hey all what happens next week,,,

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Come on msn you nutter xD , i got 6 or so interested, but i reckon people would be put off by ToA, also hard to read french for me xE

The way pryd is going people would be better off moving to german/french servers unless GOA sort their piss poor marketing out, getting a copy of daoc over here was as much chance as being struck by a lightning bolt on the same day xD
I'd love to join if wow turns out to be shit, or if it takes less time than expected :p

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Come on msn you nutter xD , i got 6 or so interested, but i reckon people would be put off by ToA, also hard to read french for me xE

The way pryd is going people would be better off moving to german/french servers unless GOA sort their piss poor marketing out, getting a copy of daoc over here was as much chance as being struck by a lightning bolt on the same day xD

Come avalon, There's hardly mid grps running about, but shitloads of albs and hibs.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
tbh i'd go anywhere thes actually any rvr :D pryd is boring me atm with the lack of rvr.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
well there's shitloads on avalon, i havent regretted moving there a single day

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Gogo ^^

If you get a FG etc let me know I can fix you a little cash transfer probably (know a cpl of xrealmers that play both hib and mid), so you can get some nice starting gear and have some fun in battlegrounds (loads of action and stuff, dont wanna skip it tbh :p)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
oooh mid avalon could be good get to kill ilum if i finally get 50 then :D

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
Gogo ^^

If you get a FG etc let me know I can fix you a little cash transfer probably (know a cpl of xrealmers that play both hib and mid), so you can get some nice starting gear and have some fun in battlegrounds (loads of action and stuff, dont wanna skip it tbh :p)

lol when I went to bgs with Thisie, Roga and his gf. Had 100 kills/deaths in pretty short time. :D So much action on avalon it's silly, I regret not moving sooner.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
now if only i could speak germen it would make this server so much easier :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom