Guildgroups

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Any mid/alb guildgrps running? Oo
If so what days/time do you play? Let's organise times so we run at the same time and day!!1

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
House of Smek is usually running a GG every monday and sometimes wednesday evening.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
BaF is working on 2 ggs. cant really say when they are ready though

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
KF ran gg sunday-thursday earlier, but we soon got boored of bled and so, so i'm guessing we'll try run atleast sundays in future, and late wednesdays, and maybe every day again if/when you retake berks/beno/eras or whatever place where you can port to and we can run from bold.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
BaF is working on 2 ggs. cant really say when they are ready though

3 warlocks, BD, skald, shaman, healer, healer? ;)

hilarious grp with splitassisting I think =)

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Ran a GG last night as many people that had been away had returned but when and how often we run will depend on who is on so no set days atm although we usually try for monday nights.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
3 warlocks, BD, skald, shaman, healer, healer? ;)

hilarious grp with splitassisting I think =)

Nah 1 group is from camlann and I think its gonna be a standard tank grp.
My group we still dont know exacly what to run with. Think we will do 2 setups. 1 for roaming and 1 for tower, keep camping.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
Nah 1 group is from camlann and I think its gonna be a standard tank grp.
My group we still dont know exacly what to run with. Think we will do 2 setups. 1 for roaming and 1 for tower, keep camping.

ow :)

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
There is still life in prydwen :O ?

Ohh - well - ppl are talking about civilisation outside of earth too, so i really dont wonder :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bibi said:
There is still life in prydwen :O ?

Ohh - well - ppl are talking about civilisation outside of earth too, so i really dont wonder :p

More and more ppl returning to Daoc from WoW now :D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
So what we see here is:

Soon to be 5 Mid GGs (2 atm)
2 Alb GG
2 Hib GG

Get 2-3 more alb and hib groups and we can really have some fun! And if we get all these groups to run on same days and have an agreement on not to add it will be really great!

I think that the group I will be running with are gonna run 2 days/week. This is good to see when other groups are out so that we can decide what days to run.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
NFD run on mon, wednes, and friday (although thinking of swapping fri >> thurs). Fridays the grp is mostly drunk, so we encourage our enemy to be likewise.

Mael, 50th ment.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Maeloch said:
NFD run on mon, wednes, and friday (although thinking of swapping fri >> thurs). Fridays the grp is mostly drunk, so we encourage our enemy to be likewise.

Mael, 50th ment.

So true :D

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
well Legacy grp will be running soon that's why I asked.
As I'm the guildmaster I thought I'd make sure we don't run around in a deserted frontier for ~2 hours without finding anything but zergs like before we stopped running our grp.

Anyway, let's do a quick list here:

Midgard:
House of Smek
BaF #1
BaF #2
Savage Conclave GG2
Svea Ulvar

Albion:
Kupo Flux
Rising Force

Hibernia:
Legacy
Na Fianna Dragun
Severance

Ok, an idea:
Let's decide 2 days a week where we all run at the same time and do no adding etc. We can setup a channel on irc or something to stay in touch.
And we need more alb-grps out and running!

ALB GROUPS COME OUT <- :p'

Edit: IRC-Channel: #prydwen.rvr @ QuakeNet

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
well Legacy grp will be running soon that's why I asked.
As I'm the guildmaster I thought I'd make sure we don't run around in a deserted frontier for ~2 hours without finding anything but zergs like before we stopped running our grp.

Anyway, let's do a quick list here:

Midgard:
House of Smek
BaF #1
BaF #2
Savage Conclave GG2
Svea Ulvar

Albion:
Kupo Flux
Rising Force

Hibernia:
Legacy
Na Fianna Dragun
Severance

Ok, an idea:
Let's decide 2 days a week where we all run at the same time and do no adding etc. We can setup a channel on irc or something to stay in touch.
And we need more alb-grps out and running!

ALB GROUPS COME OUT <- :p

so we take a ticket and w8 in line for our turn/w8 till everybodies ra's are up or what? dunno how u gonna control it tbh, is it the minute the last man dies ur fair game or what

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
so we take a ticket and w8 in line for our turn/w8 till everybodies ra's are up or what? dunno how u gonna control it tbh, is it the minute the last man dies ur fair game or what

I guess it means try not to gangrape the other groups so they get bored more or less, sometimes you probably will get added on by mistake and so on but if you clearly see that there are 2 groups fighting eachother take a large circle around and wait til they are done ;)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:

No, this is for people that likes fair 8 vs 8 fights, if you see 2 grps fighting you just don't add but keep running instead.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
GA isnt active anymore? I thought they are still running on a few days and PvEing on Ava during the rest.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
GA is still active but i dont know there times.

Also Eclipse is still active but currently we dont have set days but you can be assured an Eclipse group is out when possible. Have had some good fun lately and more people seem to be coming back.

And you can be assured we try not to add seeing the '/y dont add' spam litmoose spammed last time ;p. To create a special irc channel is a tad to much imo. You run when you run and try not to add. Otherwise it might come to meet us at loc x then and then. That is just stupid cause it:

1. Takes away the fun of knowing there is another group about but you cant find em yet but you know you are close.
2. Will just come to who has the most ra's up

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
GA isnt active anymore? I thought they are still running on a few days and PvEing on Ava during the rest.

yeah they are, i think its closer to 6 hib gg's running regularly atm add in GA, Choosen, The Wild Hunt and Eclipse/TDD always have a group

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Monday and Wednesday ok with everyone? If so, all make an effort to get out in the frontier on those days and lets have some fun :)

Hopefully cya all in the frontier

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
To create a special irc channel is a tad to much imo. You run when you run and try not to add. Otherwise it might come to meet us at loc x then and then.

Channel is just a fast way to see if the other groups are out that night. Tisn't supposed to be a "come fight us at xxx" that would be shit.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
i like the EC part now i can keel them xD jk na hopefully this will come true :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom