Had to be a Mid who sinned didn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laird MacGregor

:rolleyes:

Just read the Sinner Confesses thread (now closed), noticed a lot of sympathy, apathy, anger at a youth who got sucked into computer crime and then confessed, and all the condemnations etc, etc, etc...

To my knowledge that's the second Mid player exposed for account hacking, a bit tragic, but yet more fuel to the cross realm animosity (which is a good thing if leveled in RvR :D).

The thing I'm going to remember about this one is the scores of players who are on the brink of never returning to the game again (including one of my closed beta 2.I.C's and a few field commanders who are STILL awaiting passwords).

Some of these players have given GoA until Sunday, and I hope GoA can prioritise their workload to save players, or I'll be looking for replacements (of which there are only a handful of players on the server who could come close).

I don't perceive the perpetrators in this incident have the right to mention the word 'Community' in any of their explanations, Sorry isn't good enough.

GoA may share fault, but only in human error through social engineering, and as victims of computer theft and crime... but like in all things the few ruin it for the many.

I can only hope this doesn't repeat itself, and unlikely as it is that GoA will pursue it with the weight of the European Data Commission behind them (only criminal charges would ensue, not fiscal)... above all, I hope the players from all realms still affected by this don't leave in droves.

ATM... I'm on damage limitation in-game, count yourself lucky (or a "Billy no mates") if you've not got at least a handfull of friends who aren't returning from this alone.

A

avonleah

Originally posted by Laird MacGregor
:rolleyes:
To my knowledge that's the second Mid player exposed for account hacking, a bit tragic, but yet more fuel to the cross realm animosity (which is a good thing if leveled in RvR :D).

So this together with topic you are saying that only mids do something wrong ? Great thinking, thank you ^^

D

Derric

That's about the silliest topic I've seen in a long time.

M

Melachi-

lol Sharma was in on it to, and shes a real Alb/pryd :p

A

Artemls

Haha, thought you where an ok guy before Laird even with your "I'm the uber Warlord of Albion" crap but now you just look like a total idiot. You really need to stop playing this game if you think Mid players are even evil IRL.

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]

AHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHA
AHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHA
AHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHA

AHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHA

SHE-SHARMA :EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A

Ardrias_Mid

I'd like to have your babies so I could kill them :)

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]

She's mid ( or were )

I think Laird is right, mids are scriptkiddies and wankers ( irl ) :eek:

V

vukstinaitor

To my knowledge that's the second Mid player exposed for account hacking

Which was the other one? Afaik Kron played alb when he hacked brannors acc so seems like albs are complete wankers irl too.

C

Cami

Re: Re: Had to be a Mid who sinned didn't it?

Originally posted by vukstinaitor
Which was the other one? Afaik Kron played alb when he hacked brannors acc so seems like albs are complete wankers irl too.

He was :eek:

T

Turamber

Re: Re: Had to be a Mid who sinned didn't it?

Originally posted by vukstinaitor

Only the ones who were Kron's guidmates and the first to post their comments in this thread :eek:

:m00: btw

O

old.Gromnir

all mids are evul, just look at them their eyes at to close togeather.

A

Azal

And kr0n and Delket broke into Mid and forced me to take them on a guided tour of Raumarik :D

O

old.Atrox

Re: Re: Re: Had to be a Mid who sinned didn't it?

Originally posted by Turamber
Only the ones who were Kron's guidmates and the first to post their comments in this thread :eek:

:m00: btw

aww how cute.... Im being called a wanker.

No matter how much I like the attention, I have to give creds to you for being just as big wanker thou, prydwen wouldnt've been the wankish and noobish place without you! so thanks! j00t t3h pwn!

ps. kr0n were on his mid alt.... that the reason of his actions.
Even that little mid blood in a person makes them do dumb things :(

D

dozigden

(of which there are only a handful of players on the server who could come close).

Funny really theres loads in Mid, oh well, must be a reflection of the quality of Alb players.

M

mid.Bashir

If u think beeing a Mid == cheater, then you are a big RETARD

H

hangianix

LOL@thread. But it's rather sad if you were serious.

O

old.Atrox

aww c'mon mids, no need to get all defensive, the truth is out there now deal with it.
Not as if this was any breaking news anyway.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by old.Atrox
aww c'mon mids, no need to get all defensive, the truth is out there now deal with it.
Not as if this was any breaking news anyway.

Bad thing is you have mid chars too :rolleyes:

Z

Zebolt

You know who Mr.X is? Cuz' afaik Laromia didn't hack anything ^^

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Zebolt
You know who Mr.X is? Cuz' afaik Laromia didn't hack anything ^^
no but she stoled accounts ( for the big good bye ).

A

Azal

I don't remember Laro using any accounts that weren't already his own, wasn't anything in the 'confession' about that? so who's accounts did he supposedly steal?

K

klavrynd

lots of fancy words but it comes down to "i got pwned by mids and now i finally got something to counter with"

A

afrodite_mid

Why do some people always have to throw dirt at another realm, and blame all the people in the realm instead of the one person who acctualy did something wrong?

I don't hack, i don't cheat, basicly i suck in RvR. Am i as bad as the person who hacked accounts? :(

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Azal
I don't remember Laro using any accounts that weren't already his own, wasn't anything in the 'confession' about that? so who's accounts did he supposedly steal?

"After being frustrated with the RightNow answer I got, I decided to grab a couple of random unused accounts from the RightNow interface and cause some havoc."

Taken from the Copy on page 9 in the confession Thread.

A

Azal

Originally posted by old.Atrox
"After being frustrated with the RightNow answer I got, I decided to grab a couple of random unused accounts from the RightNow interface and cause some havoc."

Taken from the Copy on page 9 in the confession Thread.

Oki I missed/forgot about that bit, ta for correction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom