Half Life Death Match - Bw Hlccl

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.[KIA]Stig-

firstly.
i did read it before i signed up for this forums.
cos ive been in plenty of forums and know what to expect.

And all you no hldmers are so predictable.

Critasise a game and the people who play theg ame cos u dont liek the game.

Come up with insults like "newbie" and tell us to "shh".

I guess all this retalliation makes you feel proud.

You sit there an post a reply you took time thinking about and them smile to yourself thinking youve achieved something.

My first post was constructive and no attack was aimed at anyone.

Yet of course people still have to reply because they don't have anything better to do than moan at others.

If the thread doesnt interest you, go read another.

If you don't like HLDM, go play the game you do like.
If you don't like TARBY, or anyone other HLDM players, then go private message him.

I really doubt any of you would throw an insult at TARBY if you met him in real life.

Why? Cos hes a top bloke and wudnt insult you unless he had good reason to.

You can carry on waisting your own time by retalliating with pointless comments like

"shutup up newbie"
"shhh"

or woteva makes you feel proud,
but maybe think about it first and actually consider doing something productive

B

bodhi

stfu2.jpg

E

Embattle

First of all don't join the forum telling the regulars what to do...period.

I've not said any thing about the game, again another part of your ever so feeble brain at work and while you continue arguing like a little school girl it's only proving what a few have already said about HLDMers.

It takes less than a second to reply to your lame arguement and it doesn't make me feel any thing as I'm too busy playing SMB to care, although I will stick up for the people who are residents here and not just visitors.

Simple fact, the General forum is not the place to locate a thread about HLDM when there is a forum for that known as HL/CS/etc...surprisingly...MR Forum Expert :rolleyes:

B

bigbb

I could be wildly mistaken here but the first two posts, by the quite stunning, Ono, were in-fact just pointing out to this Tarby chap that he had cross posted and in the wrong forum for such a specfic interest thread. There was initially no shit hitting any fan and if you do visit a lot of forums and read the newbie guide you'll be well aware the regulars are a law to themselves and we are very particular and flappy about certain customs and accordance on the green.

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Bodhi
iddqd!

idkfa!

you know...now that I typed that I'm wondering if I got it wrong or not :)

O

old.[KIA]Stig-

Erm...

do you not realise the point of theread?

It is a to everyone.

Whats the point of adevertising HLDM in a HLDM forum?

Here.. everyone can read it.
Im sure theres alot of people who have thought;
"thats sounds good, ill go try that"

Is it really that hard to understand?

O

Ono

Originally posted by bigbb
I could be wildly mistaken here but the first two posts, by the quite stunning, Ono, were in-fact just pointing out to this Tarby chap that he had cross posted and in the wrong forum for such a specfic interest thread. There was initially no shit hitting any fan and if you do visit a lot of forums

Not mistaken at all.

As mentioned in my follow up, I was actually quite polite and was merely perplexed why someone who had been a member of these forums as long as TARBY would cross post.

This all reminds me of when the jolt lot all came over en masse cos we told one of them to fuck off. :rolleyes:

O

Ono

Originally posted by [KIA]Stig-
Erm...

It is a to everyone.

He posted it in the HL forum too.

O

old.Jenkski

Stig has a common problem, "Reply without thinking syndrome". Ignore him and he usually stops whining after a day or two :) (PM me if you want to moan at me Stig)

We're sorry that we posted this in the wrong place, we have very open forums over on HLCCL.com with not very many rules about this sort of thing.

HL peeps - please dont stir the pot anymore it's only making us look like peons. It's their forums, they run to a stricter set of rules.

O

Ono

HINT:

TARBY has the power to close this thread since he started it. - see Admin options.

E

Embattle

Erm...

It is a to everyone.

Sorry you'll find we've all tried it or just not interested in it.

Thxs Jenkski. What you have to understand is we've been here some time and had loads of people do this sort of thing so now when it happens we cut them off right away ;)

S

Summo

It's threads like this that make me embarassed to be a BW regular. :(

W

Wilier

Erm...

Not wishing to ruffle any feathers, but he does have a point.

*runs*

H

Hashmonster

Originally posted by SomeGuy
It's threads like this that make me embarassed to be a BW regular. :(

awww we wub j00 summo :)

go take your car for a spin - bit chilly out tho :)

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Wilier

*runs*

Then why did he?

O

Ono

Originally posted by Wilier

He wasn't advertising the game HLDM.

He was advertising the League and shit. That's why it is relevant to that forum. :rolleyes:

W

Wilier

Originally posted by Ono

He wasn't advertising the game HLDM.

He was advertising the League and shit. That's why it is relevant to that forum. :rolleyes:

:(

sorry.

O

old.Kez

Marvellous, the sensible one emerges calmly and it all ends vaguely quietly.
Isnt' the world a great place?

O

old.SuperFLY

Re: Re: Half Life Death Match - Bw Hlccl

Originally posted by MYstIC G
if its a BW league, surley its forums should be here?
nah by the responses seen here.. i would have thought its obvious why we have our own

for the slow.. too keep away from u lot.

1. this forum says general - meaning just about anything can b posted here
2. this was just mentioning a forum and telling people the hlccl is still going. general statement me thinks.
3. posted here as i would guess more people read the general forum that just a little subforum
4. hlccl is a barrysworld sponsored league - though id hope no1 would think we have any connection to the children on these forums
5. err think thats about it :)

bunch of whiny little children who have nothing better to do that to flame people who have done nothing to them because they feel hard nice and safe sitting behind their monitors.

going to this forum really gives me the 'going to a small country american town where all the inbred hicks stare at you saying ur kind isnt welcome here' vibe

sad to see such a large gathering of pure idiots.. but thank god its here and not where we r :)

edit:
im glad there are some sane people here.. good point made by stig. no point advertising a hldm league in a hldm forum where every1 knows about the league/game already

well done.. point well made :D

O

old.[KIA]angel

i dont think the barrysworld general forum is prepared for the 100 line hyper-comprehensive replies that HLCCL players are famous for:)
(must address every single sentence using quotes..arghhh)

i liked the thread about that bloke getting a job as a postie tho

X

xenon2000

Re: Re: Re: Half Life Death Match - Bw Hlccl

Originally posted by SuperFLY
bunch of whiny little children who have nothing better to do that to flame people who have done nothing to them because they feel hard nice and safe sitting behind their monitors.
And they're fuelled by morons who have nothing better to do that to slag them off because they feel hard nice and safe sitting behind their monitors.

It takes two. None of you are as in the right as you want to be; wake up, for crying out loud.

A

ad-

Some of the nastiest people I have met on the net with some of the most overreactive drivel I have read in a long time...

guy was just promoting a BW sponsored league, on guess what? a BW forum. A forum he thought some may have been interested in his post.

One day you will learn either not to click on posts that don't interest you or not to post on threads that have anything in them that concerns you. Then you will be less stressed and have a much easier life.

Long time dead girls

O

old.Kez

I had a lovely long post explaining and tearing apart certain rules and posts [respectively] but I appear to have been endearingly clumsy and pressed some obscure combination of keys that resulted in Christ knows what.
So I'll just do my Kez's Final Thought thing and be done.

There's some bland and overly used quote floating about that arguing on the internet is stupid and retarded etc. So lets forget all this ever happened; you go back to your niché forum - where you undoubtedly feel equally safe. We'll keep our present clique here, borging anyone who happens to have the thick skin required.

[Yes, this was my short post, imagine the length of the previous one]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom