Guildgroups

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
hihi derric ;p, would have seen a lot of gg's signing out instead of singing in then ;p

however: im willing to pull a couple of people around enuf to make a group i guess, but ofc dont expect it to be definite, only way we'd play is if we missing dmgdealers on hib or something :p
bottomline , well done to whoever thought about this tbh

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Azathrim said:
Ofcourse, any group Puppet is part of will be added on per policy. That's how he have requested it to be, and so it shall be. :)

Thanks; more RPs for us that way xD

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet, do vampiirs get charge? Cuz' when we fought last night and I tried to root you it said I couldn't cuz' you were in a battle charge.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Zebolt said:
Puppet, do vampiirs get charge? Cuz' when we fought last night and I tried to root you it said I couldn't cuz' you were in a battle charge.

Yep can get charge on vamps. And banelord.

2L5 = Charge every 5 minutes :clap:

Quite overpowered against casters that RA to be honest :/

So far PoC seems to be the best spot for me at low RR tho; need more ML :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
aww poor Quinlan, could b worse could b Xest :m00:

actually, Xest may be an idiot on forums (and so are you mostly), but ingame hes actually a helpful, nice chap :) (he's also an excellent theurg)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
actually, Xest may be an idiot on forums (and so are you mostly), but ingame hes actually a helpful, nice chap :) (he's also an excellent theurg)

who called xest an idiot? i didnt, as for me being an idiot that doesnt bother me

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
xenia- said:
less rr10 droods :m00:

edit: since im driving ill try avoid adding as well - currently were struggling to even get 2 healers in group though :(

Got to hand it to you <o/

Atleast you tried and tried again, you almost had us a couple of times but every time you took away the node we knew you were inc :0

PS Respec RAs and take away vanish ;<

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
My Vampiir is L17! :D
Any alliance pl grp? ;) Can offer dirty stories about Toxii, Xith, bears etc :D
(not as if my acc would be active atm :< )

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Killerbee said:
Any alliance pl grp? ;) Can offer dirty stories about Toxii, Xith, bears etc :D
Hehe, unfortunately not, my Vampiir is just L17 because I've levelled him the old-fashioned way. We actually have enough as it is to get the main group to 50 and ML10 etc atm. ;)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Hehe, unfortunately not, my Vampiir is just L17 because I've levelled him the old-fashioned way. We actually have enough as it is to get the main group to 50 and ML10 etc atm. ;)
Was kidding, I wanna lvl in BGs, just no acc atm :< If you arent that slow like me, we will meet in Leirvik :D

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Conjurus said:
Got to hand it to you <o/

Atleast you tried and tried again, you almost had us a couple of times but every time you took away the node we knew you were inc :0

PS Respec RAs and take away vanish ;<

I kinda had to remove it to get close ;) Well, and noone else around so thought I'd try keep you busy :p oh, and vanish is not exactly reliable, seems to get me into more trouble than it gets me out of, but need it for archers shooting from miles off TT

snarf

Fledgling Freddie
Very interesting reading and a very good initiative...

If there is action grimnur's gg with some additional roleplayers (read Madi) will
surely start running again.. :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
snarf said:
Very interesting reading and a very good initiative...

If there is action grimnur's gg with some additional roleplayers (read Madi) will
surely start running again.. :)
Great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom