Guildgroups

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
And watch as 15 seconds later the deathspam from other groups adding scrolls up your screen?

If it's a decent fight between 2 groups I don't mind standing around watching, as long as a) my group also doesn't mind, b) one of the 2 groups already fighting doesn't turn around and start attacking me or my group (at which case it's a FFA) or c) there's no silly stealther adds (in which case it's once again a FFA). As soon as another group turns up and joins in, the whole thing goes out the window.

Yes we need more groups running and less zergs out destroying the place, but we do not need to start complaining if others start adding on fights in a game where they are meant to, infact it's their role to.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
i like the idea of irc channel

lets just keep it Mid vs hib vs alb vs mid vs alb vs hib mkay?

this only gets to zergs somehow... ;x

and telling an enemy when ur out? *SMAARRTT :p* lol

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
GA isnt active anymore? I thought they are still running on a few days and PvEing on Ava during the rest.

When we make FG and go out there is no1 to kill... so some stopped playing, some are most of their time on other server (alb/avalon for big part of guild). Tho give some1 to fight and we'll be back i guess.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
We are gonna start running on mondays from next week. If there is plenty of action and the group is having fun we will set more days.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
The irc-channel is not for "fight us at location xx" it's like Ethilds said, it's to know if there's someone out etc.

And yea Usp, people can add all they want, but the guilds that are going to participate in this should not add, if you want to participate or not is also up to each guild. If someone adds, there's nothing we can do about it.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Ragnarök (mid) working on theirs sundays 19.00

Meet ya all out there!:)

/charmangle

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Well, that's a lovely news to hear, it's great that groups want to give it a try again. Last time we did a run (saturday afternoon) it was a desert with few sparsed stealthers near bridges and stop.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Well we atleast are gonna stay away from Brynja bridge :D

Gonna roam in alb/hib land more. Less chance of stealther adds :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
i hope that kf will get back out there once we all done pling out heretics :m00:

meet you in a frontier neer you :drink:

Martok

Part of the furniture
Zebolt said:
I wanna play GG too :(

aww poor zebolt is left out quick grab him and make him work for albion instead of them rotten mids we will feed you nice foods :cheers:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
aww poor zebolt is left out quick grab him and make him work for albion instead of them rotten mids we will feed you nice foods :cheers:
Wish I had a sorc or something so I could solo at least :<

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
Renewing in a few days and will be up for guild and none guild groups so long as i dont have to group with Quinlan x|

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Tirfo said:
Renewing in a few days and will be up for guild and none guild groups so long as i dont have to group with Quinlan x|

aww poor Quinlan, could b worse could b Xest :m00:

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Tirfo said:

NO NO NO NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DOOOM..APOCALYPSE

Nice one mate cya in game

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
less rr10 droods :m00:

edit: since im driving ill try avoid adding as well - currently were struggling to even get 2 healers in group though :(

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Ofcourse, any group Puppet is part of will be added on per policy. That's how he have requested it to be, and so it shall be. :)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
qq

Sign-up osv is on the way, try to get more guildgrps out, for the best of the server! :m00:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Public Enemies old setup incoming next week.

Nah, stuck in WoW, hf in RvR all anyways, keep lé Prydwen alive. ;o

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
People are gonna be coming back to DAoC from WoW shortly, once they realise that the endgame is non-existent until Blizzard get the Battlegrounds released. My Druid is on hold til then anyway.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
Bibi said:
There is still life in prydwen :O ?

Ohh - well - ppl are talking about civilisation outside of earth too, so i really dont wonder :p

shadafakupcorpsefuckinggimpbastardbadassfuckfaceshitwhore or something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom