Game Time Codes Available!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
£8.99 is way too much for what you get out of DAOC now. Should be £6.99-7.99 tops.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Thout he was giving away game time cause thats only way to entice new people in.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Should be free to play, no way they can justify subs for a game that is down to less than 500 players in the frontiers (including bots)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I initially thought this meant a months game time as in the amount of time you're in game.

What game did that? Was it Age of Conan?

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Thout he was giving away game time cause thats only way to entice new people in.

I agree they need to do a Return to Camelot Campaign again just to up the numbers. I also agree with BloodOmen, they really need to bring the prices down 2-3 pounds because no one will pay that sort of money for a old game anymore.

A lot are asking for FTP but the issue with that is it might be successful in the short term but after no updates/patches the game will defiantly die out. There needs to be a continuation of income so Broadsword can continue with the plans they are putting in place. Much i don't agree with what they are doing at the moment I still think they are still important on keeping this game going forward and trying to bring back player base.

I think alternative ruleset server that they are planning to do is a great idea for those that liked the classic servers so i'm very encouraged for the future that it will prop the numbers up on both servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom