Halo | NS

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

afrodite

Stop posting replyes here. That is exactly what he wants, don't let him have the satisfaction.

G

Generic Poster

Bongos, you were not invited to post here.

Weren't you given a Barbie doll for christmass?
Go and teach her some respect.

H

Halo | NS

kd.happy.haxor.jpg

O

old.Sko

This man looks like one of the constant clients of "Blue Oister" (if you remember that film :) )

B

bongos

Originally posted by Generic Poster
Bongos, you were not invited to post here.

Weren't you given a Barbie doll for christmass?
Go and teach her some respect.
Did I do anything to you ?

What did i do so bad ? Play a game ?
Then get annoyed when people start saying kids ruin it ?

Well as most people who play daoc are adults i'm not surprised they can't accept the responsibility like the "mature" people they should be.

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by bongos
What did i do so bad ? Play a game ?
Then get annoyed when people start saying kids ruin it ?

It's not kids, but immaturity which ruins the game and as a good boy, you should know all children are immature.

B

bongos

Apart from the fact it's mostly adults who play daoc :rolleyes:

G

Generic Poster

Hah! You are sick indeed :D

Originally posted by bongos
Apart from the fact it's mostly adults who play daoc :rolleyes:

Quite true, and some of them are immature also.

H

Halo | NS

Aaahhh Can you feel the hatred in the room?

Sweet isn't it, lots of little Halo wannabies running around.

G

Generic Poster

I was expecting better from you, Halo.

Just so you understand, I troll these forums.
However, your depravity keeps me amused so I allow you to stay.

F

Freia

Originally posted by Halo | NS
People here love me and love what I do, that's why I get threads all about me and you don't.

I do not think you really believe that, but for the record:

Nobody loves you or even remotely likes you.

You are well known yes. Why? Because you do everything you can to insult and annoy people. OH GEE WHAT AN ACHIEVMENT!! (sacrasm)
What skills does it take? Lack of respect, lack of common sense, lack of something better to do with your time.

Go back into the whole from which you crawled up, and never return. Mkay?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

There is an old saying "dont feed the trolls"
well... why do you keep feeding him?

H

Halo | NS

Because she's an idiot?

You say you don't love me yet from your posts you can easily tell you are in awe of me. Strange huh?

Perhaps if you took the time to look at my messages you'd see that I speak nothing but the truth, instead you come here to flame me when I've done nothing wrong.

The simple fact of the matter is that no matter how much people say they don't like me, people in fact look forward to seeing my replies and people get excited when they see my name on the forum.

Your just jealous of the attention I so rightly deserve. Weren't you hugged enough as a child?

H

Halo | NS

If I was that ugly, why would I post a picture of myself? I would rather burn my face off with bleach.

F

Freia

Originally posted by Halo | NS
You say you don't love me yet from your posts you can easily tell you are in awe of me. Strange huh?

Perhaps if you took the time to look at my messages you'd see that I speak nothing but the truth

You say you tell nothing but the truth, yet you include a false statement in the line above it.

You cannot argue for your point so you make up lies and insult people and annoy people, trying to draw their attention away.

Go on and prove me right again :)

The simple fact of the matter is that no matter how much people say they don't like me, people in fact look forward to seeing my replies

The simple fact that you forget to mention is the reason why people look forward to reading your posts. Both you and I know that it is not because anyone of us admire you.

I think your way of entertaining yourself is pathetic and you should do something more constructive with your time.

H

Halo | NS

People look forward to seeing me because they know that I'm replying to yet another idiotic post made from some n00b.

I can spend my time any way I want, if I wanna highlight the stupidity of mankind, then I will do.

I do however think people have come to admire me. They see how clever and funny I am and they want to be me, you can see it already by the most recent threads.

Someday, there will come along an even greater evil than me, it's called forum evolution and I will have to bow down to him or her. For now though, I rule supreme and there isn't one person on this forum better at baiting morons than me.

G

Gef

Hehee, its a bit like Jerry Springer this. I'm still waiting for someone to jump up and try to beat the crap out of Halo. Then start screaming "I'm gonna kill you!!" maniacally, while several large blokes pin them to the floor.

J

Jupitus

<jumps up and starts beating the crap out of Halo>

I'm gonna kill you!!!!!!!

Get off me you lumps of lard, lemme at him!!!!

O

old.Atrox

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:
:bazbeer:
:eek7: :swords: :eek7:

This thread rawkz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom