hehe

M

=M<P=Xerxes

Have to say it was the best match I've ever played. Very very close. TF did show us a thing or two on voy1. Just bad luck on the map of the week. Hope next season can be lots of fun :cool:

Hope everone else had fun.

:clap:

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

you guys are so nasty! tut tut

and napalm.....................what exactly did santa "spit" all over mrs claus? lol

M

mr.Blacky

true so true;) crashnburn but he makes it so easy lol :)
and what santa spat on his misses hehe you are too young to know (even if you are 60 hehe:clap: ;)

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

roflmao still naughty though i think santa should stay at home this year and "spit" some more at mrs claus and that way you get no pressies for being nasty hehe

O

old.Napalm

Hey thats only what Santa told me ;)

Besides, can't you work it out (depends how filthy ur mind is lol)

W

watcher

Originally posted by Mr.Blackshirt
true so true;) crashnburn but he makes it so easy lol :)

Wots this blackshirt sticking up for his new mate Alan:D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

W

watcher

CrashnBurn did u and alan go to the same school:confused: :confused:

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

lol so with the league over what do we discuss?

weather is an interesting topic! lol

*puts on a john kettley style suit*

"the weather in geothermal is going to be hot,hotter in the south than the north" hehe

O

old.Napalm

No league :(

Anyone know when the new season starts?

Nap

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

lol no we didn't bearing in mind he lives in germany and i'm in the UK! durrrrrrr lol

did you mum shag the milkman??

W

watcher

Originally posted by =apa=crashnburn
lol no we didn't bearing in mind he lives in germany and i'm in the UK! durrrrrrr lol

did you mum shag the milkman??

1 err no you both live in the U.K m8

2why did u ask ur mum if she shagged the milk man

are u sure u never went to the same schools

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

from his typing and spelling mistakes i presumed he was german lol

oh and im so sorry that sometimes people miss a key now and again!

as for my mum she did actually shag the milkman bearing in mind my dad was one when they met:rolleyes:

W

watcher

Originally posted by =apa=crashnburn
from his typing and spelling mistakes i presumed he was german lol

So your calling Germans thick are you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh and im so sorry that sometimes people miss a key now and again!

In yours and alan case every other letter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as for my mum she did actually shag the milkman bearing in mind my dad was one when they met:rolleyes:

And of course we all belive you ............NOT

:whip: :whip: :whip: :touch: :twak: :twak:

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

o.k. whatever pal

pointless coming on a forum for the league your in if someone just likes taking the piss out of people all the time.

so what if alan can't spell,jesus he's only 11 so give him a break!

i don't care if your joking either it's just not on!

just shows how weak you really are.probably some lame power trip thing.just the same on every forum,i've been here longer so i own the place.

O

old.Napalm

Crash chill out.

We like Alan, he can take a joke and he can certainly defend himself (he has made some good replies in the past). In fact we feel that everyone should have a "mini-Alan" (Austin Powers).

U made a joke about it urself so wtf r u on about?

Alan can take care of himself, if i've gone to far then I apologise to him.

We needed a break from all that "DAD VS APA on Voy2" stuff ;)

W

watcher

Why dont u shut your mouth and go find ur tractor farm boy :upyours:
Most people read this and have a laff but not u, alan and i talk on icq alot and he finds it very funny as do most people except u that shows how long you've been here.
I think u should concentrate more on APA god knows they need help

O

old.Napalm

*slowly backs away from his computer* :uhoh: :eek6:

O

old.Asterix

hehe, and i thought it was me that everyone hated.....

/me waits for the abuse to follow!!

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

took the piss out of alan??? where? mate i don't think you take the piss out of someone you respect.APA and TF are an alliance and im not doing anything to ruin that.

i made the joke about santa if you look :)

roflmao at farm boy comment! I may live in norfolk but that doesn't mean i orignate form here. some people are just so thick:rolleyes: lol watcher's probably one of those players who thinks that the female characters are female players.:rolleyes:and have you noticed?is it me or did this guy say YO! every sentence a few years back? must of used it so much it wore out because he can't for his life spell YO-UR! and before you start going on about me taking the piss...........what goes around comes around.:clap:

and as for the APA comment...................my original point proven!
asterix i take the comment about your ego being up your ass back. i think i just found a new winner:)

I see all but i know shit!:clap:

W

watcher

You want to be childish

1.You must a farmer as after years of shagging farm animals has screwed ur memory up

2.Ive been around EF since it the feckin game came around just because i wasnt in a clan dosent mean i dont know about the game.

3.I can take a joke its u who cant,one problem ur not funny

4.APA well need i say more

5.As for thickness, if u had a brain cell if would die of loneliness

Im sure your reply will say more or less the same as mine so insted of rewording it just use the quote icon to save u time finding a dictionary

:clap: :eek: :clap: :clap:

O

old.[tf]alan

ok....alan if scread of whacter now.....:S
but alan is mad at this:
Alan alan alan you make me laff Even with ur best team i would bet my kiddneys that RD would beat you on VOY 1.
Dont you just love kids
whats this on spyglass superbster was thier...er? and what that he woped ur ass? ha makes me laguth and then i joined in...and now that was funny..only way u could kill me was with ur beast rocket gun (not blasted the other word) and i was a run..u camped LOL
well u best stop making gay comment like that when u know some tf menbers are stronge than u whach
and :clap: to apa (dont let the mummys get me!!)

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

roflmao

1.well you seem to know what it does to a person,must mean you're an expert on the subject then.

2.and so have I but one question......................what has that got to do with it??:rolleyes:

3.so can i but only when it's funny

4.erm,yes actually

5.well my brain cell is actually looking to take a holiday somewhere warm,I pointed in the direction of the cavity in between your ears as it sounds like it's full of hot air.

I don't need to look for a dictionary, I've already got yours dumbass.
ask your mum to look in her copy for you and find how to spell INSTEAD:clap:

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

lol alan i've got your back mate :)

see he may not spell correctly,maybe he's dyslexic,maybe he types fast.we all know hes young.but that still doesn't give anyone the right to take the piss!

W

watcher

Fair ponit alan ive never said i was better than anyone thou. If u read the post i said =RD= not =RD2= would beat you but i think we would give u a good run.
As for the TF/APA alliance has wrld and CCC and every other clan quaking in their boots im sure:rolleyes:

Anyway im 100% sure alan&crash are twins just seperated at birth to give them a fighting chance with their obvious mental defects.:D

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

and you said i had mental defects!I think someone who thinks of a comment like "i've got your back" as dirty should take a look in the mirror......................then again it's probably broken anyway:clap:

and as for the alliance it was never formed to make anyone quake in thier boots.it was formed to make two clans have more fun!

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

what do clans normally do when they form an alliance? oh thats right they learn about how the other team plays and pick up a few hints and tips.so yes it's a learning alliance:rolleyes:

bloody hell for someone who takes the piss out of people whom he belives are thick you sure are doing well of showing yourself to be as thick as they are "supposed" to be:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom