Halo | NS

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Halo | NS

Originally posted by Farnis
Your not evil mate - your just a dick.

Look, you're missing the point to all of this. I didn't start this thread, it was created by some low life scumbag fan of mine. I didn't ask to be thrown into a pool of idiots, I do however feel obliged to teach you valuable lessons about life.

You either side with me and enjoy my posts or I drag you straight down to my level and make a fool of you.

So enjoy me or hate me...

It's your decision.

Oh and if you haven't got the imagination to bring something constructive to the conversation please don't bother posting here again.

J

Jupitus

<escapes the show producer and rushes across the stage, slams Halo back to the ground and begins punching again>

F

Farnis

lol at you telling me not to post anything constructive. Dick.

H

Halo | NS

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you yet another Halo wannabe.

You're pathetic aren't you...

D

Derric

Originally posted by Halo | NS

I can spend my time any way I want, if I wanna highlight the stupidity of mankind, then I will do.

And you do it quite good,been long since I saw anyone as stupid as you :)

H

Halo | NS

Yeah, I wanna see what I look like in real life.

Farnis, you're just some little kid, leave the grown ups alone.

F

Freia

People look forward to seeing me because they know that I'm replying to yet another idiotic post made from some n00b.

You just can't keep yourself from doing that can you? Once again you made up a silly statement without any backup that is designed purely to be provocative. Thank you for proving my point.

Someday, there will come along an even greater evil than me, it's called forum evolution and I will have to bow down to him or her.

Oh but the evil way is the easy way, everybody knows that. If you succeed there you have proved nothing. Try something constructive for the right to call yourself great. Now that would be interresting to see.

You either side with me and enjoy my posts or I drag you straight down to my level and make a fool of you.

Thank you for admitting that your level is the lowest level. Now concider this:

You started out at your level.
It didn't take somebody dragging you down to get to your level.

K

Kedaran_Mid

Oh and if you haven't got the imagination to bring something constructive to the conversation please don't bother posting here again.

Does this mean that you will stop posting since you haven't added anything constructive, ever.

-K.

H

Halo | NS

Freia, if you think I should do something more constructive with my time, why not lead by example and stop waiting on these forums with baited breath for my next reply.

You love it and I love it. Admit it moron.

Kedaran, it's nice to know you've been following me around. I've never had someone obsessed by me before, if you don't count Freia that is...

I can tell you've obviously admired me from afar and now you've finally plucked up the courage to have a pop at me. Do you feel all big and mighty now? I tell you what, as a treat I'll let you run off and tell your guild mates (if you have any), that you spoke to Halo and he actually replied...

Lucky you.

F

Freia

Freia, if you think I should do something more constructive with my time, why not lead by example and stop waiting on these forums with baited breath for my next reply.

Waiting with baited breath?
You did it again :(
You made up another untrue silly provocative comment(tm)

Can you not see where this will end?
You are only dragging yourself even further down. Stop before it is too late.

Oh and it is constructive to try and get lost children to see the light. :)

O

old.Dayne

<drags Jupitus off stage so he can get his medicine>

Its the stress of marriage ya know

H

Halo | NS

Primary School has finished!

Bongos is back and ready to flame me. Don't forget to get all you homework done early so you can have the rest of the weekend to enjoy playing on scooters and pretending you're a super hero.

What is it tonight? Colouring in or your 5 times table?

Freia, yet again I see your name here and at the top of the forums, waiting nervously to see my reply. Your heart is racing isn't it? Sweat pours down your forehead as you wait in hope that I post something you can take advantage of...

Instead you come out with the same boring old crap as your last post and your post before that...

Pathetic really, pathetic and truly un-original.

F

Falcon

"I think your way of entertaining yourself is pathetic and you should do something more constructive with your time."

<chuckles to himself>
It's not just himself he's entertaining Freia.

It's quite impressive that you allow yourself to fall for the bait over and over and I'm quite impressed that people are capable of having a flame war about absolutely nothing also.

It's a bit like being in a burning house and instead of trying to escape just adding more fuel to the ever growing flame.

F

Farnis

Its a good laugh though...taking the piss out of Numptys (halo) is why Friday afternoons exist.

See Halo - because of you - my weekend arrived early...haha..dick

J

Jupitus

Ok ok... leave my poor ickle Freia alone now Halo, or I'll turn into....

TEH EWUL JUPETUS!!!!!111 (tm)

<hugs Freia>

F

Freia

in hope that I post something you can take advantage of...

I can take advantage of anything you say Halo, if I want to. But i'm not like you.

Instead you come out with the same boring old crap as your last post and your post before that...

You are not exactly imaginative either. :(

But, on a different note:
You claimed to be the greatest at baiting morons. You are the biggest moron around and I seem to have you pretty much hooked. Hence you may now bow to the new master, whether you want to give up the dark side or not.

ty and goodbye

H

Halo | NS

Originally posted by Farnis
taking the piss out of Numptys (halo) is why Friday afternoons exist.

And on the 5th day, God created Friday and said that it shall become the day that idiots talk to halo. Dick.

F

Freia

Originally posted by Jupitus
Ok ok... leave my poor ickle Freia alone now Halo, or I'll turn into....

TEH EWUL JUPETUS!!!!!111 (tm)

<hugs Freia>

<hugs Juppie>

But I't ok, I'm a big girl and can take care of myself. Just look at him squirm :)

H

Halo | NS

Freia, everyone here has seen you try to flame me with hilarious results. Other people join in and tell you what an idiot you're being and suddenly you become bored with the thread and say goodbye.

You don't look bored with the thread, you look liked you've just been owned......it's because you have.

J

Jupitus

<leaps out of his chair again and starts slapping Halo around the head>

B

bongos

Primary School has finished!

Bongos is back and ready to flame me. Don't forget to get all you homework done early so you can have the rest of the weekend to enjoy playing on scooters and pretending you're a super hero.

What is it tonight? Colouring in or your 5 times table?

Primary school ? Highschool you idiot.

Scooters........ boring! Super heroes ? Thats just strange.

So cus i'm younger than u i goto primary school colour in, and pretend i'm a super hero ?

As i said before pick on someone your own age, or not at all.

E

Eliz

Am I the only one who think Halo actually is pretty funny? :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Freia... is it that time of the month? Your hormons seem to go rollercoaster when Halo is around.
:m00:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom