hehe

W

watcher

you obviously dont recognize sarcasm when u read it.I would explain it to u if i thought ur single brain cell could handle it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

i know sarcasm when i see it and putting APA and TF down isn't sacasm.

don't just expect me to sit back and watch it happen.

W

watcher

I havent had a go at APA or TF, i used the comment about the alliance as a reference to u and alan hence the learning bit :upyours:,i knew i would have to explain this to you! is ur head hurting yet:twak: :twak:

O

old.[tf]alan

look every one iam whacter!
iam soild i go round town with socks over my pants ARR SOILD!!!!
and picks on every think kid he see,
if i ever saw u ill would knock u out
of and dont come up with a chese joke ur to week or we never meet that shit
how u know it a big wide wolrd
(thinks whacter is a peado)

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

thats funny because in the other thread you seem to think that APA doesn't win matches when we do.is that not classified as being put down anymore?

------------------------------
quotes

APA well need i say more.

concentrate more on APA god knows they need help.
------------------------------
what so now your contradicting yourself watcher.

so lets add bullshiting to the ever growing list!

W

watcher

Alan as a former royal marine i dont go walking around town as u say thinking im hard its not in my nature to do so.As for ur comment about knocking me out:D please do.Do you get picked on at school alan if u do tell a teacher unless its them doing it.
Ive heard that spot creams have improved over the years so that should sort the acne out.And as for girls dont worry about that when you get older you'll be able to pay for one they dont mind wot u look like.

Please keep it coming as im enjoying

Ok i did have a little dig at APA which i am sorry for but the fact remains crashnbrun is still a d**k

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

an ex royal marine!! lol that explains it all then.must be all those times he got arse raped in the showers,picked on by the officers etc

obviously need to do it to someone else so he can feel better.

W

watcher

Your remembering ur days in prison m8.Wot did u get sent down for again?

Ah i remember shall i tell

S

superfox

Crashnburn your are a prat, you have no idea what the armed forces are about, you are the type of person to run and hide if you were put to war to defend the UK

[DAD]Superfox

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

mate if i was in prison i wouldn't be in the job im in now!

yeah go ahead you can tell them what i went down for.if people are thick enough to belive the bullshit that comes out of your gob then they're as bad as you are.no skin off my nose.

O

old.Napalm

A decent clan like APA turning into a clan like TF because of Crash.........shame :(

W

watcher

So u cant become a post man if you've been in prison.I think u had better check ur facts m8:upyours:

S

superfox

I agree M8, APA has gone down hill:( Crashnburn go find a new clan to join

[DAD]Superfox

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

oh thats right i have no idea about the armed forces.i seem to remeber my step-brother still being in the RAF,one mate being in the REME,one in the royal signals,me being in the air training corp for 7 years and ending up a staff sargent then going on to be a civilian officer for a year before moved home
spending three weeks on RAF leeming with the MP dog handlers
spending 1 1/2 weeks at RAF lyneham with 24th sqaudron
to name a couple.

i think i know enough about the armed force mate.

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

actually you can't be a postman if you have been in prison in the last four years mate!

oh and so what the rest of you saying is i can't stand up for my clan when someone put's it down??
yeah i would love to see someone put down your clans and for you to stand back and watch it.

W

watcher

But you've never been in the armed forces yourself so you dont know feck all m8Weekend warroir.So you got out of prison 4 years ago didnt you
dose bubba still come to you in your dreams.

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

you don't need to be in the forces to know about what goes on :sleeping:
and just for the record i have worked for royal mail since i left school,so I doubt very much I have been in prison for the last 8 years.

------------------------
"Ok i did have a little dig at APA which i am sorry for but the fact remains crashnbrun is still a d**k"
------------------------
what you had to edit the post to put that in so you didn't look that bad in later posts?

so basically your calling me a d**k and im getting alot of flak for defending a clan that I have personally put alot of work into and many other have too.
o.k. so we haven't reached our full potential yet but thats no reason to put us down is it?
the only reason i'm being like this is because you put down APA.and someone who does that gets right up my nose!maybe if you hadn't done that things could of been different.

S

sutekhan

crashnburn.....you have a big mouth!

Just a small warning to =APA=crashnburn .

Just read what you said about Marines! So did two of my mates who are Royal Marines themselves....they've seen your face and they want to turn it into a bloody pulp! DO NOT DISS THE ROYAL MARINES!

an ex royal marine!! lol that explains it all then.must be all those times he got arse raped in the showers,picked on by the officers etc

That says to them and me that you think marines are arse bandits......STUPID CUNT! NOT THE BRIGHTEST THING TO SAY!!!!

And as for Airforce Cadets....they do not have "Staff Sergeant" Rank or "Civilian Officer" Rank....They are FLIGHT SERGEANT and CIVILIAN INSTRUCTOR! Get them right in future!

I think =APA= should dump you cos you're more trouble than your worth!

:upyours:

O

old.Napalm

I have no problem whatsoever with APA, they were allies of [OD] and we even had merge talks once (13th Warrior's idea).

They were a decent clan then, and most of the players i've met are.

You are the ONE APA player who causes conflict. You spent most of DAD VS APA Voy2 moaning about stuff and ur the one causing the probs here.

RD and TF have a history, they said stuff about us and we responded. It is stupid I admit, but it's our business. WTF is it to do with u?

U involved APA in this matter so it's ur fault if anyone says anything about them.

Alan, if u have any problems with =RD= / =RD2= email me and we will sort them out.

W

watcher

Originally posted by =apa=crashnburn

obviously need to do it to someone else so he can feel better.

And you call this defening ur clan you Pr**k:upyours:

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

stephen that comment wasn't directed totally at the royal marines,i respect all armed forces for what they do but you can't get away from it that shit does go on!your mates know that and so do i!funny how a lad who training with my mate from the REME commited suicide due to those things happening and i know for sure that isn't no issolated case!

unfortunatly it may of came out the wrong way and i appologise for that.

the thing that i can't understand is why should i leave APA when im just defending it?
would you guys not defend your clan if someone put it down?im just doing it because i don't want to let the guys feel like no-one cares when people do put us down.maybe i brought it on myself,maybe i didn't who cares it's only cause another arguement to sort out who was to blame.

all this arguing today is doing my head in and not worth it.after all this is going nowhere and not proving anything so im going to knock it on the head.

i appologize to everyone that i may of offended.

it's just my problem that i take certain things to heart and when that happens i don't let it go that easily.I am very sorry for this.

just remember though don't put down clans even if you don't like certain members etc.it's not fair and imagine if you was on the reciving end

lets hope tomorrow is a better day

O

old.Napalm

If someone says something about my clan, I have a problem with them, not their clan!

W

watcher

Army the feckin navy u idiot.You know feck all wot gose on in the armed services.Ive sent the post u made to a few friends of mine and i cant wait for them to see it.As for proving anything this proves ur a total an utter D**k who talks out of his ass

:upyours: :upyours: :upyours:

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

and thats why all my comments were directed at watcher. not at a clan but one person.

like i said lets knock it on the head and forget about.

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

all armed forces get it watcher.
your honestly telling me that you have never heard of that stuff going on?

not having a go at you it's an honest question.

W

watcher

Thats fine with me but wen u start insulting the people who protect ur nice little life is a differnent matter.If i remember corectly there is a marine base in norfolk m8

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

lol you going to send them round? hehe i deserve it anyway :twak:i am truely sorry it was a comment that i should of deliberated before i put it up.but you know what it's like when your anger and frustration gets the better of you

W

watcher

No i dont let anger get the better of me.As far as im concerned your not worth it.I hope all APA look at this and see wot a d**k you are if ur the leader of APA i feel sorry for them.If u are the leader u should set an example not be a t****r who is a gobshite

This is my last post on the matter and i hope APA take notice of what a great guy Crash n Burn is

O

old.=apa=crashnburn

yeah but i found defending my clan worth it.and no im not the leader of the clan but im co-founder. the APA guys know that i would defend the clan to the death if need be so i wouldn't worry about that too much.

see i say im sorry and yet you still attack!

W

watcher

Well stop posting then or is that u want the last word

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom