Guldske dings 22 IRL

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
and you dont think you make yourself look stupid by posting shit in a Gratz thread ?..

roflmao get a life.

compared to you.. no..

lets see..

a) always wajning
b) tried to make one of the oldest and most respected guilds in pryd, look bad, because your a nujbhead
c) you make your own gratz thread
d) is a complete retard

so no I dont think I make myself look stupid.. well compared to you anyways.. ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
this your hib account necro eh? same sort of dumbass content etc.

Ps- way to set this thread off again

nope.. and i dont have a hib account.. the comment earlier from " the cone master" was because i forgot to log out one of my IRL friends user . after he used my PC.......

and why should i need a hib FH acc lol :S

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
compared to you.. no..

lets see..

b) tried to make one of the oldest and most respected guilds in pryd, look bad, because your a nujbhead

allso after saying the bad stuff about the guild, i allso told them that i was sry and i regretted it .. so thats a old thing..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
compared to you.. no..

lets see..

d) is a complete retard

as you tell ppl im a retard.. i would like if you could mention some stuff ive EVER done to you ingame, i mean other stuff then being helpfull/polite ?

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
as you tell ppl im a retard.. i would like if you could mention some stuff ive EVER done to you ingame, i mean other stuff then being helpfull/polite ?
Haha... that actually made me laugh irl.. way to go bonehead
And for the record, theconemaster IS your hib account, fucking retard...

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
Haha... that actually made me laugh irl.. way to go bonehead
And for the record, theconemaster IS your hib account, fucking retard...

/Care ?

and so what if it was mine ?, could take me 10 sec to make a new one you would never get to know of.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

I dont have to tell people, I think you're a retard.. I think most people know by now.. think it was also added to the goa manual..

Necromania is a fucktard

and yeh im bored. what can I say.. :p

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
I dont have to tell people, I think you're a retard.. I think most people know by now.. think it was also added to the goa manual..

Necromania is a fucktard

and yeh im bored. what can I say.. :p

ahh lol.. your that type of person who tells other ppl their retards, but cant tell why ? and dont you think that makes you to a even bigger fucktard then me ?

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
ahh lol.. your that type of person who tells other ppl their retards, but cant tell why ? and dont you think that makes you to a even bigger fucktard then me ?
Dude, seriously, stop posting. You look more and more like a 14 year old with no insult-skills what-so-ever and even less english skills, for each post you make.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
Dude, seriously, stop posting. You look more and more like a 14 year old with no insult-skills what-so-ever and even less english skills, for each post you make.

so ?

im not from UK , so blame my english if you want.. but if thats all you can come up with you should really get out of this thread......

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
so ?

im not from UK , so blame my english if you want.. but if thats all you can come up with you should really get out of this thread......
Right.. that's it.. I give up on you, you can't even fucking insult me...

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:

and even if i stopped posting you would still think i am 14, wich im not..
so why should i stop replying to shit from you guys ?

and about the insult skills.. if i startet saying all the stuff i want to tell you guys it would prolly give me perma ban from here wich i wont.....

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
so ?

Hah, you can't blame your english for not being someone from UK, I'm not from UK, but even I don't make so much english mistakes (can't find another word for it atm) as you do, so get your facts straight buddy :cheers:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
and even if i stopped posting you would still think i am 14, wich im not..
so why should i stop replying to shit from you guys ?

and about the insult skills.. if i startet saying all the stuff i want to tell you guys it would prolly give me perma ban from here wich i wont.....

doubt it... you already made the biggest insult you can in here.. and you didnt get banned... you just dont understand anything.. seriously.. i've met many retards in my life, but I think you're one of the biggest..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Rhori said:
Hah, you can't blame your english for not being someone from UK, I'm not from UK, but even I don't make so much english mistakes (can't find another word for it atm) as you do, so get your facts straight buddy :cheers:

/Care ?

if i was from UK i would prolly spell english better then i do atm... so yes i can blame my english for not being from UK.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
/Care ?

if i was from UK i would prolly spell english better then i do atm... so yes i can blame my english for not being from UK.
well no to be honest you can't, because if you tried harder to get the english grammar and stuff, then you'd probably wouldn't make some of those silly little english spelling mistakes

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

You were screaming on the PL alliance for people for a scout to help you do ML5 group steps. Hargard volenteers to come help you. He only brings 200 arrows not knowing what he has to do, he arrived and runs out of arrows. You proceed to send him alot of abuse for turning up and sending 2 hours of his time helping you.

Well thats the first time i encountered your name.

The second time was while you were camping GoV, it poped and you asked on the /gu for help, so i turned up willing to help you. I asked you if the GoV was for your infiltrator, you replyed nah i'm going to sell this one. So i said to you i'm not going to help as i have better things to do with my time, you then send me a load of abuse for not helping you.

After that hargard and myself agreed not to allow you to attend any of my raids, even tho i banned your sorc from my raids i didn't even know it was you untill a few months later :p shows people don't change eh.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
doubt it... you already made the biggest insult you can in here.. and you didnt get banned... you just dont understand anything.. seriously.. i've met many retards in my life, but I think you're one of the biggest..

Thats almost a direct quote from my post in his self gratz for rr5 thread :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
nope.. and i dont have a hib account.. the comment earlier from " the cone master" was because i forgot to log out one of my IRL friends user . after he used my PC.......

and why should i need a hib FH acc lol :S

necromania said:
/Care ?

and so what if it was mine ?, could take me 10 sec to make a new one you would never get to know of.

So you just lied to everyone? :p
good stuff, at least if your going to lie to us, stick by it and don't fuck yourself over in your next reply

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Necro stop posting, You honestly are making a fucking red end tit out of yourself.

I honestly dont know how you can ask someone to die irl on a forum and get away with it, I said it in a joke context about petrol and got a 5 day ban or something.

This whole /care thing aswell makes you look like an idiot, Dont reply to them if you feel in the next few minutes your going to post so fast and type so fast that people have a hard time understanding it.

Just chill out, Get drunk or something and quit the idiotic posts.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
You were screaming on the PL alliance for people for a scout to help you do ML5 group steps. Hargard volenteers to come help you. He only brings 200 arrows not knowing what he has to do, he arrived and runs out of arrows. You proceed to send him alot of abuse for turning up and sending 2 hours of his time helping you.

Well thats the first time i encountered your name.

lol tbh you gotta be kidding me about that.. ive heard about exact same incident, and it WASNT ME, ive done ml5 steps 3 times, and ive never done it with hargard......

so no the ml5 incident aint me your talking about afaik....

your right about the GOV incident. 100% correct.. but thats all ive ever done against you..

and when i asked you why i was banned from your raids,, you said it was because i fucked up your ML raids.. wich isnt true either....

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Lollersausage said:
*breaks the trend*

Happy B'day Guldske :p
lol totally forgot to say that

Happy birthday Guldske, still have the cloudsong I won back then, when I came along and Eremai was up and you were camping him, I could join and you let me roll for it, was really nice of you :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
lol tbh you gotta be kidding me about that.. ive heard about exact same incident, and it WASNT ME, ive done ml5 steps 3 times, and ive never done it with hargard......

so no the ml5 incident aint me your talking about afaik....

your right about the GOV incident. 100% correct.. but thats all ive ever done against you..

and when i asked you why i was banned from your raids,, you said it was because i fucked up your ML raids.. wich isnt true either....

Hargard = Bowmaiden (well used to be)

As for fucking up my raids? on my ML6 raid you were fucking spam machine in BG's while i'm trying to explain how to do the encounter, you also attended my ML4 raid and thought it would be funny to AoE mez the lion zerg while we were on 4.9, Suddenly the damm lion zerg hit us and almost wiped us. While i don't mind people i don't know attending my raids, i don't like people i consider 'bad' at PvE attending them. (Afkers, spammer, whiners, loot whores)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Hargard = Bowmaiden (well used to be)

As for fucking up my raids? on my ML6 raid you were fucking spam machine in BG's while i'm trying to explain how to do the encounter, you also attended my ML4 raid and thought it would be funny to AoE mez the lion zerg while we were on 4.9, Suddenly the damm lion zerg hit us and almost wiped us. While i don't mind people i don't know attending my raids, i don't like people i consider 'bad' at PvE attending them. (Afkers, spammer, whiners, loot whores)

i only remember 1 ML raid i spammed alot. and afaik that wasnt you leading it .. and for the ml4 i still think your joking, cause IVE never did anything near to mezz the lions there...

Dorimor1

Banned
Infanity said:
Necro stop posting, You honestly are making a fucking red end tit out of yourself.

I honestly dont know how you can ask someone to die irl on a forum and get away with it, I said it in a joke context about petrol and got a 5 day ban or something.

This whole /care thing aswell makes you look like an idiot, Dont reply to them if you feel in the next few minutes your going to post so fast and type so fast that people have a hard time understanding it.

Just chill out, Get drunk or something and quit the idiotic posts.

Well said!

CuddleBunny!

Banned
I find it rather funny, that necro who whined oh-so-much about my care posts, is posting /care. Guess he is thinking "if I can't beat him, I wanna be him!" xD

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
I find it rather funny, that necro who whined oh-so-much about my care posts, is posting /care. Guess he is thinking "if I can't beat him, I wanna be him!" xD

No one wants to be you tbh.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom