Guldske dings 22 IRL

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
lol you reporting me for saying Foad ?.. roflmao tbh.. i would never begin to flame ppl if they havent done anything to me.. not like ironfalcon,bubble,cuddlebunny.. and if i should report you bubble for all the stuff you said to me, it would prolly fill around 10 pages.. but im not childish and reporting ppl for saying foad..

and tbh, in my last thread flim told both you bubble, and cuddle to stop posting shit.. wich you keep doing... so who is gonna be banned ?
hopefully you :>
Jupitus is prolly gonna ban me just to ban me tho, cause he hates my guts xD
You are kinda owning yourself, saying you're not childish enough to report people for saying foad, but you do actually say foad to people...
"I'm not childish enough to tell the teacher that you call me names, you fucking uggly prick" -_-

Jimmi said:

So much positive energy! :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
lol you reporting me for saying Foad ?.. roflmao tbh.. i would never begin to flame ppl if they havent done anything to me..

But you did....
And its against the forum CoC

necromania said:
and if i should report you bubble for all the stuff you said to me, it would prolly fill around 10 pages.. but im not childish and reporting ppl for saying foad..

Yes, i'd like you to pick some of it up, then point out how i broke the forum CoC

necromania said:
but im not childish and reporting ppl for saying foad..

Nope, your the childish person who told another forum user to foad, now which is worse?

necromania said:
and tbh, in my last thread flim told both you bubble, and cuddle to stop posting shit.. wich you keep doing... so who is gonna be banned ?

It was Jups, and he hasn't meet you in game afaik, if he read the old PL thread from you i'm sure he'd agree with me :) (him being a PL GM of times past) Theres a difference between 'posting on topic posts that people disagree with' and acting like a 12 year old counter strike player by throwing insults in all directions.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
lol you reporting me for saying Foad ?

I want you to read this carefully.. read.... carefully.. this..

taken from the CoC

Don't tell people to "Die irl" or "Fuck off and Die of Aids" or anything like that. We've been doing forums for years and we've never seen anything so childishly nasty as this trend. Don't say things to people on this forum that you wouldn't say to their face, and that's not a challenge to the macho arseholes out their to prove themselves. Sin and be banned probably for good. If you're nasty and unpleasant, you are not wanted

necromania said:
would never begin to flame ppl if they havent done anything to me

No but you really put it on yourself.. Bubble pretty much beat me to it.. couldnt have said, it any better than he did..

CuddleBunny! said:
So much positive energy! :p

I felt it to!

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Bubble said:
But you did....

Yes, i'd like you to pick some of it up, then point out how i broke the forum CoC

Nope, your the childish person who told another forum user to foad, now which is worse?

It was Jups, and he hasn't meet you in game afaik, if he read the old PL thread from you i'm sure he'd agree with me :) (him being a PL GM of times past) Theres a difference between 'posting on topic posts that people disagree with' and acting like a 12 year old counter strike player by throwing insults in all directions.
jupitus = larid?=O
laird maybeh ;o

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
But you did....

give me 1 good reason, why you,iron,cuddle had to post shit in my last thread, and in this thread ??? , what reasons did you had else then being bored and simply just had to flame me ?

Guldske

Fledgling Freddie
hehe cheers all

And keep the flame comming, its 2 days past my B-day now and im still laughing :)

Someone should really donate me plats ingame :worthy: :worthy:

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
give me 1 good reason, why you,iron,cuddle had to post shit in my last thread, and in this thread ??? , what reasons did you had else then being bored and simply just had to flame me ?
Here is a good reason, you have been extremely rude and abusive in earlier threads. Like the Phoenix Legion thread?
The fact that you have to ask such questions makes it even worse...
What if I were to go arround whining about people saying Care. ? It would make absolutely no sense at all....

:twak:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Guldske said:
And keep the flame comming, its 2 days past my B-day now and im still laughing :)

Guldske said:
tsk tsk tsk. Stupid bro

Guldske said:
Hes not THAT young, but atm he just seems to run in baby mode and cant get out of it :) Anyways chill and have some fun ingame instead of this shit

Amen to that.. +1 etc..

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
cause he deserved it ?

You honestly think Tosen deserves anything bad happening to him? Totally nice guy and I am surprised everyone else doesn't think so.

And Grats Guldske, you are very old now :worthy: . Have a fun Birthday :drink: .

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Told you when i was online Guldske, Gratulerer med dagen (på overstått), håper du har hatt en fin dag!

Necromania never grows up :p

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
A Traditional FreddysHouse Bday Song!

Happy Birthday to you!
Fuck him and flame you!
Lets flame everybody!
Like the Freddys house do!

Hip Hip flame flame!
Hip Hip flame flame!
Hip Hip flame flame!

Serious note: Happy bday mate ;)

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ye mate big grats on ur 22nd Bday just a shame some idiots have to be so lame all the time ( Ironfalcon, Cuddlebuny, Bubble ) it is his bday ffs have some concideration

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Little Boy said:
Ye mate big grats on ur 22nd Bday just a shame some idiots have to be so lame all the time ( Ironfalcon, Cuddlebuny, Bubble ) it is his bday ffs have some concideration

orly? guess you havent bothered reading thru the post.. :p

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Little Boy said:
Guess ur just 2 sad ??

about what? actually im in a really good mood.. xD tyvm.. and besides im not the on calling people idiots, without any good reason tbh.. xD

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
about what? actually im in a really good mood.. xD tyvm.. and besides im not the on calling people idiots, without any good reason tbh.. xD

maybe he readed hole thread= he got VERY good reasons to call you a idiot ...

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
maybe he readed hole thread= he got VERY good reasons to call you a idiot ...

nujbhead.. I thought you learned your lesson, and stopped posting on FH? making yourself looking stupid, each and every time you posted..

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
nujbhead.. I thought you learned your lesson, and stopped posting on FH? making yourself looking stupid, each and every time you posted..

and you dont think you make yourself look stupid by posting shit in a Gratz thread ?..

roflmao get a life.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
and you dont think you make yourself look stupid by posting shit in a Gratz thread ?..

roflmao get a life.
He dosen't, and YOU telling people to get a life? please.. thats like.. bush calling people retards.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:

roflmao get a life.

are you really rolling around on the floor laughing your ass off? about a post on a internet gaming forum, that isn't even funning in the first place?

I think you have some issues.

Little Boy said:
Guess ur just 2 sad ??

this your hib account necro eh? same sort of dumbass content etc.

Ps- way to set this thread off again

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
are you really rolling around on the floor laughing your ass off? about a post on a internet gaming forum, that isn't even funning in the first place?

I think you have some issues.

this your hib account necro eh? same sort of dumbass content etc.

Ps- way to set this thread off again

no im not rolling on the floor laughing , but its close.. cause i cant believe how funny it is to read you,cuddle,irons shitty posts in this thread.... keep them inc plz..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom