TV Heroes Season 3!!!!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Smallville is awesome season 8 was just brilliant.
Heh, I'll have to take your word for it mate. I'd sooner shove rusty nails in through my balls than watch another episode of that shite.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Heh, I'll have to take your word for it mate. I'd sooner shove rusty nails in through my balls than watch another episode of that shite.

When did you stop watching it? what season?

The only thing that annoyed me about the show was the whole Clark/Lana thing which has been pretty much resolved thank god.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Can't remember, probably about 4. It wasn't so much the lame storylines as the *awful* writing, atrocious acting and the constant panpipe music over every scene.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
As someone who watched season 8 of smallville, I can tell you that it was full of aids. It really is terrible. Such a good concept that has turned into a soap opera.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
As someone who watched season 8 of smallville, I can tell you that it was full of aids. It really is terrible. Such a good concept that has turned into a soap opera.

I'm in hope they can make an action packed Season this year, last years was 'ok' at best, but the acting from some of the newbies was terrible... they should stick to there other teen movies.

Having said that, Green Arrow and a few of the others might get a spin off... :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
I think some of you are way over critical IMO if the show was as bad as some of you make out it wouldn't still be here and on it's 9th season which is pretty good for any tv show these days.

I think the guy who plays Lex is worth watching alone as he has been brilliant since the show first started and I hope he plays Lex in the next superman movie.

Gray

FH is my second home
There was some slight hints of Smallville Season9 released also

* Metallo has the Kryptonite heart and looks sinister.
* Clark and Lois get it on.
* The Justice Society makes an appearance this year.
* Clark dons a suit, but not the suit.
* Supergirl doesn't come back.
* Other Justice League members will.
* General Zod is not yet general, he is merely Major Zod, and he has troops.

YouTube - Smallville - Season 9 Trailer Version 2 (Better Quality)

Pretty crappy quality but i dont think theres been anything better released yet, sound is pretty hard to hear!

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers for that Gray, I had been reading similar. Hoping to see it in September :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I think some of you are way over critical IMO if the show was as bad as some of you make out it wouldn't still be here and on it's 9th season which is pretty good for any tv show these days.

Faulty logic - the most popular stuff is frequently utter shit, and the good stuff often gets cancelled. Need I remind you that Eastenders is still being made and that's been going for quite a bit longer than 9 years.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Faulty logic - the most popular stuff is frequently utter shit, and the good stuff often gets cancelled. Need I remind you that Eastenders is still being made and that's been going for quite a bit longer than 9 years.

Have to agree with you, I think its ridiculous something is just left to keep going. It doesn't mean its successful at all, just being kept around for past achievements... Stargate and Star Trek was a prime example of this.

Still, I'm hoping they can either end on a high or turn the show around with Smallville.

Chilly

Balls of steel
once you've got the kids hooked you can keep it pumping out and keep raking in the cash. from a network POV it's obvious. Risky, new formats or edgy story lines not firmly in the mainstream pose a problem because they might fail.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Have to agree with you, I think its ridiculous something is just left to keep going. It doesn't mean its successful at all, just being kept around for past achievements... Stargate and Star Trek was a prime example of this.

Still, I'm hoping they can either end on a high or turn the show around with Smallville.

Fuck off Stargate was brilliant. This thread is another example of emo people hating anything popular just so they can be different.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck off Stargate was shit. This thread is another example of emo people liking anything unpopular just so they can be different.

:rolleyes:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fuck off Stargate was brilliant. This thread is another example of emo people hating anything popular just so they can be different.

Wow. LOL. Or maybe some poeple have a different taste to you, something you have difficulty accepting once you like a movie/console/game/tv series.

nath

Fledgling Freddie

That's the same reason I didn't like the Spice Girls despite their popularity. I was just trying to be different.

Yeah.

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH

I'm an emo? And we've hardly spoken. It sounds like someone is a little overly angry with the world... let me guess, all Bush's fault?

Anyway, I AM a Big StarGate fan, I own ALL the DVDs (nothing pirated here) and I've MET several of the cast who I find VERY friendly... considering I am a geek.

Stargate, and even some cast agree, had its time and thats why they ended it the way they did.

Judge people less Aada, you don't know what your talking about half the time.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Stargate was good.
Andromeda was alright.
Heroes started well, suffered a decline, then brought itself back up somewhat. This trailer makes me think "oooOOOOoooo"

Fringe got another series.
True Blood got another series.
Eureka got another series.

Good TV on the way. :)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Stargate was good.
Andromeda was alright.
Heroes started well, suffered a decline, then brought itself back up somewhat. This trailer makes me think "oooOOOOoooo"

Fringe got another series.
True Blood got another series.
Eureka got another series.

Good TV on the way. :)

True Blood is turning a little weird this season, so far anyway... the religious group are insane

Eureka, the continuation of this season is great. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom