Half Life Death Match - Bw Hlccl

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.-TARBY-

Hi all

Just doing my usual pimpage to let you know that the Barrys World Half Life Clan Collision League is still going strong and is Europes biggest HL DM/TP league.

Check us out at

www.hlccl.com

or

www.hlccl.co.uk

The main site is being upgraded at the mo so you might find a forwarding page that takes you straight to our forums...

Tarby

O

Ono

.... and cross posted!!

Come on! You should know better by know FFS!! :eek:

O

old.-TARBY-

You what?? :confused:

Excuse me but what has it to do with you? If you dont like my post then piss off. If it is not right then can a moderator please remove it but I didnt see any harm in it. :(

An 'Ono' it's 'now' not 'know' - best you go back to school.
:upyours:

B

bodhi

Homosexuals such as yourself should be culled so they can no longer retard the greater human population.

O

old.ZeroCooL

wtf?

Why are u all getting the arse????

We pimp BW for y'all???

And HLCCL IS the most popular HL league in the Europe, why are u giving Tarby abuse???

He's put more effort into the community that you lot ever could!

Its people like him that generate the popularity to keep BW and HL alive, thanx nn, bb, gg, cyaz.

E

Embattle

Still no need to stick it in the general forum no matter how important you think it is....thats why there is a HL/CS/etc forum to post such things in.

O

old.ZeroCooL

WEll, prehaps NOOBS shouldnt reply stinky little cry baby posts, pull your rattle outta ya arse and stick it in your gob :)

thnx now.

O

old.[KIA]angel

maybe he thought it would get more attention here and people would pop over to see how half life deathmatch is playing after 3 years..maybe u should relax embattle its a general forum not a secret government forum of seriousness.

O

old.ZeroCooL

Originall posted by peeps on BW forums
Speakers

happy birthday...

Think your relationship sucks?

Gamecube

Yarn

lol @ blueyonder

Whos got the best Signature ?

House move.

S.o.b.p.t.m.s.

IT assistance reqd

Damn operators.

First proper day at work and guess what??

Aftershave ( 1 2 3 )

Fart

Anarchists?

BarryBeer, Friday 3rd May. London ( 1 2 ) by Embattle

Perp Political Party ( 1 2 )

Best days of your Life

What happened to my posts ? ( 1 2 )

you can NOT BE SERIOUS!

Name Them Lyrics .... ( 1 2 3 )

Free Step-O-Meter ( 1 2 )

Nukezone ( 1 2 )

Who Remembers Me?!?

Anyone else getting...

MUST HAVE FORGOT HOW RELEVANT THESE POSTS ARE TO THE BARRYSWORLD FORUMS ::whip: :upyours:

T

Testin da Cable

yes it is the general forum, and in case you HL players havn't been paying attention these past 3 years...this is what happens when 'sins' are committed.
there is a perfectly good HL forum and a perfectly good general FPS forum for this kind of thing heh.

By the way, Zerocool. If you came into this forum, like ever...you'd know exactly how relevant those threads are.

O

Ono

Originally posted by -TARBY-

An 'Ono' it's 'now' not 'know' - best you go back to school.

I fink you'le find its a tipo.

Nowt rong wid my speeling.

Seriously, I looked at the date you registered and thought you would have realised by now that cross posting pimps are ghey. That's why I was polite. Normally we would have told you to fuck off and die.

O

old.-TARBY-

Ahh such a pleasant place.

It doesnt matter, sorry for the trouble.

I thought I was doing everyone a favour.

So this is what they mean by the 'harsh world of the Barrysworld forums' is it?

I am truley shocked by your behaviour. I didnt know and I paid for it!

Such nice people. Tell me to fuck off and die next time pal, it would have been much easier to understand.

O

Ono

Such nice people. Tell me to fuck off and die next time pal, it would have been much easier to understand.

:rolleyes:

O

old.[KIA]angel

tarbys a bouncer irl he'd squash ya's :cool:

M

MYstIC G

Just doing my usual pimpage to let you know that the Barrys World Half Life Clan Collision League is still going strong and is Europes biggest HL DM/TP league.
if its a BW league, surley its forums should be here?

O

old.Kez

While it would've been better to post in the HL forum it has been rather a harsh thread so far.

I will say this however, the apparent representative's for this league have done themselves no favours by replying so immaturely; I wouldn't join a league where the organisers can't keep their calm amongst a few flames which are utterly expected. Not hard to get your goat up, is it? Hardly the material for somesort of makeshift leader.
On a side note, ZerocooL, you needn't stay, your ignorance of how forums work is woefully high. The wireplay forums had a similar system for general & game subforums, I'd have thought it would've been patently obvious where this thread belonged given the league's wireplay roots.

I believe I've done my teachin' n' preachin' for the day, learn.

B

bodhi

You Half-Life players are seriously fucking gay.

O

old.[KIA]Stig-

LOL at all the comments.
Theres clearly alot fo children in here.
I tend to keep away from these sorta forums for the exact reason.

For those who don't know, HLDM is the orginal version of HL

And considering HL is THE most popular game on the net, and therefore the largest on barrysworld, then i dont think theres any real problem in posing something like this?

You talk about HLDMers as a generalisation and yet most of em probabaly play all the same games as you do aswell?

Ive been playing it for 4 years now.

Ive known TARBY quite a while too.
Its people liek him that make leagues so good.

If it werent for people like him, all leagues would fall apart cos most of the people who play em are so selfish and ungreatful they don't give a thought to the amount of effort that goes into keeping a community alive.

If some1 came into HLDM forum and said "try this game, its great"

you wouldnt get children coming on and saying all that play that game are gay??

Sure, if you dont liek the game we can;t force you to liek it.
TARBY just invited people to try HLDM.

All the flaming comments are totally irational and immature.
If the thread was indecent, thena moderator would delete it.
But if you aint got anythign nice to say, then dont say anything at all.

O

old.[KIA]Stig-

Newbie?

No nothing?

lol, thats one of the most ironic comments ice seen in a while.

Newbie in the sense that only just joined this particular forums.. sure.

But whats that got to do with anything.

But newbie in the sense that i don't know what im tlaking about?

You probably don't even know the meaning fo newbie.
Just spout shit out like "newbie" and probably use words liek "1337"

Please, growup, get out a little.
Go play your game and stop waisting ya time insulting people you know nothing about and will proabably never meet in rl.

Just waisting ya time child.
btw wot games do you play and for how long?

O

old.Kez

The whole "moderator could delete it" argument is all fine and good, until you realise we're self-moderating and generally lack an active admin.

Incidently, why is there a sudden influx of you HL people posting? Could it be you feel the need to morally support this thread and throw mud akin to that we [collective] threw?
How about everyone other than the[undecided] sensible HL player leaves, rather than just all throw pointless half-hearted my two cents posts into the mix?

S

Sar

Originally posted by ZeroCooL
WEll, prehaps NOOBS shouldnt reply stinky little cry baby posts, pull your rattle outta ya arse and stick it in your gob :)

thnx now.

Well for someone who got their name from the film "Hackers*" you really should be quieter.

Hush now.

*The epitome of cool surely? :rolleyes:

O

old.Kez

Originally posted by [KIA]Stig-

Right, good, self-confessed newbie; glad thats cleared up.
We have every right to throw Newbie around like an insult, as we have written and unwritten rules; not knowing these because you're new to the forums makes you precisely that. A newbie.
Sweeping leet assumptions aside, do you know the meaning?

(On an utterly pedantic level, 1337 isn't a word)

E

Embattle

Originally posted by [KIA]Stig-
Newbie?

No nothing?

lol, thats one of the most ironic comments ice seen in a while.

But whats that got to do with anything.

But newbie in the sense that i don't know what im tlaking about?

Please, growup, get out a little.
Go play your game and stop waisting ya time insulting people you know nothing about and will proabably never meet in rl.

Just waisting ya time child.
btw wot games do you play and for how long?

I didn't join a forum just to cause trouble, unlike you child.....don't read the basic newbie guide, sticky at the top of this forum, then you and your boyfriend will get cream crackered by the long term members here :rolleyes:

H

Hot Soup

Guys wether someone is new is besides the point , wether someone plays hl is besides the point.

There is some common simple deceny in being polite and helpfull , so hush put away your handbags and play nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom