Hellenic Legacy and Chaos Theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormm

Just Chaos Theory...

What a buch of utter fukin pricks.

Killing merchants over and over in DF and taking no notice of people asking then to stop for over 15 minutes.

i cannot beleive the arseholes in this game somtimes.

Just fuk off all of u. And i dont give a shit about posting this stuff here - people should know who in this game are tossers and purposly ruin it for others and not help them in future.

Ukkc, Erroll, Herohui, Sparklehorse = NOB

Edit:

Removed HL form title.

Powahhh (Hellenic Legacy) i mistook him for being with rest so apoligies for including him in original post.

D

Draylor

No great surprise.

They act like idiots whenever Ive seen them around, no doubt they read reports of this being done on US servers - and the reports of the US support folks saying there was nothing wrong with it - and decided it'd be funny to try here.

Hope these guys enjoy playing in a realm where everyone else regards them and their guilds so highly.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

no doubt they read reports of this being done on US servers

That is exactly what they were doing. They were even spouting the same nonsence about trying to protect people from evil by slaying the demon merchants.

Sheesh, if you are going to be pricks at least try and be original instead of copying lame, immature yanks.

But then, what can you expect from a guild whose favorite words include 'fuck' and 'cunt'. ~rolls eyes~

English rednecks...

T

Trinilim

Sheesh.. They didn't even speak properly.. last time I checked a good Holy Protecter would say "The children of god shall protect you from the vile evil that is satan and his malevolant horde!", instead of "gods children r ere 2 save u". :p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Trinilim
Sheesh.. They didn't even speak properly.. last time I checked a good Holy Protecter would say "The children of god shall protect you from the vile evil that is satan and his malevolant horde!", instead of "gods children r ere 2 save u". :p
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.BJ|Bored

well tbh

cant u mes them and then just sit and look at them ?

if they then act like prats and kill it their stealing your mob, which im pretty sure if repeated is a break of the CoC.

A

Addlcove

Bored read the freakin posts first ;) they where killing the merchants. and people wanted to buy stuff there, thee pricks wasted about 30 minutes of everybody presents time

I filed a report on rightnow and included screenies, (as you can read from screenies) I seriously hope GOA will do something instead of remaining passive like mythic did.

T

Trinilim

Nothing against in the CoC I'm afraid, they ARE viable mobs, and give experience and gold. But as bored said, you mez the mobs, and they kill it, this is stealing your kill, and is against the CoC ;)

I love loopholes :)

G

gunner440

if its killable kill it, to a certain extent of c ^^

J

jua-cosmos-jua

hmm i am gm of hellenic legacy i ll take powahhh and spank his ass 5 times now

J

jua-cosmos-jua

lol just noticed octanions printscreen "you send :this is a harrashment fred"
and the step one quest on the journal at the bottom right
roflmao

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by gunZ-
if its killable kill it, to a certain extent of c ^^

I agree and I doubt anyone would have complained if they had wiped the merchants a single time, but continously doing it for 30 mins ONLY to annoy other people... I seriously hope these guys get the boot from GOA

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by jua-cosmos-jua
lol just noticed octanions printscreen "you send :this is a harrashment fred"
and the step one quest on the journal at the bottom right
roflmao

I don´t get it, what is so funny?

A

Addlcove

I didn´t see Powahh killing stuff, so he must have stopped when I started screenshooting

J

jua-cosmos-jua

u take it to seriusly man.. the guys did that so you get mad and send em messages about whining.I am sure they had a laugh. About the journal dont worry about it.. just be sure to use some /stick micros on the quickbar

A

Addlcove

u take it to seriusly man.. the guys did that so you get mad and send em messages about whining.I am sure they had a laugh. About the journal dont worry about it.. just be sure to use some /stick micros on the quickbar

1. they pissed about 50 people off.

2. what is wrong with my journal? I don't get it, what are you on about?

D

Danya

Originally posted by Octanion

I don´t get it, what is so funny?
I don't get it either, maybe you need to be 12 or something.

J

jua-cosmos-jua

yeah you are a n00b too.. well the thing about the quest is that he has made a huge fucking window like its a fucking ad&d game

D

Danya

That's default quest window size... I'm not sure you can even resize it...

A

Addlcove

mate that is standard size of Journal when you run in 1600*1200 mode.... didn't change the size of it at all

oh and about the /stick mAcro's for the qbar..... I have /stick bounded to my [V] key, saves room on the qbar for styles and chants

so who's the n00b?

J

jua-cosmos-jua

you dont need to resize it mate.. you can close it.
anyway.. enough about this bullshit.. yeah yeah storm.. we kill merchants we are bad now they all know.....

D

Danya

Maybe he wants it open, who are you to dictate what other people have on their display? Sometimes I think some people are too stupid to live. :rolleyes:

A

Addlcove

Jua-de-whatever, one of the advantages of a top end machine is that I can use a resolution that is so large that I can have the journal open at all times, nice way to keep a lookout for quests

(besides perfect people like you, the rest of us has tried passing a town then realise that while we where there we could might as well had taken next step on some random quest we had in journal) having the journal open help me remember

so I say again

Who is the n00b? biatch

T

Tharion

So the way a person sets up his HUD determens if the person is a newbie ?

OMG report him!11

Get a life loser.

Im s00 l33t, 1 pwn j00 n00b!!111

Stop being a dick and say you are sorry :D

A

alithiel50

Obviously Mythic had, when they added DF, failed to take into account how stupid some people can be.... and they've since realised this and are adding a fix.

From the 1.60b Patch Notes:

- The imp merchants of Darkness Falls will no longer aggro on characters from the realm they sell items for. They are also not attackable by the realm they sell items for. Players can still attack other realms merchants, but doing so will ruin their faction with their own merchants and not allow them to purchase items until they raise their faction. As a side effect of this change, none of these merchants will be killable at all on the PvE or PvP servers.

J

jua-cosmos-jua

i play at a 21 inch screen and use radeon 9700 pro video card tell me the secret of your 1600 resolution.. its just that i am sure you havent played much rvr .. there you need to get rid of every box you got,we close every single box ...we dont pack perfectly our pings friends compass JOURNALS like leggos you have to have some space to see enemies approaching from behind. It just that.. it didnt show me that you are familiar with rvr so i said what i said about it.. about the bind yeah many ppl bind it at keys. I imagined you had that donne too i just wanted to tease you.. as long as the who is the biatch now and all these crap.. say that to your little brother and danyan i d appreciate you stop your flamming 12 year old.. some ppl are too stupid to live.. what i say is just for jokes i dont come here to post flames. Arguing on the internet is like running at the Special olympics. Even if you win you are still a retard ;)

C

Cowled

Arguing on the internet is like running at the Special olympics. Even if you win you are still a retard ;)

OMG, the found the picture of aussie! k9, ST, NERF!

A

Addlcove

ok so now it's RvR??? it hadn´t occured to you that doing [½] and [END] pushes your screen backwards so you don't have to close boxes?

and about the flaming, I didn't start calling people n00b you did.....

but Jua-de-whatever that doesn´t really matter now does it, matter of fact is YOU called BOTH me AND Danyan N00bs because WE didn't find it funny that YOU ridiculed MY choice of HUDsetup....

ahh but let that rest, I am of course certain that you did that with the best intend and in no way intended to insult any of us by it.

ohh and regarding my RvR experiance, you are right it is limited, but that has nothing to do with why my journal box is up, when I do go RvR (and No I don't count exping in DF as RvR) the journal does get closed, but of course you knew that already, after all you are the judge of n00bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread