Guldske dings 22 IRL

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Happy Birthday Gimpy brother.....^^ Fat,small and funny guy( rofl?)

Hope you get alot crap presents...and rest of the bit you allready know :p^^

<3

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

<3

They haven't banned you yet? :wtf

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
<3

Wtf you his brother? talk about being the black sheep of the family..

Tillykke med dagen.. :worthy:

Bubble said:

yeh they ban tosen for making a self quote.. talk about luck..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:

think you can explain me wtf your reason is for saying stupid stuff in my brothers gratz thread ?...

and no i havent been banned yet, cause i really havent done anything wrong, compared to you who flames me for nothing....

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
Wtf you his brother? talk about being the black sheep of the family..

yes hes my brother,, and im proud of it :p...
and just because your the black sheep of your family, it doesnt mean im the black sheep up my family?

now bubble and iron stop the flaming all the time...
getting more and more childish from both of you ^^

Ironfalcon said:
yeh they ban tosen for making a self quote.. talk about luck..

cause he deserved it ?

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Haha.. necro does it again!
You do know you make yourself look even more stupid, each time you post(who would believe that was possible tho?:E)

Oh, and happy birthday Guldske =) Great guy!:D
Shame your little brother aint more like you :<

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
Haha.. necro does it again!
You do know you make yourself look even more stupid, each time you post(who would believe that was possible tho?:E)

Oh, and happy birthday Guldske =) Great guy!:D
Shame your little brother aint more like you :<

actually im not suprised about your posting.. was just sitting and waiting untill you came with your usual lame comment..

and then plz explain why i make myself look stupid all the time ?.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Come on, give the guy a break, he just congratulated his brother. If you wish to flame him, have fun. But do it with good reason and stop taunting him.

Congratulations Guldske

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
Come on, give the guy a break, he just congratulated his brother. If you wish to flame him, have fun. But do it with good reason and stop taunting him.

Congratulations Guldske

I agree, this is getting stupid.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
yes hes my brother,, and im proud of it :p...
I doubt he is tho
necromania said:
and just because your the black sheep of your family, it doesnt mean im the black sheep up my family?
:worthy: nice recovery.. I almost feel like crying now..
necromania said:
now bubble and iron stop the flaming all the time...
getting more and more childish from both of you ^^
Tell me again how old are you?
necromania said:
cause he deserved it
Orly? and you dont?
CuddleBunny! said:
Hope Guldske will make a happy birthday thread when necro turns 12 :)
+1 etc to help you recover come of those reps jupidiotus took from you.. QQ

Sorry for hijacking thread.. some things just gotta be said.. anyways.. another happy bday from me.

T

the cone master

Ironfalcon said:
I doubt he is tho

:worthy: nice recovery.. I almost feel like crying now..

Tell me again how old are you?

Orly? and you dont?

+1 etc to help you recover come of those reps jupidiotus took from you.. QQ

Sorry for hijacking thread.. some things just gotta be said.. anyways.. another happy bday from me.

im turning 18 at June.. so now im not 11 atm........

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
First off sorry Guldske for posting in here, just the first thread i've seen him post since, and happy 22nd birthday.

necromania said:
think you can explain me wtf your reason is for saying stupid stuff in my brothers gratz thread ?...

and no i havent been banned yet, cause i really havent done anything wrong, compared to you who flames me for nothing....

Since your the thread creater and you've requested a responce from me, i'll go off topic and explain why.

Read the quote below posted by yourself in your self made gratz thread (lol)

fuck off your self maybe ?, its funny how all have to say shit to me ,just because we're on a forum..

and ye i rather meet hes 11l1 RM cause i KNOW i can beat that one.......

so iron foad.!

I reported this as both abuse and a IRL death threat, i guess jups is feeling very kind to 'forget' about that. Jups isn't kind when it comes to moderating forums, note the :wtf

Hope your questiosn are answered :)

(and if you ask my oppinion, Tosen having a weeks vacation duel to quoting himself and you getting off is worthy of a :wtf)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Read the quote below posted by yourself in your self made gratz thread (lol)

I reported this as both abuse and a IRL death threat, i guess jups is feeling very kind to 'forget' about that. Jups isn't kind when it comes to moderating forums, note the :wtf

(and if you ask my oppinion, Tosen having a weeks vacation duel to quoting himself and you getting off is worthy of a :wtf)

another 1+.. xD

and note the a IRL death threat.. now do tell me again Necromania if you havent done anything wrong.. I felt very violated.. :(

taken from the CoC said:
Don't tell people to "Die irl" or "Fuck off and Die of Aids" or anything like that. We've been doing forums for years and we've never seen anything so childishly nasty as this trend. Don't say things to people on this forum that you wouldn't say to their face, and that's not a challenge to the macho arseholes out their to prove themselves. Sin and be banned probably for good. If you're nasty and unpleasant, you are not wanted

Dorimor1

Banned
Hmmm its quite interesting how aggressive some people can be. Tbh I expected better from these respectable members of the community, rather than just mindless flamers.

Just ignore it Necromania tbh.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Hmmm its quite interesting how aggressive some people can be. Tbh I expected better from these respectable members of the community, rather than just mindless flamers.

I'm a respectable member of the community? =D
And if you read necro's previous threads, you will totally understand and join the fuck-up-necro-wagon :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:

I'm not respected so i can flame as much as i want? :D
pfft what part of my post what a flame :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:

Hope your questiosn are answered :)

lol you reporting me for saying Foad ?.. roflmao tbh.. i would never begin to flame ppl if they havent done anything to me.. not like ironfalcon,bubble,cuddlebunny.. and if i should report you bubble for all the stuff you said to me, it would prolly fill around 10 pages.. but im not childish and reporting ppl for saying foad..

and tbh, in my last thread flim told both you bubble, and cuddle to stop posting shit.. wich you keep doing... so who is gonna be banned ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom