hey all what happens next week,,,

robbe

Loyal Freddie
any of u ppl running in some kinda set grp or any guild gonna have members enuff to still rvr with fg size when wow out? my damn lamer guild got pwned by wow beta it seems.. 1-3 ppl online prime time qq suppose will be worse when real games here:<

-the strongest solo healer ...

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:
any of u ppl running in some kinda set grp or any guild gonna have members enuff to still rvr with fg size when wow out? my damn lamer guild got pwned by wow beta it seems.. 1-3 ppl online prime time qq suppose will be worse when real games here:<

less QQ, Hannah and join me in wow :m00:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
we will probably see a completely dead server for 2-3 weeks then everyone will be back again :D

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm not leaving for wow, I know some are leaving but there will be a few of us left!!....DAoC rulez! :)

http://norrsken.fetstryk.nu and drop an application for ither Norrsken alliance guild if you find yourself alone after wow-retail. :cheers:

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:

Ur guild sucks - join mine imo !

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm staying but almost my whole guild is going :(

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Don't lose heart. Even though I (and many guildies) am going to try WoW, I am fully expecting it to just be a vacation from DAoC. By all accounts, WoW endgame is non-existent, so once the novelty has worn off, many will be back. There's still no other game on the market with decent RvR.

For me, staying in DAoC during this period would probably lead to me quitting completely in the near future. Under population is one thing, but at the moment it's and out-and-out soloer's game on Hib/Pryd unless you have a guild group. I'm hoping that once WoW has come and gone, enough people will come back to make all the non-archer classes viable again. If not ... well, I suppose DAoC will become once and for all a soloer's game and Hibs will all be playing vamps and rangers.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
i is gonna buy loadsa rams and solo all yer relics, so when u all come back u can cry some more about the hib underpopulated bonuses... hehhehehahhahahahhhlololololol :cheers: :sex:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
i is gonna buy loadsa rams and solo all yer relics, so when u all come back u can cry some more about the hib underpopulated bonuses... hehhehehahhahahahhhlololololol :cheers: :sex:

pff I will be there either stabbing or pbaoeing u to death :flame:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I got an idea, why don't the more exprienced players start building groups and take in the newbs, and then slowly teach em how to play so midgard will be teh win again. :<

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:
Don't lose heart. Even though I (and many guildies) am going to try WoW, I am fully expecting it to just be a vacation from DAoC. By all accounts, WoW endgame is non-existent, so once the novelty has worn off, many will be back. There's still no other game on the market with decent RvR.

Has as much end-game as DAOC when it was first released, and will probably have more revenue for development. Don't expect everyone to come back from this game ;)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
robbe said:

:wub:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
I got an idea, why don't the more exprienced players start building groups and take in the newbs, and then slowly teach em how to play so midgard will be teh win again. :<
:eek2:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Ovi1 said:
Has as much end-game as DAOC when it was first released, and will probably have more revenue for development. Don't expect everyone to come back from this game ;)
The difference being, that when you kill ppl in PvP in WoW you get points so you can buy special equipments, weapons and mounts which imo is quite a boring reward system. And the fact that you can only be five ppl in each grp sucks aswell..

And another thing which must be the worst imo is that you either have to be on a server that you will get raped while exping or you have to count on ppl typing /pvp for you to battle and therefore you can decide on when or when not to fight the enemy you meet.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Frozenheart said:
Just think of all the artis that won't be camped ;)
my thought exactly, pve and when people get bored of wow and wanna roll new classes, charge 100p for all the items wbhahahahah!

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
my thought exactly, pve and when people get bored of wow and wanna roll new classes, charge 100p for all the items wbhahahahah!

Win Win imo, hehe :clap: :cheers:

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
atos has the solution it seems, in case the egos can take it ^^

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:

Too bad the first thing teached to newbs is whining :p

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Xeanor: argh pls change that avatar, still get flashbacks to that film. :eek6:

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ovi1 said:

This is a popular opinion but not an accurate one. WoW is different in several fundamental ways. It is entirely likely that 6 months after European release WoW will still have a zero-reward PvP system, removing the endgame for a large number of players.

Tinu

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:
This is a popular opinion but not an accurate one. WoW is different in several fundamental ways. It is entirely likely that 6 months after European release WoW will still have a zero-reward PvP system, removing the endgame for a large number of players.
And it´s possible it will be in next patch, what´s your point?
All people can do is wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom