Here comes 1.65 kiss goodbye to midgard :]

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Shall we all move to albion for awhile? oO

Fed up, really I am... my zerk, my SB, now my dark/summ sm. oh and yeah my huntress got some new stuff in bow... which only effective on scout/ranger slow bows, even my shammy, can't buff as many of my group now, but only the QQ'ers know about savages. Yes, some may have been fixes, nerfs, but pissing me off.

And people wonder why people are quiting game or switching realms, cause their fed up continusly having their fav chars stripped of ability.

I think alot feel this way also..

Respecs are alot more pricey in mid, I dunno why maybe harder to kill mobs for them. like 2.5P for single line.

Eyacua

Fledgling Freddie
i wonder why ppl speak about stuff when they know nothing 0o.

Savage nerf :

1 hit less per shot(so if u did before 250, 140 140 140, u'll do now 250, 140, 140), aye this lows the dmg over time, and if i dont remember wrong, didnt savages used to quad 50-75% time while buffed before? so i guess now will be 1 hit less only, ohmygod!, rly big nerf, and yeah that what someone said "you forgot one more thing, the self buffs eat alot more health now"...

Lets see : u have unbuffed 1600 hp, buffed 2200/2300, and 9% per boost, so thats 144/198 hp per boost, and before it was from the expected hp, im not sure what that means, but i think is ur hp with no items maybe? so i guess 1200 or so and 1800 buffed?(not rly sure about this) thats then... 108/162?
So 36hp per boost wow yeah LOADS more, and maybe u havent noticed that savage haste was intended to not work anymore with aug healers haste, so thats 1 boost less but same efficacy(maybe 5% less haste¿?) so savages now will cast dps boost 99% time, evade boost when getting attacked(10% times?) and haste boost when healer cant handle to do his job(lets say that comes from 1% to 99% time xD).

Now the question is, have u ever fighted a savage which forgot to cast the haste boost? 24x left hand dmg cap and 56x main hand cap on backstyle, add that u sometimes will quad for sure(cuz reduce chance = less chance tho, not that now savages will never quad anymore as so much ppl thinks 0o) and what we get? ohhhh more dmg but less speed.

TBH, i cant w8 to see some screens of 1300 dmg again cuz some healer forgot to cast haste and the savage gets some crits and the epic wearing guy crying nerf ^^.(So yes, savage nerf got savage down BM´s and Merc´s now, uz we all know merc and bm styles are better and the use to hit harder!!!)

:m00:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:

Fed up, really I am... my zerk, my SB, now my dark/summ sm. oh and yeah my huntress got some new stuff in bow... which only effective on scout/ranger slow bows, even my shammy, can't buff as many of my group now, but only the QQ'ers know about savages. Yes, some may have been fixes, nerfs, but pissing me off.

And people wonder why people are quiting game or switching realms, cause their fed up continusly having their fav chars stripped of ability.

Respecs are alot more pricey in mid, I dunno why maybe harder to kill mobs for them. like 2.5P for single line.

agwee :(

there is no fun not beeing able to play your favorite char couse he/she just isnt viable in rvr...(myself i play my thane and SB, healer only for pve) Thane...LFG in mpk...sorry, we need a savage or a healer!!

Shadowblade...why take shadowblade in a group of randoms most ppl think...and i dont want to play grouped with her anyway. :)P)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Eyacua said:
i wonder why ppl speak about stuff when they know nothing 0o.

Savage nerf :

1 hit less per shot(so if u did before 250, 140 140 140, u'll do now 250, 140, 140), aye this lows the dmg over time, and if i dont remember wrong, didnt savages used to quad 75% time while buffed before? so i guess now will be 1 hit less only, ohmygod!, rly big nerf, and yeah that what someone said "you forgot one more thing, the self buffs eat alot more health now"...

Lets see : u have unbuffed 1600 hp, buffed 2200/2300, and 9% per boost, so thats 144/198 hp per boost, and before it was from the expected hp, im not sure what that means, but i think is ur hp with no items maybe? so i guess 1200 or so and 1800 buffed?(not rly sure about this) thats then... 108/162?
So 36hp per boost wow yeah LOADS more, and maybe u havent noticed that savage haste was intended to not work anymore with aug healers haste, so thats 1 boost less but same efficacy(maybe 5% less haste¿?) so savages now will cast dps boost 99% time, evade boost when getting attacked(10% times?) and haste boost when healer cant handle to do his job(lets say that comes from 1% to 99% time xD).

Now the question is, have u ever fighted a savage which forgot to cast the haste boost? 24x left hand dmg cap and 56x main hand cap on backstyle, add that u sometimes will quad for sure(cuz reduce chance = less chance tho, not that now savages will never quad anymore as so much ppl thinks 0o).

TBH, i cant w8 to see some screens of 1300 dmg again cuz some healer forgot to cast haste and the savage gets some crits ^^.(So yes, savage nerf got savage down BM´s and Merc´s now, uz we all know merc and bm styles are better and the use to hit harder!!!)

:m00:

But really, who gives a shit about savages? wish they'd never been introduced.

What I'm whining about is constant loving one side, and nerfs the other, mid has had some nice nifty stuff like pet intercept given but nothing much else springs to mind.

The only nerf I've seen for alb, is a caster RA, and omg such a nerf having radius reduced from 700 to 500.

Eyacua

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, my point wasn't to show that savages still uber, just that ppl speak too much, and rly cant understand why always ppl whine for everything, patch comes, nerf and ppl whine, best thing is the "HAHAAAHAHA IT UR TIME NOW [Insert realm here]" shouts from ppl who cba to just play the game and think that they just cant kill everything.

All chars have its personal nemesis, some are realm nemesis tho ¬¬.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
I think savages MIGHT need to learn the difference between a mage and a heavy tank now. A little while ago a hero and a BM in my group got nearly insta killed at the same time (took about 2 sek). And I dont think I would notice if they used a "WTFPWN 100000000 dmg per hit nerf roxXorz" cheat.

Using savages is exploiting. (exploiting the stupidety of mythic etc).

and what is when my rm get 1hit killed by reavers leviathan?
or hero whit annihilation gimme so cheap 9 sec stun and whack 1 or 2 hit dead?
minst in st stun/mezz and IF he maybe even after all candys feels are loosing? press sos button and run away.
are these expoits or working as ment?
why is so mids need learn difference between mage but alb/hibs can still run around blind and "own" anybody?

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I had no idea Midgård had such an amount of dramaqueens o0

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Amelyn said:
Buy one..
Every other CM in alb sells respec stones. Seen single-line go for 500g.
Or mebbe they are rare in mid :(
WHy dont u /respec Realm, step into the light and come fight for teh glorious realm of ALBYN! :clap:

Not one single char of mine has 500g (of my own) and I have 4 lvl50s on Pryd: all my cash got blown on repeatedly repairing doors, either ordinary or relic keeps and of course the guildhouse itself. Had more than that on Roo but that was guildfunds. Don't have a G1 capable toon for any of the high level hunts so that means generally no cash on hunts. Typically hunts are something that costs me 18G and thats pretty much what I get out of it :D

Considered taking break and buying new copy of DAoC to try out Alb. The only thing I learned when considering it was that Game in various towns simply doesn't stock it and then I lost interest :)

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Ok, this would make it identical to the hib evade reactionary stun style.
That's only a level 25 style. Why should we spec all the way to 50 to get something other realms get at 25.

The 50 styles SHOULD be good and something special. Otherwise why bother?
Just look at ragnarok, leviathane, annihilation etc.

ROFL... yeah you have it fucking hard... You should not even consider speccing to 50 , because it would gimp your other lines..but then again as the dev's favorites , I'm surprised you dont auto all the spec lines , and get 3x spec points

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
and what is when my rm get 1hit killed by reavers leviathan?
or hero whit annihilation gimme so cheap 9 sec stun and whack 1 or 2 hit dead?
minst in st stun/mezz and IF he maybe even after all candys feels are loosing? press sos button and run away.
are these expoits or working as ment?
why is so mids need learn difference between mage but alb/hibs can still run around blind and "own" anybody?

Reavers don't have determination.... that makes them not wtfpwneage cuz they are mezzed in full duration.... savages DO NOT have to be behind ppl do to 6-7-800+ dmg
heros -> just face them ? like the reaver, but u can root the reaver because of det....
about mincer.... if u can´t kill a caster :m00:

oh... and don´t play a cast if u don´t like to die :kissit:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
But really, who gives a shit about savages? wish they'd never been introduced.

What I'm whining about is constant loving one side, and nerfs the other, mid has had some nice nifty stuff like pet intercept given but nothing much else springs to mind.

The only nerf I've seen for alb, is a caster RA, and omg such a nerf having radius reduced from 700 to 500.

well maybe because mid/hib classes gereraly are better then alb classes ?

and about the Wiz RA it got nerf to 50% of the area... witch is a lot when there is 100% drop off...

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
hmm mids dont have any lvl, any style what direct stun like dragonfang.
we here in eu server see patches copple forward, and what notice there is nothing to waite for mids, instead going more and more alb love.

thane/skald love is nice but why same time give more love minst? allready enough these fotm st group roaming around.

To put is simply - there is no skill-line in Midgard that rewards going to 50 with a style that is a cool and useful as DF. :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
Reavers don't have determination.... that makes them not wtfpwneage cuz they are mezzed in full duration.... savages DO NOT have to be behind ppl do to 6-7-800+ dmg
heros -> just face them ? like the reaver, but u can root the reaver because of det....
about mincer.... if u can´t kill a caster :m00:

oh... and don´t play a cast if u don´t like to die :kissit:

hmm
sorc spell list find this kind spell

Buff (Mesmerisation Dampening)
Mesmerisation spells cast upon this spell's recipient are reduced in duration by the given percentage.

well, i play caster if i want, but just same way mids caster get 1hit killed like albs.
if i am mezzed by hibs and used my only! personal! purge in 30 min, there isnt any other tool mids to escape class to annihilate behind, offcourse can ask cm from healer but usually they are busy healing/cc/running away fotm hib/alb groups + pets.

and about mincer? :D well, if i as caster can survive class who can mezz me, stun (9 sec insta stun whit 10 sec recast time, alott better what healers any single insta) and have dd:s to interupt, + sos to run away (dunno if never need use against mid caster?) its simply miracle!
sadly usually these minst are covered whit 4 infs and 3 scouts

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:

Whine! Imo only SB's have had such a hard nerf and disadvantage it's pretty hard to play in RvR, now also count the thanes out, and the rest is pretty much RvR viable, as long as you know what you are doing with it. The nerf on the zerker and savvies I actually agree with and isn't that hard anyway, the classes still work. You know, also the healer got a nerf: lost insta interrupt, seems like nothing, but it was a real useful spell...but I won't go whine about it.

Anyway Mythic configures chars to USA. We're just unlucky that excal is the server with highest RvR level (basicly USA ppl are RvR noobs as far as I've heard), which explain why they do some crazy things and think they've balanced it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom