiting"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom