harvesting your faeces

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
?? :(

i just wanna know the best methods for shitting in a small tub man, im not here to be mocked.

lol m80r im not mocking the fact that you have to shit into a tub. It's proberly due to have some kind of food poisoning ?

anyway, I was laughing at the fact you came on here to ask. It's quite lol.. but anyway - don't the docters have a free confidention hotline you can ring to get profession advice on stuff like this ?

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
dOOOm

lolz why not make your own funnel with a couple of A4 papersor something like that xD
And rofl at the gloves thing... i think i would still drop the container if i felt warm shit dripping over my hands ^^

PS: i hope its nothing serious, would suck if: Shit hit the Fan...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Haggus said:
lol m80r im not mocking the fact that you have to shit into a tub. It's proberly due to have some kind of food poisoning ?

anyway, I was laughing at the fact you came on here to ask. It's quite lol.. but anyway - don't the docters have a free confidention hotline you can ring to get profession advice on stuff like this ?

lol, probably. but look at all the diverse methods now at disposal. maybe other people will get the same problem but are too afraid to ask.

we got methods here for every type of shit now i believe.

Listerine

Fledgling Freddie
One should simply purchase standard Cling-Film, which can be found at most superstores, then lift ur toilet seat up and cover the entire bowl with cling-Film(like people do in partys to fool people) and put the seat down and leave it and forget about it........ so the next time u got for a shit u'll shit all over the cling film WITHOUT KNOWING!(just make sure u dont go for a piss first else u'll get splashes) and u'll think oh fuk i shit on cling film, then u can just wrap it up and give it to the doc and because u forgot cling film was there and u shitted in a natural nd relaxed state u wont feel exploited or pressured.

job done!

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sorry your ill Tris I really am as I respect and like you on these boards matey and hope your well soon.
But Eggy and Vlad just made me spit all my stella all over my keyboard ;)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
laugh away man.

sometimes shit just happens

Vladamir

FH is my second home
It's not always the size of the man in the fight, but the size of the man's shite. We all must struggle with our poo.

Sums it up really.

Listerine

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Spoken from experience? :p

no, but in a party once some smart ass put cling film over the toilet and me in a drunken state went for a piss and it sprayed absolutly EVERYWHERE, as that shits see-through :england:

wuddnt like to imagine wot wud happen if someone went for a shite on it tbh >.<

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Listerine said:
One should simply purchase standard Cling-Film, which can be found at most superstores, then lift ur toilet seat up and cover the entire bowl with cling-Film(like people do in partys to fool people) and put the seat down and leave it and forget about it........ so the next time u got for a shit u'll shit all over the cling film WITHOUT KNOWING!(just make sure u dont go for a piss first else u'll get splashes) and u'll think oh fuk i shit on cling film, then u can just wrap it up and give it to the doc and because u forgot cling film was there and u shitted in a natural nd relaxed state u wont feel exploited or pressured.

job done!

rofl.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Scrape some dog poop up in ya local park n give em that imo - that'll fuck with their minds for at least ...3 seconds !

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
funnel-small_1.jpg

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Bowel cancer? =< Or just general 'I feel like crap'? (No pun intended)

Funnel > all

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Listerine said:
One should simply purchase standard Cling-Film, which can be found at most superstores, then lift ur toilet seat up and cover the entire bowl with cling-Film..
this was actually recommended to my sis by the doc as a way to collect it.lol but the drugs he gave her to stop the diahorrea made her so constipated she didnt shit for days n couldnt get a sample:D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
evzy said:
Scrape some dog poop up in ya local park n give em that imo - that'll fuck with their minds for at least ...3 seconds !

Eww...LMAO @ this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom