Games Hex MMO Trading Card Game

Mkilbride

Loyal Freddie
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/hex-mmo-trading-card-game

[video=youtube_share;SfOfGvkdzlI]
]View: http://youtu.be/SfOfGvkdzlI[/video]

Looks fairly interesting. My only concern is, like a real trading card game...you buy better cards...so this MMO, by the very definition, is pay 2 win...how does that make PVP Tournaments for money any fun? "This guy has money to buy better cards, so he wins money"

Right? I mean I can't fault them. It's F2P. That's how Trading Card games make money. Still, it looks -expensive-, I mean we'll be talking 4.99$ for a booster pack which is like 10 cards. I pay that kinda money - I would want physical cards.

The first ever real MMO/TCG for your PC & MAC

From the team that brings you the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game, HEX is a free-to-play game that combines the compelling collectible and strategic game play of a trading card game (TCG) with the amazing community and storytelling aspects of a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) to create an entirely new gaming experience: the MMO/TCG. We've come so far in pairing these two genres together, and we're asking for your help to take us across the finish line

Granted, this thing has been obscenely funded, with still half it's time left, I wouldn't be shocked to see it hit 1.6 / 1.7M, really. I am tempted to drop 20$ myself for the lowest Tier with rewards. Just cause you get a shit ton of cards at what I assume, once the game launches, will be much more expensive.

I've no idea how this will be, but the video looked interesting. I loved Tetra Master / MTG.

Mkilbride

Loyal Freddie
Oh yeah. No doubt the company is gonna make crazy cash.

rynnor

Rockhound
Why would anyone fund this? Not like the markets short of this stuff?

Poag

m00?
Really? I've not seen a decent digital TCG recently? I had a nose around recently as i was going away for a while and failed to find anything decently appealing......

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Looks fairly interesting. My only concern is, like a real trading card game...you buy better cards...so this MMO, by the very definition, is pay 2 win...how does that make PVP Tournaments for money any fun? "This guy has money to buy better cards, so he wins money"

Spot the logical error.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom