Guild Invites are go!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
So the long wait is over and the guild invites are now sent. We look forwards to seeing all the new testers ingame.

Please note that the emails are being sent out in batches as this is an unusually large number. Some people are getting theirs now while others may need to wait a little while so keep checking your inbox over the course of tonight and tomorrow!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
:clap: now how comes that after i accept the Nda and click Yes to proceed a popup comes up and says i'm not currently logged in? -.-
Brb am gonna try with Vista maybe it's something fucked up on win 2k.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
If downloader says: download server is temporarily unavailble, try again later (when allready on a x %..) do i need to restart the download manager?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
:clap: now how comes that after i accept the Nda and click Yes to proceed a popup comes up and says i'm not currently logged in? -.-
Brb am gonna try with Vista maybe it's something fucked up on win 2k.

That was the case :eek:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
So if i don't get my key by tomorrow there's something wrong? And yes i'm on GB :p

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
HASS.jpg

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
If downloader says: download server is temporarily unavailble, try again later (when allready on a x %..) do i need to restart the download manager?

restarted it and it continued where I left.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
bah and i was downloading my client aswell, minus 50 kb/sec ftw :s

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Since when do your posts not contain a dumpert.nl video!?

Since i am using max dl speed [in ... your...face...] and my pc cant handle dumpert then :<<

nah just joking with you mate :D.

<3 no good movies on too day

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
So anyone else to join my club of "feeling that everyone else on my guild got invite already"? We can be the renegades!

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
So anyone else to join my club of "feeling that everyone else on my guild got invite already"? We can be the renegades!

Yeh, although none of them are currently online so if they've all got invites but aren't using them and I don't but could be... well its sods law isn't it :(

GoA to send out the invites alphabetically! (gogo A for first charactor in email and username!)

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Some of my pets are in your own situation m8, keep the hopes up and crash that F5 key!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Some of my pets are in your own situation m8, keep the hopes up and crash that F5 key!

Do they really keep sending those keys this late? guess it's possible if they use some sort of bot.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Well another batch of CF will be incoming now.

Danita

SheridanSloan

Fledgling Freddie
cant dowload beta

Hello, i recieved an invitation by mail for the beta test, i klicked the link, logt in accept the first terms, but dident accept the second terms by accident, i cant dowload now, what can i do ?

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Hello, i recieved an invitation by mail for the beta test, i klicked the link, logt in accept the first terms, but dident accept the second terms by accident, i cant dowload now, what can i do ?

Try PMing IainC and see if he can help, but according to some responses on the WHA forum from GOA people, I think you're out of luck until next phase.
But it is always worth a try, so PM him.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie

You are basically screwed now unless GOA has changed their line on this,basically if you do accidents there you withdraw from the beta.

Or that's how it was few months ago.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture

you pressed no on that no/yes thingy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom