TV Heroes Season 3!!!!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Funny, I remember everything bar the Sylar bit.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Heroes is getting a bit dissapointing...I really can't see where they are going with this at all.

They just seem to be meandering all over the place.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's the same old stuff all over again, rinse, repeat. The plot has not moved forward at all.

What happened to season 1, where we had hiro and ando providing great comedy, where you cared about Claire's fate. Where Sylar was badass and where Peter was not a whiney fuck.

Fast

Part of the furniture
Lost interest pretty much from the start of season 3. Shame cause 1 and 2 were great viewing.

Aada

Part of the furniture
My gf can't stand the show now and i am only watching because there is 4 eps or so left.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Reminds me too much of The 4400 which is so much better than this crap. No direction or if there is it is moving that slow I cannot see it. I mean the last episode, what the fuck was it all about?

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
can't give up now - need to see where it's going, but it's absolute guff lately.

taB

Part of the furniture
Tis pretty shitty :)

BUT! At last the Cheerleader Panini bint has used her powers for something good:

She won a drinking competition....

:p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Nice to get a bloody backstory for once. All I'm going to say about the last episode.

I'm sorta too into House and Lost again to really keep track completely of Heroes. Wonder how they'll end the series.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
The latest episode seemed like a "let's tidy up loose ends in case we don't get a season 4".

So we find out what Charles Deveaux's ability was, and why Angela Petrelli stole those socks in the 1st episode (1x01).

Gray

FH is my second home
Episode 25, Season finale!

This certainly was a decent episode, such a shame that this time they really DID kill off the real Nathan Petrelli, just as he was redeeming himself. It looks like the new Season will have Syler as Nathan, with strong hints of Syler still present...

The fact that Peter now has "powers" which Syler has is interesting, i had an idea that he would go do an X-Men Rogue style to get his powers back, and probably end up wearing gloves to make sure he never loses the abilities.

I knew Ali Larter was making another appearence due to what the opening credits said, so she can now turn into water... Its strange, a couple of months ago during this Smallville season, they had someone who could already do that. Must have been a right kick in the teeth for the Heroes team!

But really, dont know what they can do now with any new seasons, it probably should have just ended there...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Peter can only take one ability at a time Gray, he took his shapeshifting ability. Hence him saying to Sylar "Bet you never thought I took that one". It was a piss poor season, I am hoping that season 4 is more like season 1, but I doubt it. Sylar is off with his Trek movies, and he and Hiro and Peter were the only decent characters.

Gray as for the smallville thing, the character with that ability was from over a year ago.

Gray

FH is my second home
Hmm yeah. Seem to recall the one from Smallville coming back about 5-6 episodes back, but yeah i recall her a season or so ago when she was first introduced.

The Hiro thing is meh too. He has become such a pansy now its unreal. At the beginning of the season we were expecting to see Ando vs Hiro but they didnt even follow through with it completely. Hiro certainly seems to have got something like a brain tumor or worse now, so i cant see how they would continue on, unless Hiro becomes a badguy...

With the return of The Company next season, it should be interesting, but i wont get my hopes up too much

dysfunction

FH is my second home
It was rather a dissapointing season really. The start of the new Chapter didnt leave me wanting to see much more.

Hopefully they will come up with some good ideas and a proper story line...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Think they're just trying to have some sort of clean slate to start again with next season. Pretty much feels like that's what they've been doing all season. Read that they're gonna go back more season-1 style for 4...

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I can honestly see there not being a series four. The plaudits from the critics and the TV viewers have long since gone. It already seems a very tired show running on empty.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They have already confirmed and started on season 4 iirc.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I actually really liked the last episode. Had a few mixed reactions on my floor though. Hope S4 is actually good.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i liked the second half of season 3 alot more than 2 and the first half

i like how Nathan has died at the end of every season now, ok he didnt really die end of season 1 but it was hinted he was dead.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I wish they'd just fucking kill him permanently. Such a shit and irritating character/actor.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
But he was in Top Gun!!!

13458-19821.gif

He looked so young! :D

I liked the end of season 3 but I was really hoping to see a lot more Peter -v- Sylar action instead of flashes through a door.
I wondered how Sylar could fly as he hadn't been close enough to Nathan for long enough to absorb it. Then I realised that he was probably using his own TK to keep himself aloft.

Nate

FH is my second home
I noticed the President is Worf ;o thought most of the season was dog nest, really hope it picks up and starts doing some flashy big fights!! I want Sulu to come back with a Light Sabre and beat the crap out of Hiro for being such a wuss!

dream bints reaction to the death of her son was so bad <shake hands a bit> shout no twice. job done. yawn

Also, noticed how the future episode ties in with the last one where Sylar says to Peter about how he's his brother. I know there was that weird bit where they tried to trick him in to believing dream bint + suck bloke is his dad at the time but it kind works that he said that now that he knows they aren't and he's become Nathan.

Gray

FH is my second home
Big bumpage!

Seems there is a new season on the horizon, a trailer was released not long ago for Season4.

Hibberd Player

I completely forgot about Heroes, but not sure if im totally impressed. But still.. Its only a trailer...

Chilly

Balls of steel
it's gone from "funky new thing" to cash cow remarkably quickly. The pace at which the story has gone to shit is impressive. Doubt I'll be following it any more.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It certainly has reached Smallville levels of shitness in record time.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They will have to do a LOT to make up for how awful seasons 2 and 3 were.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If you made it that far it shows you've got a high level of shit tolerance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom