Had to be a Mid who sinned didn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laird MacGregor

Originally posted by mid.Bashir
omg u talk so 1337 Laird......

NOT

Excellent execution of sarcasm and wit, and judicious use of white space young one. :D

S

Sharma

Sharma is actually a second name aswell as a first name fyi. :eek:

T

Turamber

Laird is Mid baiting, somewhat tongue in cheek but with - I would perceive - a genuine concern that so many players backed the actions of one of the people in the wrong.

And I'm SOTL baiting, been months and months since I last had anything to say about them but it's still fun. Baiting 1337 types is always a good laugh :p

Kind of funny that the first SOTLites to post messages on this forum took the pee out of Laird, but they aren't able to handle it coming back at them. Less time on the computer, more time growing up kids ;)

D

Derric

"1337" "Grow up" ,how uncommon "insults" from some fool who thinks himself better than everyone else.
I wonder who it really is who needs to grow up...

Dear Turamber,what gives you the right to judge other people?
What gives you the right of telling people how to be,and how to play?
Who needs to get a life,we're not the persons who can't think of anything better to do than to throw petty insults at people in a game we quit ages ago,look at yourself,then you can start commenting on others.
I'm tired of selfrighteous ****s like you trying to tell others how to play the game we ourselves pay for.

T

Turamber

So me telling you what to do is wrong, but you telling me what I should do and think is acceptable? :m00:

You have a view of me, and I have a view of you ... and as witnessed by the first sarcy posts by SOTLites past and present my view was correct. And my anticipation that they couldn't resist a baiting was also correct ;)

I'm just messing with you, put your favourite tracksuit on and have a dance :)

D

Derric

Originally posted by Turamber
So me telling you what to do is wrong, but you telling me what I should do and think is acceptable? :m00:

You've many times told SotL people what they do is wrong/silly/1337/childish etc,all I'm asking you to do is to let them play the game as they want.

(And it's too cold for the suit atm)

L

Laird MacGregor

Settle down now Kin, I thought you said that you don't know of anyone who was hurt or affected by 'this'... when quite obviously there are (yourself included perhaps?).

I'll cite for an extra example a player having his Subs deducted on his credit card for another 3 months who has been out of the game for near a month now with no password, and no sign on the horizon.

Now is that anyway to treat someone who's given more of his game time to others since the start (and in his case it's certainly no idle boast)?

"Tough-tit", many may think, "well done hackers"... but if it's people who still make a difference to the auld and the new emerging players who are leaving, I for one don't like the implications.

O

old.diabolus

Originally posted by Derric

Dear Turamber,what gives you the right to judge other people?
What gives you the right of telling people how to be,and how to play?
Who needs to get a life,we're not the persons who can't think of anything better to do than to throw petty insults at people in a game we quit ages ago,look at yourself,then you can start commenting on others.
I'm tired of selfrighteous ****s like you trying to tell others how to play the game we ourselves pay for.

u are too kind with him derric,

a kind FUCK OFF is enough for him. He quit the game he should also quit these forums.

imo u should come back to game and get lifter 5 and mastery of water 5 :eek: would pwn

ps. this is my opinion of u and does not reflect my guilds opinion

L

Lochlyessa

Oka, time for my entrance into this thread!

2 things.

Laird - Not trying to be offensive.. heh nm, I am, but! Next time you make a flame post, try and do it in a non retarded way, and then don't try and make it seem like you were joking.. altho, doesn't make much difference since everyone knows you're an idiot anyway :/

Turamber - Yesyes, you're so cool being 'grown up' and calling people who play a computer game in a different way to you 'wankers'. Maybe when you're actually out of diapers irl you might realise that people do different things to you in the real world? Perhaps not, not sure I should credit you with that level of intelligence.

Ps: These are my opinions, they do reflect my guilds feelings, and if you disagree with them then you're all wankers cos i r so damn l337 m8 irl!!11 osv.

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by Lochlyessa

Your entrance in this thread was like Jenna jumping in a pool of water.

D

Derric

Originally posted by Yussef
Your entrance in this thread was like Jenna jumping in a pool of water.

Now that sentence will give me nightmares.

T

Traia

Laird is Mid baiting, somewhat tongue in cheek but with - I would perceive - a genuine concern that so many players backed the actions of one of the people in the wrong.

And I'm SOTL baiting, been months and months since I last had anything to say about them but it's still fun. Baiting 1337 types is always a good laugh :p

Kind of funny that the first SOTLites to post messages on this forum took the pee out of Laird, but they aren't able to handle it coming back at them. Less time on the computer, more time growing up kids ;)

I finally see what you are talking about now Turamber, guarded in all the fancy words you don't really know how to use.

You are just upset, angry and jealous, that most of SotL played this game ten times better than you could. Most people would accept some things they are not good at, others they feel they need to attack to justify it, no medals to the person who figures out which one of those categories you fall into.

Now I'm a nice person most of the time, but you, you are an idiot ALL the time from what I've seen.

"Im just baiting" - That isn't exactly a mature point of view is it. Perhaps you should look on yourself for once when you are saying "grow up".

I think I've hit the nail on the head here, and have said my tuppance worth. I shall now proceed to ignore any childish comments you make in the future however petty you make them.

L

Laird MacGregor

Originally posted by Lochlyessa

2 things.

Laird - Not trying to be offensive.. heh nm, I am, but! Next time you make a flame post, try and do it in a non retarded way, and then don't try and make it seem like you were joking.. although, doesn't make much difference since everyone knows you're an idiot anyway :/

Ps: These are my opinions, they do reflect my guilds feelings, and if you disagree with them then you're all wankers cos i r so damn l337 m8 irl!!11 osv.

:rolleyes:

I would have thought better of you Loch - I don't quite understand where all this is coming from. :/

First I challenge you to go thru this entire thread and quote directly from me where I have either admonished anyone in name, or for that matter flamed a guild or institution... try and gain some context.

Sure the title, "Had to be a mid who sinned?", is provocative, but hey at least it's factual and it worked as intended to get everyone in here...

I've received a high proportion of immediate flames from SoTL players, water off a ducks back (SoTL are a sister guild for the record, and I have ALWAYS stood up for them in Albion, of that I'm willing to testify). I perceived yours to be a natural defence mechanism, so I can't proportion blame on the victimised.

I deplore the fact that your flames are entirely out of context, If I state that I'm an Albion who hates Mids and Middy Lovers then that's because I have a case to be puritanical in my loyalties, in this game, as you bloody well know.

Mids who come back with the same retorts don't get my contempt, far from it, it's is after all game design.

And I'm not joking anywhere... I think I've born up quite well under slander and verbal attacks for taking a standpoint that this whole situation stinks, and that people are quitting as a direct result of it. To suffer ones insults gladly is certainly good karma, I know that much, but I'll not suffer fools.

Fact remains the same, there are some twisted, twisted viewpoints on the table here - people actually congratulating computer crime, and break down of licensing and Code Of Conduct... the letter of the law is one thing, the spirit of the law is quite different.

I've said it in the first post, and I've said it throughout.

X

Xeanor

Turamber is one of those people who would say all music is shit except for the one he likes.

With only his own ways being the best, his way of playing this game being the best, and that everyone else is shit.

Telling people to "grow up" while slagging off all the things they like, very pathetic.

M

Melachi-

Laird i really dont see how you are amazed at people flaming you, I agree with you on the part of people congradulating computer crimes is dumb. But your "had to be a mid" shit is really dumb. Infact ive seen it before from you, you seem to hold a real life grudge against people from mid, if the game is affecting you this much i think you need a break :p

L

Laird MacGregor

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
Laird i really dont see how you are amazed at people flaming you, I agree with you on the part of people congradulating computer crimes is dumb. But your "had to be a mid" shit is really dumb. Infact ive seen it before from you, you seem to hold a real life grudge against people from mid, if the game is affecting you this much i think you need a break :p

Noooo.... I've been consistent since day 1, last October, why stop now ya Beardy Scum? :D

If it helps, had it been a Hibs who done it I could have started...

"Thank fUk the Hibs are just as bad"

Or perhaps if it was an Alb...

"Now they've proved what shites we are"

What has to be beyond measure though is the way people seem to read these boards...

They get as far as a word or a sentence they don't like and then -->

hit the Reply button, engage mouths before brains, and unleash forth from their pool of flames.

My guess is many people read the title and then hit reply only...

Look I know it's Barry’s World and that's the fashionable thing to do, but just for once I'd like to reach intelligence, I know it's out there. Doesn't have to be agreeable, but literate intelligence would be nice :)

I think there's wish for this ethos held in the top thread of each of these forums, I'll check up...

In future I shall approach posts with Overview, Aim, Method, Conclusion and Executive Summary so that nothing is lost in translation - that's provided I'm not going for shock value ya Leaf Eating Troll Shafter ;)

M

Melachi-

Hmm, i think in future, you would be better off just posting a post about whatever it is that you want discussed, and leaving out the shit flames ? :)

L

Laird MacGregor

Pffffffff... and whit kinda auld Warlord Basta would I be if I missed an oppurtunity to slap down bad actions with harsh realistic words and deeds huh? :D

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Laird MacGregor
What has to be beyond measure though is the way people seem to read these boards...

They get as far as a word or a sentence they don't like and then -->

hit the Reply button, engage mouths before brains, and unleash forth from their pool of flames.

My guess is many people read the title and then hit reply only...

Look I know it's Barry’s World and that's the fashionable thing to do, but just for once I'd like to reach intelligence, I know it's out there. Doesn't have to be agreeable, but literate intelligence would be nice :)

[edit] oops forgot this part!

The kind of warlord who would prefare if people ignored the fansionalbe flames, and just posted a post that didnt have to be "agreeable, but literate intelligence would be nice :)" post ;x

T

Turamber

Thanks SOTLites & Teador, I bow to your 1337ness :)

And Diabolus I am playing, on Midgard Merlin -- feel free to stop by and show me your uber leet skills! Nice command of the english language by the way, mixing with the underemployed is good for you :p

Really, I have hardly posted in this forum for - umm - 6 months and it must have been a good month or two before that I had anything at all to say about SOTL.

Thin skins, weak minds :)

O

old.Atrox

Thanks SOTLites & Teador, I bow to your 1337ness :)

And Diabolus I am playing, on Midgard Merlin -- feel free to stop by and show me your uber leet skills! Nice command of the english language by the way, mixing with the underemployed is good for you :p

Really, I have hardly posted in this forum for - umm - 6 months and it must have been a good month or two before that I had anything at all to say about SOTL.

Thin skins, weak minds :)

Translated:

Hi!
Im a wanker without a life, I cant even succed in Daoc so I've decided to badmouth people.
I'm out of arguments thou so I'll use the old "1337" Insults (that me and my friends at the daycarecenter laugh so much about) to inflict damage on these people.
and to make it even nastier I'll complain about peoples english! that'll surely tick them off!

Now I'll use an Insult that doesnt have anything to do with the topic or discussion to confuse them.

T

Turamber

Oh dear, oh dear. You can hand it out to Laird, you can bad mouth every person and guild in Albion as not being as good as yourselves ... but you really *hate* it this much when someone says something you don't like on an internet forum.

^^ GG

It does warm the cockles of my heart, thank you so much :)

G

ghoul

turamber is of win, he rly r0xxx al0t, he cums here to dem forums 2 flame, bet he is gewd lookin irl aye

X

Xeanor

We don't feel 1337 in any way, it's only you who's saying we are.

We just don't like you slagging off our way of playing the game.

O

old.Atrox

Oh dear, oh dear. You can hand it out to Laird, you can bad mouth every person and guild in Albion as not being as good as yourselves ... but you really *hate* it this much when someone says something you don't like on an internet forum.

^^ GG

It does warm the cockles of my heart, thank you so much :)

Please show me a log of me bad mouthing anyone for not being as "1337" as me or sotl'ers.

kktnxbye.

Please bring your penis envy elsewhere.

S

Sharma

Laird just close the thread, just degenerated into a typical "I can think of better insults than you" thread.

bottom of page, admin tools, close thread :)

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Sharma
Laird just close the thread, just degenerated into a typical "I can think of better insults than you" thread.

bottom of page, admin tools, close thread :)

Thought you had enough of fooling around with admin tools ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom