Hellenic Legacy and Chaos Theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

[CT]Clone1

More yawning.

Well isn't this an interesting and informative post.

Once again CT are at the forefront of childrens vented mastubatory frustrations. The BarrysWorld whining forums are once again in full effect.

It is a plain fact that all people who post on here do so to flame and flame alone. Why even the people replying to this post started their own little inter-post flame war.

I am an amabassador of Chaos Theory and so therefor am able to speak out on their behalf using the powers invested within me by the great Council of Cumalot.

I think the riddence of these demon spawn from our fair lands is a fair and noble gesture from these truly enlightened warriors of the faith. Those of you who are opposed to this cleansing are quite obviously the work of Satan himself - why that is more than evident by the amount of self abuse you are receiving. I can think of nothing more righteous than the killing of the so called Merchants within the scutty hell hole that calls itself Darkness Falls.

These obnoxious foul smelling, disgusting wrinkly, teeth like tomb stones, gusset like clown pockets, rotten fish reeking, moldy minged maggots (I know it's an accurate description, but no I'm not talking about Tilda, I'm talking about the Merchants) should be banished from these land snever to be seen again.

Anyway I'm bored already.

I am more than happy that CT are the most hated guild in Cumalot - or whatever way you like to say it - it means we don't have to worry about people asking us for buffs, bugging us for money or generally just bothering us in any way shape or form. I must however thank the BW forums for our increase in numbers of late and indeed our increase of fame throughout Cumalot - for not a day goes by when we don't receive private messages telling us that we have the right idea about the game - and how a lot of people are enjoying the fruits of our debauchery!

As for those of you who say we should be banned under harrasment or whatever - not an option. As harrassment needs to be targetted - and killing the merchants is NOT targetted harassment - sorry about that.

Those of you who say "Next time mes the merchants and then it's killstealing..." well if you DO mes the merchants - and CT leave YOU to fight them - then YOU are just as bad. So don't come all high and mighty with us.

EVERYONE needs to get a grip and lighten up. If you don't like something someone is doing - go somewhere else. Plain and simple. Don't stand there crying and chucking your toys out of the pram.

I'm fed up of all the anal people in Cumalot who treat this game as if it were real life. Anyone who crafts for 8 hours solid must have absolutely NO LIFE at all - and therefor needs to just take stock and think - hang on, someone's doing summat in a game which pisses me off - maybe I should take a break and go out into the great outdoors - get some fresh air.

As far as I'm concerned I'll do what I like in game - I pay for it - I'l play it how the fuck I like. Don't like - don't be near me when I'm doing it.

Pekkers

B

Belsameth

I absolutely loath griefers hiding behind the mask of roleplaying...
and that's what you did. griefing.

this is an MMORPG, the 2 M's standing for Massively and Multiplayer. which means you're dealing with other people with exactly the same goals as you, having fun.

If you're selfish and ignorant enough to think that those 2 M's don't apply to you, I suggest getting Baldurs Gate and roleplay an evil character there. at least you'll only be griefing yourself if you kill all the merchants.

T

ToKE

MMORPG

yes and the ORPG stands for

Online Role Playing Game

how is that hiding behind the RPG mask? when it's in the title it IS a roleplaying game

F

Flimgoblin

It would have been better if you could think up your own griefing... but no, you have to copy someone else.

That's pretty sad :)

C

[CT]Clone1

Pray explain why copying someone else's idea is sad?

There's no better form of flattery than imitation. What the Middy peeps did we thought was great - a fantastic little piece of fun and quite humerous.

Besides - answer me this. Had we indeed have thought of our own fantastic and quite amusing bit of 'griefing' - would this thread be congratulating us on our originality???

Thought not.

Child - focus on the thread here.

S

Stormm

Its people like u pekkers that do this sort of thing (i.e. piss alot of people off) in a game because if u did irl u'd get a fukin smack u cowardly little shit.

can't u just grow the fuk up, does it really give u pleasure to know your spoiling other peoples fun??, i just do not understand why.

perhaps its because you have a small one, 'Pekker' that is.

T

ToKE

lets look at this differently

Role Playing a quick lesson,
This is an example about how everyone in the game role plays in one way or another, wether they be famous or infamous, or vice versa - depending on which side of the fence your house is.

Strife: Guild hell bent on cleansing the realms of hibernians and Midgardians. will walk through you not round you

First Cohort: Convinced they own the game and only content with world domination. Does this by strangling the opposition - a bit like George bush. Their rules are law- or so they say

Covenent of Zak: The School cry baby, takes things too serious, burns bras on bonfire night. always the last to get picked for the school football team

Chaos Theory: Guild hell bent on mischief, loves getting into trouble. Foul mouthed but humourous. Loathed by do-gooders. Allys couldn't live without them

The Merry Men: The Realm Jesters, spend all of their time getting drunk and not getting any work done, want so much to be like Chaos Theory, but just dont quite have that killer instinct

O

old.Odysseus

Re: lets look at this differently

Originally posted by ToKE
Strife: Guild hell bent on cleansing the realms of hibernians and Midgardians. will walk through you not round you
hehehe 'walk through you' hehehe n1 :clap:

T

ToKE

Stormm

i just read Stormms post and slapped my forehead - surely that has to get the prize for lamest attempt at a flame

it's neither funny or insulting - just a random dig cause he can't think of anything better to say

come on mate - put your back into it

B

Belsameth

so, according to your own rules, if I prevented you to do what you want in this game and hide it under a guise of Roleplaying it is ok?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by [CT]Clone1
Besides - answer me this. Had we indeed have thought of our own fantastic and quite amusing bit of 'griefing' - would this thread be congratulating us on our originality???

Thought not.

Child - focus on the thread here.

Actually, I might be.

And less of the 'child' thankyou, you overgrown brat. Or are you so insecure in your dotage that you need to pretend everyone arguing with you is 12? or claiming the dole? or even a student?

S

Stormm

Re: lets look at this differently

Chaos Theory: Guild hell bent on mischief, loves getting into trouble. Foul mouthed but humourous. Loathed by do-gooders. Allys couldn't live without them
[/B]

Few typo's - ill clarify:

Chaos Theory: Guild hell bent on being twats, loves pissing as many other people off as possible. Imamature and un-funny drips. Loathed by everyone with half a brain. Everyone could do without them.

C

[CT] Clone

whats all the fuss??

Whats up...

fun fun fun...kill kill kill

all in the name of baby jesus...

S

Stormm

Re: Stormm

i thought it was pretty good - oohh perhaps it hit home... anyway better than....

i just read Stormms post and slapped my forehead - surely that has to get the prize for lamest attempt at a flame

it's neither funny or insulting - just a random dig cause he can't think of anything better to say

come on mate - put your back into it

wtf is that other than 'can't think of anything better to say'

C

[CT] Clone

Re: Re: lets look at this differently

just the clarify and put u right also!!

.+*""*+..+*"Protean shites"*+..+*""*+.
Stormm Budgie shite Pala
Lightbulb 24 Mincer in BG1
jizz 12 erm...guess

F

Flimgoblin

Re: Re: Re: lets look at this differently

Originally posted by [CT] Clone
just the clarify and put u right also!!

How witty... he swore.

ho ho ho, hee hee.

No really.

C

[CT]Clone1

Soul - yup that's absoultely right. We never stop ANYONE doing what they want in game nor do we complain about nor whine / moan etc.

We've never logged chat nor have we ever attempted to take screenies of people pissing us off. We just go about our business and go somewhere else - we see this as part of the fun.

Hell, most of the time we would just join in - it's the old adage - if ya can't beat em, join em.

...and Stormm mate you're full of shit. We aint hell bent on pissin people off at all. We enjoy the game as much as the rest of them but we also like to be slightly darker than you bunch of fucking goody-2-shoes. Every now and then we break loose and let rip. We've grouped with HUNDREDS of people in RvR and have always tried our hardest to play in an amicable fashion with them - no complaints to me as yet. We just can't stand fucking upperty dick heads who say to us - CAN'T do that - DON'T do that - it's to THEM and THEM ALONE that we say - fuck off.

You're quite obviously just an anally retentive child - eat more bran or something.

It's a game - get over it!

B

Belsameth

CT: so. if I organized an event where everybody I could muster would start to RP being an enemy of CT and make your general DAoC life completely impossible, that would be ok?

awesome, maybe somebody who can actually be arsed arrange an event like this. sounds like a lot of fun :)

S

Stormm

Originally posted by [CT]Clone1
We enjoy the game as much as the rest of them but we also like to be slightly darker than you bunch of fucking goody-2-shoes.

playing a game but not purposly pissing people of aint being a 'goody-2-shoes'.

It's a game - get over it!

yes its a game - so cant u just leave being a twat for rl.

every post one of u CT make just proves every point i have made - thanks.

perhaps seeing as CT have slagged off most guilds in Alb everyone should refuse them into any grp - RVR or Exp

not because we want to piss u off - we just having fun!

R

Rawkir

Clearly a bunch of lamers, no point arguing here and giving them the attention they so desperately seek.

B

BrassMonkey

Don't give the royal jesters the time of day for whinges flames etc. Laugh at them, pity them and even use them as fodder for your whacking paddle. But don't give them recognition or what they might perceive as 'fame'.

And if they annoy you, ignore them like that scab that keeps itching. You know if you stop picking it, it will just go away.

S

starblade

Clearly a bunch of lamers, no point arguing here and giving them the attention they so desperately seek.

Best words in the thread. Just leave them be, they are as far from roleplaying as Michael Jackson is from being a man :)

S

Stormm

Jiggs - not if ur a crafter... only way i've been able to continue is with Trinketing DF items.

Last coment:

The only reason i posted this in the first place was to make ppl aware of fuk wits. But since speaking to many various people it is apparent that alot of others new this about CT anyway.

I didnt - and if i had wouldnt have bothered posting.

Up till now had come across individual twats - but never knew a whole guild of them existed.

ah well live n learn...

C

[CT]Clone1

Semi sensible reply coming up...

Originally posted by Stormm
Jiggs - not if ur a crafter... only way i've been able to continue is with Trinketing DF items.

What's that all about???

Trinketing DF items means doing what?

S

starblade

You buy a DF item, salvage it into a reasonable amount of asterite bars and remake the bars into hinges / lanterns again which sell for (I think) 4g77s (or 4g57) making it possible to trinket pure bars into a profitable action to fund e.g. crafting.

F

Flimgoblin

it's a dull dull dull dull way to make cash :)

however it's faster than splatting monsters which can be equally dull at times :)

S

Stormm

also requires 750+ in metalworking to trincket the Asterite bars salaveged from DF bought items.

which is why i needed the DF mercs - to buy 20 items 0_0
and omg does it take a long time to salvage Asterite stuff!

let alone turn the salvaged stuff into hinges but is the only way i can afford to keep crafting - done over 12 plat so far getting to 850 AC. ouch

C

[CT]Clone1

Ahhh right...

Cheers for shedding light on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread