Hellenic Legacy and Chaos Theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Fangrim

Ukkc, Toke, or whatever your name is...

MMORPG. Yes - this is a roleplaying game. And yes, you can play however you like. But think of the fact that the only reason you are allowed to play like that is that you're bending the CoC - hiding behind a loophole in the rules. In a "real" roleplaying environment, where people can actually kill others from teh same realm, you'd been dead in seconds. Your guild wouldn't survive 1 hour on PvP - other players would be on you like flies on shit an PK you over and over again, /laugh spamming your corpses.

Hide behind your "same realm = friend"-safety, but never compare what you're doing with roleplaying. Don't smudge the name of roleplaying like that...

Yeah - you have your way of having fun, peace be with that. But take a minute and think that others might not like your way of playing and ruining their fun. But I guess you don't care about that, as you've shown with your posts.

Oh - I almost forgot: You always refer to people posting on Barrysworld as whiners, but after reading your guild forum, I must say that you guys whine more than everyone else on this board. Only difference is that you guys feel that you're right, so much better than everyone else. Typical behaviour for ignorant people I guess, and I guess my post here will give you a great laugh... Well - so be it. I suggest that you guys get off the computer a bit - maybe lose a bit of weight (your pics from your Llyn Barfog trip shows a bit of excess eating/lack of excersise)...

Get a life.

J

Jiggs

hehe and now we can 'roleplay' the entire albion disowning <chaos theory>

cept its not really roleplay ;)

C

[CT] Clone

id have a flam back at ya but!!

well mr "get out and loose some weight bloke/girl/queer"

i would go on and on at you with a mad rant about you life...but everytime i do that ..some up his arse mod bans me..

so i guess ill just say ur right and blow flowers up your arse..as it seem the thing to do on these forums...

and as for reading our forums..heres a thing come on there and have a go at flaming..
and u will see that your pathetic posts will get hammered more than a cheap mexican whore...and hey..surprise ..no one gets banned!!!

so heres the deal...sod posting on this highly moderated bollocks forum..if u got a nice grip about ct..come to our forums ...and no one will get booted....lets see how long u last before i have u bent over..screaming for mercy...
although not in the way u like!

O

old.Fangrim

LOL!

As if your petty posts would ever bother me. Just because you're foul-mouthed and aggressive, it doesn't make your posts hurting. Hurt me by calling me oh-so-nasty-names? LOL. Pathetic. Anyone can type shit - np there. I can flame with the best of them - but I prefer to argue with facts - not 1337 r0XX0r words and profanity. Your petty board wouldn't stand a chance of flaming me - you don't have the mental capacity to do that.

Anyone can rant for hours - it seems like your board are full of ranters - guess you left your brains in the toilet last time you had to go potty... Stay on your boards then - rant on - talk to others that REALLY understand you. Because you got problems, you know? Noone understands you - you're all so smart that your logic cannot be understood by anyone else than your soul-mates.

Grow up. Get a life. Hell - Get a point will you? Don't even bother replying until you got something real to say. Not only do you think like morons, but do you actually have to scream your stupidity to the world?

How are you going to bend me over and make me scream? By being a meanie? By typing REALLY bad words like N008, r0XX0r, arse, and asshole? Oh - my barely adequate psychic defenses are crumbling already! You words are like swords, hammering into my brain! LOL - just because some lard-arse who's had a picnic in the REAL places of DAoC is being angry at me??? I think not...

It's better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

O

old.Fangrim

LOL - as if I didn't have anything else to do...

Why don't you stay on that little planet of yours, and we can all dream of being as uber-godlike as you guys...

Grow a beard...

T

ToKE

ehm

How are you going to bend me over and make me scream? By being a meanie? By typing REALLY bad words like N008, r0XX0r

Erm, forgive me if i'm wrong, but if you take a look you'll see we don't use L337 words Like n00b r0XX0r or shite like that, we may be cunts and we may pop up everywhere you don't want us too.
But please... We do have a certain degree of intelligence, we just use it to further our ill means.

O

old.Fangrim

Almost made sense there! Grats! Sometimes it's hard to figure out what you're saying - I don't speak Child, you know??? Been a long while since that language was my preferred way of communicating.

Try this one on for SIZE: http://www.weightwatchers.com/

T

ToKE

Well blow me

He's replied within seconds.. I go away play for a couple of hours in Albion, bugger off to Midgard for an hour, come back and the fuckers hiding behind a rock waiting to jump me with a big stick...

whatever happend to the good samaritan?

T

ToKE

You don't speak child?

Ok so you don't speak child? Do you understand plain old English?

I Do not use words like n008; R0XX0R, fukk.. etc etc..

In fact mate, I tell you what. go and have a look over every single one of my posts, you'll notice that i talk in plain English, very few abbreviations, punctuation, capitols.. even.. wait for it PROPER SENTENCES! You know.. maybe it's because i'm not a child and I happend to do English GCSE.

but hey.. you don't understand child talk aint that right?

O

old.Fangrim

Ok - so you don't speak 1337 - my bad... But you don't use many real arguments - you prefer to go by volume instead of reason = spoiled child.

Translation to you: Daa-daa. Da-daaa-daa-daaaaa! DAA DAA DA DAAA DAAAAAA! DA!

T

Tilda

Re: You don't speak child?

Originally posted by ToKE
In fact mate, I tell you what. go and have a look over every single one of my posts, you'll notice that i talk in plain English, very few abbreviations, punctuation, capitols.. even.. wait for it PROPER SENTENCES! You know.. maybe it's because i'm not a child and I happend to do English GCSE.

So you'd know that you dont get capitals in the middle of sentence Toke..

but hey.. you don't understand child talk aint that right?

..and that sentences start with a capital letter?

You know.. maybe it's because i'm not a child and I happend to do English GCSE.

You just happen to behave like one?

Please go away.

Tilda

T

ToKE

ohh please

Surely Tilda you can't surely bring yourself down to our level.. you're loosing your grip

at no point did i say that i was perfect, I never said that I use capitols at the start of EVERY sentance.. I type to fast to be perfect.

And capitols are fine when using to emphasise things, mainly because the IB codes on Barryworld forums are pretty shitty.

But getting back onto my point, where do you see me using "child talk?"

Even the great Tilda must sure concede that I speak with a greater gramatical accuracy then 90% of the people who have contributed to this flame.

Anyways, this flame was aimed at me and I will contribute to it, and will continue to do so on this any other flame post that is about me, or my guild. account suspended or not, after all it's a public forum and you too can be reported if you abuse your position

So Tilda, do yourself a favour get off your high horse. This post is not about you and your contributions are not welcome, especially if you want me to go away as you so kindly put it.

C

[CT]Erroll

OMG...we need a life?

Well fuck me....

Fangrim you are a total pleb who is trying to sound like a well educated fella, which is quite convincing apart from the utter bollocks you type. It all bullshit, and you whinge and whine about how petty we are blah blah blah, but you come on here and try and insult someone by mentioning their weight??? Go figure you pre-school insulting cunt. We like pies, and we are proud, we are content with life, but it seems you have a problem living it.

Get a grip man, ffs, this is a game and it works you up so much...do you know the difference between Daoc and RL anymore, or do you just want to keep pretending you are an almighty fairy at the bottom of someones garden?

Man...

And have you actually re-read your post ffs? You sound like a gimp of a silver spoon fed spoilt brat, you have no wit and are not amusing. You sound like a complete cunt. Oh...woops, that word again....well, hell...its part of the english language and so i shall use it as i see fit. And it fits you like a tailor made 3-piece suit. So what if we use language and expressions which hurt your ears or eyes, we are just normal everyday folk no some poncey toffee nosed public school boy. We are all adults, and the constant rant of calling us children does bring a wry smile to my innocent face heheheheheh

All this started because we hammered the merchants in DF a bit? Well, you are shallow people if it upset you all so much that a post thread appeared to be necassary. We do not give a shit if you hate us, becasue we are all mates and we stick together anyway, and we have enough resources to go alone. In fact, we have more deaths when grping with you other wankers anyway, so it aint no loss on our part if the whole realm tells us to fuck off....which they wont anyway, cos half of it loves us :)

I mean, albion is full of the biggest cunts in game anyway, i have been to both hib and mid, and they are a lot motr acommadating, unlike you sad "only grp with me if yer lvl 50" cunts. You are all sad megalomaniac insomniacs who need to take a long look at yourselves. Us having a bit of fun, to you is like a stranger coming into your own home and helping himself to the fruit salad!!!

Get your pompose, overly large heads from your tight arses and YOU get a fucking life. We have ours and we are enjoying it, unlike a lot of you it seems...

ta ta

D

Damini

I've got to agree with Warhawk here, if your gonna be notorious or want to get in trouble, you need other people to respond for it to work.

"Mother, look how naughty I am! Look! Mother, I am eating cat poo, look I'm wanking, look I'm studying pr0n, LOOK FFS!"

It's kind of sad really. All grown up and with nobody left to tell them off or rebel against, they need to find forums with rules or people with a temper in order to feel the slap of mother hand against the buttocks again.

If you guys read about what the americans did, chances are you read how much it pissed people off. An event like this relies on other people reacting badly to it for it to work, other wise you're not roleplaying. In the absence of reaction you guys aren't anything. You guys argue very well (I think the less coherant ones of you have stayed at home on this field trip) but frankly your arguments are hollow because they are arguments for the sake of it; you can't honestly buy into what you are pitching.

You knew already that this would cause strife because you heard how the americans reacted, you re-enacted a scene that caused a lot of stress, knowing the reaction would be the same, therefore you were griefing. Griefing comes in varying degrees, and I wouldn't say this is a go directly to hell incident, but this wasn't done in all innocence and you hardly recoiled in shock and horror when people got upset.

You guys love nothing more than a flame war, something to hurl yourself up against and gnash your teeth with all this pent up rebelliousness, oooh tetchy mods, up tight pricks, whinging children, lets slay all and then drink some beer while burping our names. Charming, and obviously you guys really enjoy that, fair enough, but please don't use here as a place for that. You're obviously spoiling to find a nemesis or sixteen, and there's always going to be people here raring for a flame war (and some really shouldn't, I wouldn't amputate a leg then enter a tap dance contest, so why people amputate half their keyboard and vocabulary then try to type arguments is beyond me). But thats the way the net is. Gather enough people together and you can be assured an argument any time you want it. Only thing is, we don't really want it here. Oh, passing fancy, few raised voices, PM's telling people to calm down, everynow and then it can get viscious in here, but it's only a full moon thing.

You have your fun on your forums, you slag us off till the cows come home on your forums, and thats fine. People will whinge here, its the nature of the beast, cartharsis, whatever, you cant have honestly expected to do this event and not get a response, infact quite the opposite I would say. You'd have been disappointed to not get a response if you're being honest with yourselves.

You court the flames, the court the image of being offensive and pissing people off, then you get to act all mortally wounded when it happens? How the hell does that work?

If you want to just flame, use your forums. If you want to describe everything which the catch all adjective "cunt", use your forums. If you want to use these forums and post here, then accept the way it is here, and don't act all prissy about it.

S

starblade

Reading this is like watching a really sucky american B-movie.
All thats coming out is 'shit', 'cunt' ,'arse' ...

...big words with hollow meanings coming from empty lives pretending to have a pseudo-ego in DAoC ? ... that about sums you up.

Yes you can flame on that one, make even bigger fools out of yourselves and in the end, prove my point.

(btw, loved your posts Fangrim :) )

J

jua-cosmos-jua

ok so lets make it clear.. first we have that No Hellenic legacy wasnt the reason for this mess and the second point is yeah octanion is not a newbie who is not even 50 lvl but i am the rr5 infiltrator that has made my way to rank 5 just by soloing and not playing grp. ok thank you all hope you dont mention our name later on in this thread

T

ToKE

Damini

Right firstly, fair enough you've come in trying to restore some form of order, using you position as a moderator etc etc, and I respect that by not flaming you.
But I want to set some things straight, and I know you lot are not going to pay much attention to what I have to say, but then I didn't start this flame Stormmm did.

Yes we read all about Dark Wolves killing the merchants in DF, we heard about it on our forums dated the 2/2/03 quite some time before you all heard about it through our re-enactment.
However there was a whole lot more to their story then just going and killing the merchants for 10 minutes, what you don't get is we did it for 30 mins, then stopped. end of story.
Albion had DF in excess of 4 hours before we got there, so the people who wanted to get to DF really badly had already been.

The Dark Wolves in midgard went as soon as DF opened and stayed for hours and hours and hours, untill they lost DF and the Albions came in and killed them. So you can go on and on about how we're "n00bs" and how we suck and all the rest of the bollocks that go with it.
It was simply to have a laugh on our side, and my sides were splitting, I haven't had such high adrenelin killing since my good friend Gingger went on a blue killing spree in barrows along time ago. I can't even begin to comprehend how much fun we had killing the merchants.

Also as for CT posting on this site, well we have several Alliance members who use this forum reguarly so we know what happens, we hear about anything we need to know at and only post when it comes to our attention that someone is flaming us. After all Stormmm started this flame not us.

And for the tone of our language, well if someone is prepared to have a decent go at us, use intelligence, not stupid, thoughtless childish crap you get on these forums then we will be prepared to listen and respond with due courtesy, But when someone says i talk like a child when i'm using full sentences and structured, punctuated English, as opposed to his "u r a dikk cuz i say so" bollocks. He is a target for our flaming and he/she/whatever will find themselves on the sharp end of my, or anybody else in my guilds tongue.

I do give each and every person the benefit and read their posts, sometimes twice before I respond. Hence the reason my posts tend to have a point. not a random collection of swearwords, although yes I am quite partial to them, I also happen to like other words like Telecommunication and Zimbabwe, words that require a certain ammount of grasp of the English language.

anyways i'm getting well off topic here, So to cut things short;

Don't flame me with stupid random swear words
Put some effort into your posts
If I or my guild decide to have a laugh at your expense, just remember; It's only a game!!! no bones broken eh? eh? wink wink nudge nudge ;o)

T

Trinilim

Re: Damini

Don't flame me with stupid random swear words
Put some effort into your posts
If I or my guild decide to have a laugh at your expense, just remember; It's only a game!!! no bones broken eh? eh? wink wink nudge nudge ;o)

fuk dam sh1t f00k u s00k u n00bs!@!!~!11!

:p

but anyways, who's gonna pay for the broken keyboards and mouses that were desimated by the annoyed people :)

C

[CT]Clone1

Originally posted by Damini
If you guys read about what the americans did, chances are you read how much it pissed people off. An event like this relies on other people reacting badly to it for it to work, other wise you're not roleplaying. In the absence of reaction you guys aren't anything.

Eh hum - a 5 PAGE POST??? I'd consider that a reaction of some sorts - wouldn't you? People taking screenshots, and logging chats etc etc - THAT'S a reaction. Hell I wasn't even there and I can see how wound up everyone is about it - therefor I think CT got a bigger reaction than anyone could have hoped for. You see what you anal people fail to realise is, if you had all just have bowed down to the lightheartedness of this (I admit) childish piece of humour and found the funny side, it would have been over in 5 minutes, with everyone laughing and no one feeling the need to fling their toys from their prams. One of our CT group has a chat log of loads of people calling a n0b, fucking cock etc etc which he ignored. 1 PERSON - ONE - asked him nicely to stop in a PM and we did! Instant. Stopped - if you want to see the chat log I'll sort it out. You see you lot think YOU own the game, and we are pissing on your daisies - well no, that aint true either. There needs to be a happy balance. Where are the posts on here of "Thanks CT they we're in our group and they we're great" or "Cheers for some great RvR action last night lads". It does happen and we work well with groups, we're good in RvR and most cases like 90% we have no problems helping lower levels etc etc etc. It's the fucking high lvl pricks who are spoiling DAoC - not us. We are the light relief if you like, the fucking Alka Seltzer of Cumalot.

Regarding the fact of reading the reaction of the Americans - nope. I only read the post briefly and thought it was top. But like I said I weren't even there lol.

You guys love nothing more than a flame war, something to hurl yourself up against and gnash your teeth with all this pent up rebelliousness, oooh tetchy mods, up tight pricks, whinging children, lets slay all and then drink some beer while burping our names. Charming, and obviously you guys really enjoy that, fair enough, but please don't use here as a place for that.

Well yeah actually I think that's hilarious. In fact regardless of Cumalot and this flame / post etc etc I think most people on here love a good pissup and burping their names (admit it). Those who don't are just shallow. Don't tell me you only have cocktail parties and drink bloody marys or some such shit.

If you want to just flame, use your forums. If you want to describe everything which the catch all adjective "cunt", use your forums. If you want to use these forums and post here, then accept the way it is here, and don't act all prissy about it.

Who's acting prissy? We're just entertaining your sad lust for childish arguments - and don't say you don't have one - coz you're all still here flaming away. Anything we say on here is pointless and stupid - we only do it to get you lot going. You're like coiled springs - and fucking childish ones at that lol. It's great fun. Stop taking life so seriously, and sometimes resist the temptation to shoot back with boring attempts at insults.

Originally posted by jua-cosmos-jua
ok so lets make it clear.. first we have that No Hellenic legacy wasnt the reason for this mess and the second point is yeah octanion is not a newbie who is not even 50 lvl but i am the rr5 infiltrator that has made my way to rank 5 just by soloing and not playing grp. ok thank you all hope you dont mention our name later on in this thread

What the fuck is all that about???? A pointless post me thinks.

Anyway - the fact of the matter is - you're all fucking highly strung retards with no vocation in life who we're kicked off their YTS scheme and left to claim some form of Governmental aid which I pay for with my massive fucking Tax bills every year. You're sad, take life too seriously and absorb themselves in a compuer game to avoid dealing with the real world.

Bah I'm bored with this now lol - gonna go do something more interesting - wonder if Albs have DF......

Dammit forgot to mention.... If our forums are so shit etc.... why does everyone from BW keep going there? And if our posts are so benile and childish - why has this thread had SOOOOO many hits?

D

Damini

Originally posted by [CT]Clone1

Eh hum - a 5 PAGE POST??? I'd consider that a reaction of some sorts - wouldn't you? People taking screenshots, and logging chats etc etc - THAT'S a reaction. Hell I wasn't even there and I can see how wound up everyone is about it - therefor I think CT got a bigger reaction than anyone could have hoped for.

Please don't just skim road before slapping your keyboard. You're saying exactly the same thing as I said: you guys needed and wanted a reaction for this to work. You needed people to get pissed off because the merchants were getting killed. And you got a reaction, so why cry and act all hurt about it? You got what you set out to achieve.

Read, apply cognative processes, understand, then flame. It'll work a lot better that way.

C

[CT] Clone

whats daft and stinks of cat pee??

your last pointless post!!

C

[CT]Clone1

What's shit and reeks of mince?

Your pointless attempt at a flame Damini.

Since when have we whined about being flamed lol. You lot have lost the plot - as I've said we love it - carry on....

D

Damini

I'm sorry, but if I'm quoted then criticised, when what I actually said is actually the same thing as I'm criticised with, then I think that deserves pointing out.

OMG!!!! A FIVE PAGE POST!!!! Yeah, precisely my point. You misfired.

C

[CT] Clone

misfire

ermm...Seems all you are firing is blanks matey.....

lock and load....and come back with something better...

D

Damini

Erm, can you just bring back ToKe to do your talking please?

He actually makes sense, which I quite admire in a man. That is, if there's anything left to say?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I don't think you guys have gotten the point of this whole thread. How can you call yourselves the 'light relief of Cumalot' when hardly anyone finds you remotely amusing and your guild is regarded as being full of idiotic, pie eating, English twats?

You keep saying that this is a game and we should all chill out etc etc. but how are people supposed to lie back and chill when you have purposely set out to piss them all off by killing the merchants that they needed to interact with?

I agree with you in some respects that there are a few lvl 50 players who have crossed the line from 'playing for fun' to 'must win and fuck anyone who gets in my way' but your actions on Sunday night weren't much different. ;)

As for writing in coherent sentences...would you like a medal? I mean, you are English for God's sake. A lot of the people on this forum aren't english and don't speak/write it as their first language and even though they don't make a lot of sense I would like to see you do as well in their native language. The only people who should be ashamed are the English who are too lazy or stupid to write in coherent english.

O

old.LandShark

My English owns that of anyone from Chaos Theory. And I'm French. And I'm not a twat. And, surprisingly, I'm less arrogant than they are, and considerably less conceited!
Yay me!

W

wildiearly

ah ct strike again
they are living up to their name as well how nice
of course its still only theory they havent put anything into pratice yet
but they seem to want to upset the whole of alb he he he
there is a way to destroy their simple plan and that is to be nice to them if they do something shout bravo oh good show and offer to join in the more that join in the better
once they see that its not upsetting anyone they are up shit creek with no boat
or if u dont want to play their games (and calling them n00bs and the like is harrasment ) spamm the hell out of them with duel offers (which isnt harrasment )
using words like fuck and the rest is not big and is not clever and as they grow older and hopefully wiser (although that may take sometime) they will hopefully begin to understand that
:kissit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread