hehe

M

mr.Blacky

NAPALM AND WATCHER SHOW

dont want to burst your bubble m8 (to be honest would def like 2 hehe) but think that TF would for sure not win div 4 with RD in it and even now think that TF will have to work hard in order to win the league (looking at GFT or MCP) but my money is on u guys so gl

W

watcher

To b honest MCP will win Div 4 m8,having seen their last few results this is the clan to beat in div4:clap: : :twak:

O

old.Napalm

Good luck to [MCP], hope they do well! Also gl to [DAD] clan, like [MCP], they dont give up, try their best always and deserve to get something from this season!

=RD= MrNap

D

[DAD]Monty73

My money is on MCP we played them last week and their skill level and playing ability is miles ahead of [TF] whom we have also played!

P.s. Thanx Mr.Nap

:clap:

O

old.Napalm

My money is on MCP we played them last week and their skill level and playing ability is miles ahead of [TF] whom we have also played!

We play them both next week so can I make my bet then? ;)

=RD= Mr Nap

G

greendemon

Wow!

Thanks for the vote guys!
At MCP we are trying our best, and we're improving.
(my money goes on RD though!)

Good luck to everyone.

[MCP]GreenDemon

O

old.Napalm

Wish we were still in ur league GreenDemon, seems a really good fun league to b part of, but we r now in div 3 (I think???).

Anyway good luck, look forward to our match next week and 2 b honest I do think u guys will win div 4, or b very close.

Nap

M

mr.Blacky

OOPPPSSSSSS :sleeping:
This post was a reply not a new thread hehe sleepy me
Are we going to start a betting pool on who is going to win div4
If so let me arrange I wont run away with the money honestly you can believe me hehe:clap:

O

old.Napalm

Are we going to start a betting pool on who is going to win div4

Sounds good to me, I back MCP, with DAD as fair play winners.

If so let me arrange I wont run away with the money honestly you can believe me hehe

LOL

=RD= Mr Nap

M

mr.Blacky

just 6-2 hmmm no dont think ;)
but looking at the scores so far it will be between MCP and TF with MCP as my fav for becoming the champ

W

watcher

Well its looking good for me, MCP have won again. My bookie in las vegas has stopped taking bets on who will win div 4.
Keep it up MCP

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Napalm

Methinks Watcher is MCP ;)

Although I do want them to win it, if ur one, good for u :)

=RD= MrNap

W

watcher

Im not with any clan m8, it just seems that div 4 is where all the action is

:smileysex :smileysex

O

old.Napalm

U should try some others, apart from div 1, that died.

Div 2 has some great clans and div 3 is just going to get interesting (cos we r in it now :p).

Nap

W

watcher

This is the best one m8,all the other divs have to much winging in (apart of urs).This div is built on fun and having a good time which is wot its all about am i right or wot

:clap: :D :rolleyes: :clap:

O

old.Napalm

Cant argue with u there ([DAD] spring to mind), but WoS r a clan who play for those reasons, SLC r good sports and we try to have a laugh. Just keep ur eye on div 3 lol ;)

=RD= MrNap

W

watcher

Thats wot i mean DAD r a great clan. If the admins(and other clans) want start the whole league again they should look at div 4 which has real feel of community to see how its done.
My cash is still on MCP lol

:clap: :clap:

O

old.Napalm

U should run this league lol, got the right ideas.

But please can we stay in the same division next time ;) :p

Nap

W

watcher

I dont think so m8 but the so called big clans should look at div 4 2 c wot ef is about
:zzwhip: :touch: :twak:

M

mr.Blacky

Well yeah that is true I think a clan is big enough if you have between 10 and 15 people (skilled ones like RD ;) ) But who are you online Watcher in ef I mean (me soooooooooo curious)

W

watcher

Yes i am m8,i do play ef but only for fun.MCP intrest me coz at one ponit they always lost but they did it with a smile on their faces and kept on going.
Anyway enough about me whos going to win div2,div3,div4 place your bets here

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.Napalm

Ok heres my bet (if the league finishes).....

Div 2 - Lost Soulz
Div 4 - MCP

Can't bet on div 1 (would have been wrld) or 3 (can't bet on ur own league, can u?), but I think i'm on a winner here lol :p :clap:

=RD= MrNap :rolleyes:

W

watcher

Come on everyone have a little fun.Who will win

Div 2

Div3

Div4

Please remember this is all in fun so come on and put your money where your mouth is

:clap: :cool: :cowsleep: :twak: :smileysex

O

old.[tf]alan

hmm who to money on...

hmmm
mcp is 3 captures a head of us...
i tihkn we wil lhave to see...mcp look strong but we might have a chace with the right team
:D :D:D
i must be on drugs...
mcp will win deffnet
good luck guy will be a clsoe one...

O

old.Napalm

Alan when do u play MCP?

That will b a good one to look out for.

Nap

O

old.[tf]alan

tf vs mcp

hmm playing mcp
i think 2 weeks on wen...i wont be palying it the match got swimming.....so ill whach the demo but it will be close
oh good luck to night =]

O

old.Napalm

U2, cant wait for this 1 ;)

7:30pm wasnt it?

OH BTW, several people r having probs seeing BW servers, so if 1 or 2 of us r a bit late thats why.

=RD= NappyDoodleDandy

O

old.[tf]alan

yep

got it in one
7:30
i cant see the servers but some strange reson i only can see bw bookable 1 and 3
so it ok for me
here the ip and server:
BarryBookable - STV Elite Force (1) (213.221.174.104:28960)

all the links are messed up on div3 and 4 how will i live LOL

W

watcher

MCP V TF could this be the match of all divs,who will win?watch this space for interviews,squad news and of course naked women(or men its up to you) and beer wot more could any league want.

:confused: :clap: :rolleyes: :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom