Half Life Death Match - Bw Hlccl

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Kez

What do you mean by asking me who I am? Is it not clear already that I am Mister Voice of Fucking Reason?

E

Embattle

Re: Re: Re: Half Life Death Match - Bw Hlccl

Originally posted by SuperFLY

nah by the responses seen here.. i would have thought its obvious why we have our own

for the slow.. too keep away from u lot.

1. this forum says general - meaning just about anything can b posted here
2. this was just mentioning a forum and telling people the hlccl is still going. general statement me thinks.
3. posted here as i would guess more people read the general forum that just a little subforum
4. hlccl is a barrysworld sponsored league - though id hope no1 would think we have any connection to the children on these forums
5. err think thats about it :)

bunch of whiny little children who have nothing better to do that to flame people who have done nothing to them because they feel hard nice and safe sitting behind their monitors.

going to this forum really gives me the 'going to a small country american town where all the inbred hicks stare at you saying ur kind isnt welcome here' vibe

sad to see such a large gathering of pure idiots.. but thank god its here and not where we r :)

edit:
im glad there are some sane people here.. good point made by stig. no point advertising a hldm league in a hldm forum where every1 knows about the league/game already

well done.. point well made :D

Kind of ironic then how Tarby was the one to get aggressive first...and calling us children is very childish you hillbillyhick.

Yes this forum sees a lot of activity regarding posts but generally these are made by all the same people, of course us children have nothing better to do :rolleyes:

No its not a good point since if you're interested in HL based mods you tend to visit the HL/CS/etc forum.

Thxs bye...don't let the door hit you on the way out.

C

Ch3tan

Why is this still going on? Clearly cross-posting and out of place posts have always been critisized and flamed on this forum, so why is any one bothering to defend this one? Its the way things are it wont change, just close the thread.

E

Embattle

Lets end this by using Wilier's picture

Holy%20sh-t%20wrong%20forum.jpg

E

Embattle

Erm its unwise to use that picture....please don't.

D

Disco PhoolCat

Does that ^ help?

Sorry if I offended, I'm tired & I thought it funny...

E

Embattle

Yep thanks...if offend a number of ppl before ;)

M

MYstIC G

nah by the responses seen here.. i would have thought its obvious why we have our own

for the slow.. too keep away from u lot.
quite frankly if thats your well thought out, intelligent reply, then everybody who's telling you to smeg off is now perfectly entitled afaic.

C

Cod

1. this forum says general - meaning just about anything can b posted here

bunch of whiny little children who have nothing better to do that to flame people who have done nothing to them because they feel hard nice and safe sitting behind their monitors.

going to this forum really gives me the 'going to a small country american town where all the inbred hicks stare at you saying ur kind isnt welcome here' vibe

sad to see such a large gathering of pure idiots.. but thank god its here and not where we r :)

Do you see anyone else advertising their league? and whats with the constant usage of Children? There's members here with kids and such, aswell as quite a few at Uni and you call them kids? Learn some fucking respect. Just because you get pissy about us not liking your league you just spam insults at us. Whats the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread