Had to be a Mid who sinned didn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zapzap

Blaaaaaa @ this thread total stupid and Xorta is postfarming like hell.

Postfarmers should be BD zerged IRL :) :) :)

Zapsi

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by zapzap
Blaaaaaa @ this thread total stupid and Xorta is postfarming like hell.

Postfarmers should be BD zerged IRL :) :) :)

Zapsi

Me postfarming ?!?!?!?!

since you brought the subject into the thread...

Nerf BD's!!!
ppl who play BD sucks irl.

D

Derric

Re: Re: Re: Had to be a Mid who sinned didn't it?

Originally posted by Turamber
Only the ones who were Kron's guidmates and the first to post their comments in this thread :eek:

I was one of kr0n's guildmates at the time I think.
You don't know me,I don't think we've ever spoken to eachother,so for what reason did you feel like calling me a wanker?
Just upset because mum sent you to bed early again? :(

O

old.Atrox

Next one to say something is a pink llama imo.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Derric
Sorry,but dumb kids annoys me. :(

No wonder your so grumpy most of the time.. bet you must drive yourself nutts ;p

T

Traia

Re: Re: Re: Had to be a Mid who sinned didn't it?

Originally posted by Turamber
Only the ones who were Kron's guidmates and the first to post their comments in this thread :eek:

Charming, now if you please come up with some evidence as to how all SotL are wankers.

Regularly you seem to post with some cheap comment about how SotL have done you wrong. To be honest, I'm growing a little bit tired of it Turamber. We are not a guild of "wankers", I for one resent the implication. As far as I can see you seem to be disposed to go through these forums disproving of everything and everyone in it.

I would ask you to bring some evidence as to how all kr0n's guildmates at the time of the Brannor inncident are wankers, especially as we so swiftly removed him from the guild for his immature antics, and I'm quite sure he wouldn't do it again. If, as I am sure, you are unable to bring the evidence of us being wankers, kindly apolagise to SotL for such a sweeping statement.

I'll take any lack of response from you here as a fact I am correct and you can find no evidence, or that you are simply off trolling another forum to blacken my guilds name.

W

walkerb

i agree with laird. him beeing our warlord all ALBS should back him!
all mids are cheaters

C

Cush

Re: Re: Re: Re: Had to be a Mid who sinned didn't it?

Originally posted by Derric
I was one of kr0n's guildmates at the time I think.
You don't know me,I don't think we've ever spoken to eachother,so for what reason did you feel like calling me a wanker?
Just upset because mum sent you to bed early again? :(

but you are a wanker aint you :)

O

old.Atrox

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Had to be a Mid who sinned didn't it?

Originally posted by Cush
but you are a wanker aint you :)

oh god... now you've opend Pandoras Box...

derrics gotta open a can of whooop ass now.

this wont be a pretty sight, not that Cush ever were thou.

I

ilienwyn

hehe, this is funny.

I like the way a game is driving us to become racists against someone's chosen realm and replacing: X minority is evil with X realm is evil. Really funny.
I thought we were supposeed to being playing for fun here but we have started taking things way to serious it seems...:(

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by ilienwyn
hehe, this is funny.

I like the way a game is driving us to become racists against someone's chosen realm and replacing: X minority is evil with X realm is evil. Really funny.
I thought we were supposeed to being playing for fun here but we have started taking things way to serious it seems...:(

Fun aint got nothing to do with it!

A

afrodite_mid

Originally posted by ilienwyn
hehe, this is funny.

yes it is suppose to be fun to play. But some people put down alot of time in the game and then it becomes more serious.

But we should not flame other realms, i am sure the home realm have some stupid people in it too.
Don't throw stones in glass houses etc.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Kahland
AHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHA
AHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHA
AHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHA

AHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHHA

SHE-SHARMA :EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wtf? Sharma aint a she? lololol why the hell does he have Sharma as his name then :p

L

Laird MacGregor

Nothing like lancing a boil...

I dinnea mince my words ya bams, If i'm holding a Mid player accountable for this and bringing some extra fire into the realms for some payback, then it gives them some in-game focus for venting frustration everyone must be feeling.

Face up and have a square go ya bams, the server stats are going to take a cut from this, as I said I'm losing some officers and players from guild and alliance who are still waiting for passwords.

It may be admirable to stick up for your realm mates, but do it in the face of reason and on the field, not applauding computer crime.

This auld Warlord Merc Basta has only ever played one realm on one server since closed Beta, and the Stinking Beardy Wifes need to wind their necks in afore the boys come round and set fire to your carpets!!!

MON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Cami

Originally posted by Laird MacGregor
Nothing like lancing a boil...

I dinnea mince my words ya bams, If i'm holding a Mid player accountable for this and bringing some extra fire into the realms for some payback, then it gives them some in-game focus for venting frustration everyone must be feeling.

So, your a prick then?

All "germans are nazis" according to you?

U

umilard

OMG, this is a silly thread :)

That's possible the most stupid thing i've ever heard from you Laird :p There is cheaters in all realms. Hell.. i can even think of a certain infiltrator from your guild that bladdered about a relicraid on irc..

And Turamber, what is your big problem with sotl anyways? Can you please just say so instead of posting your retarded whine and sotlbashing at every chance you get.

You think sotl liked what kr0n did? Think we are all "m8s" of him? If you check back you would probably see me bashing kr0n like crazy on these boards, like i would have done with anyone who did what he did..

Think i judge all the people in your guild just becouse i don't like you?

L

Laird MacGregor

Originally posted by Cami
So, your a prick then?

All "germans are nazis" according to you?

Dinnea mince yur words son, who dae yae think yur talking too? Yur Maw?!

MON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Laird MacGregor

Originally posted by umilard
OMG, this is a silly thread :)

That's possible the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard from you Laird :p There is cheaters in all realms. Hell.. i can even think of a certain infiltrator from your guild that bladdered about a relicraid on irc..

Aye yur right, and it's monkeys like them who destroy the server stats, and ultimately lower the tone of a community, that's ma bloody point kin (read the first point again where I pointed at losing players).

So it was a Mid this time, it was an Alb last time, still waiting for the Hib, a few ruin it for the many, this is the perfect example. Them select few deserve all that's comming to them!!!

Admirable it is to stand up for guilds and realm mate’s n that, everyone who's typed a word in here stands proud of that act. But in my book, hangings too bloody good for narcs, perps and hackers, it's a good kick up the arse they need!!!

Anyone who backs them up, or their viewpoint, has their principles twisted - not me kinsmen.

M

Melachi-

Lairds trying to make it look like a joke now be acting silly :p

L

Laird MacGregor

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
Lairds trying to make it look like a joke now be acting silly :p

Oh dae ya think so kin? I guess ya dinnea mind me on the old boards that burned down... I'll square up tae any bugger ;)

In one case GoA's got till Sunday to save some of the closed beta core and others who are throwing in the towel, in that I can'y be more serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom