Groove/Vp movie from sat

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
ah so im not leet enough in your book to tell the truth, if you dont want opinions why post a movie on a public forum?

Least we kick people who cheat from our grps, not mentioning any names who conviently took a "break" at the same time and then returned at the same time :rolleyes:

if it was aimed at me or anyone i play with, please do explain :p

and heh, i think that its quite silly to talk shit about any other player when all you do is add and most of the time die trying with that group. you started nice, but lacked every bit of strength to improve and reduced yourself to adding 24/7

atleast whitelights made his own leet fg!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
if it was aimed at me or anyone i play with, please do explain :p

and heh, i think that its quite silly to talk shit about any other player when all you do is add and most of the time die trying with that group. you started nice, but lacked every bit of strength to improve and reduced yourself to adding 24/7

atleast whitelights made his own leet fg!
wouldn't know i havent been on much in the last few weeks due to rl, but if this is the case i will have a word with my guild.

so once again because im not in your little "leet" circle im not allowed an opinion? And theres me thinking you were above that, i stand corrected.
I didnt say he was bad, but he wasn't all that good either (he himself explained later it was because fraps made him lag indicating no he did not play aswell as he could)

Regarding whitelights plz dont make assumptions when you really dont have a clue of why

Ging

Part of the furniture
Damn Chronic, im starting to like your stand on these sorts of issues, must be comming down with something.

As far as VF's opinion is concerned, who gives a shit? Ive never spoken to anyone more 2 faced and whos words contradicts his actions - but hey thats just MY opinion from MY experience.

Strong case of "do as I say, not as I do"

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Calaclya said:
Damn Chronic, im starting to like your stand on these sorts of issues, must be comming down with something.

As far as VF's opinion is concerned, who gives a shit? Ive never spoken to anyone more 2 faced and whos words contradicts his actions - but hey thats just MY opinion from MY experience.

Strong case of "do as I say, not as I do"
theres a difference between "bug abuse" and cheating imo
(but ofc thats just imo ;) )

Marc

FH is my second home
Chronic, if i could i would give you so many rep points for this thread. Just ignore VF as its not worth arguing with him/her/it. VF is the most skilled person in the world at everything and knows everything there is to know about everything, didnt you know that? VF does.

p.s VF yeah yeah im a druid grappler now ask me if I give a shit.

Marc

FH is my second home
Calaclya said:

all depends on whos arse he/she/it wants to kiss this week ging.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank: Noone is saying you can't have your own opinion. But if you're gonna flame people, you better have something to back it up with - that's all.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Chronic, if i could i would give you so many rep points for this thread. Just ignore VF as its not worth arguing with him/her/it. VF is the most skilled person in the world at everything and knows everything there is to know about everything, didnt you know that? VF does.

p.s VF yeah yeah im a druid grappler now ask me if I give a shit.

/blush

Ging

Part of the furniture
moik said:
Chronictank: Noone is saying you can't have your own opinion. But if you're gonna flame people, you better have something to back it up with - that's all.

hasnt stopped u doing it over the years :)

ahh ofc your a special case :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Good movie and well played by the BD :)

Oh and I somehow actually liked the music.. :eek7:

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:

Does this have something to do with me flaming you for saying synergy was a crap guild when you are in GOL? :)

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
It just pisses me off when a b0neEdÁncer says that his class is on the same level as any other class, especially when he/she dares to compare himself to other caster class required skill wise or whatever

IMO its fucking stupid to say that.
i'd say its harder to keep track on enemy support and try to keep all of them perma interupted, then to just find a good position and start nuking..
and no i dont defend bd as a class, i just think that its harder to play it good then a damage dealing caster. i might be wrong ofc, since i never really tried a bd in fg, but damage dealing caster is about as easy as it gets..

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:

Where have your grp been lately? Watching movies so you can start beating all other guildgroups on a regular basis? :rolleyes:

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
It just pisses me off when a b0neEdÁncer says that his class is on the same level as any other class, especially when he/she dares to compare himself to other caster class required skill wise or whatever

IMO its fucking stupid to say that.

only thing i can agree on that with new determ, light modes have it very easy now but i played with/against GOOD tanks and BAD tanks and also played against GOOD and BAD bds. Even a badly played bd can save the day, while a badly played assist train will get the grp wiped.

LAAAAJFTAP TAP TAP TAP TAP bodydeb000000fff TAP TAP TAP TAP all instant, the only thing you need for a bd is a good mouse for clicking on targets (though i saw some f8ing DAncorz not so long ago xDDD) and the ability to stay in 1500 range while chasing something,,, oh and pressing, guess what, instant banelord retardness :F wont mention that bd can get pd4-5 at higher rank as the class doesnt need moc or dmg dealing Ra's to make it useful... could write an essay how utterly stupid the concept of this class is, but people playing midgard only wont ever get it. Not that i wouldnt grp with a bonedancer in mid, i did aswell but i wouldnt ever play one or go ego boosting bout my grps performance with a bd in it. Own everyone all i care but STFU bout it at least.

bd is harder then most dmgdealor-casters when it comes to fg vs fg. Tho a badly played bd can actually do sum good when a badly played caster usually dies w/o doing shit. Swtiching targets 3 times in 5 seconds is fkin hard compared to picking targets or assisting as a dmgdealor.

not saying that bd is a balanced class,just explaning hwo much it can interupts makes u relize how stupid it is, think they shud remove interupt on teh debuff and bl so they wud be used more as dmgdealor/interupter then just interuper. On the other hand the other realms have its retard classes aswell.

dno what skill ure actually refering to that a nonbddmgcaster needs taht bd doesnt. Picking targets and start nuking? Bd picks twice as much targets. Kite away cuz ure interupted? Only thing i cud think of that bd doesnt have to do, still needo kite tanks just as much. Using other spells then ur dd spell, its usually sum kind of cc ns/debuff/bolt on most casters, and same on bd. Personally i find it alot easier to play normal caster then bd. But liek i said, when i play shit on bd i still interupt stuff, in that secne i guess i takes noskill to play bd, anyone could stick sumone and spam insta.

Marc

FH is my second home
An SM calling a BD skilless. Whatever next?

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
This is actually fun stuff to read.

IRL: Who's gonna shoot who first ?

/vote below

My vote: I think Chronictank is gonna blow up any second. Bloodpressure 23/15 :p

P.S. Please continue flaming, I like it :D

Ging

Part of the furniture
moik said:
Does this have something to do with me flaming you for saying synergy was a crap guild when you are in GOL? :)

not at all, it was a comment that has little, if no basis in fact that i felt would show the irony of your posting skillz. Just to show you dont actually need to know anything to post here :)

Say what u will about GoL, i love my guild and wouldnt change it for the world :clap:

Marc

FH is my second home
Calaclya said:
not at all, it was a comment that has little, if no basis in fact that i felt would show the irony of your posting skillz. Just to show you dont actually need to know anything to post here :)

Say what u will about GoL, i love my guild and wouldnt change it for the world :clap:

You called Synergy crap?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
You called Synergy crap?

Dont think he did, but i can do that.

Synergy is crap!

there you go, live long and prosper mate!

Ging

Part of the furniture
noaim said:
Where have your grp been lately? Watching movies so you can start beating all other guildgroups on a regular basis? :rolleyes:

Not at all ive had some recent medical issues which have prevented me from rvr'ing (wankers cramp) and since we lost the relics and ive lost any advantage as a merc i may have had before ive felt there not much chance of winning so instead of trying ive taken the easy way out and gone pve for a while.

And its nothign to do with the 5 sec lag spikes ive been getting any time i try to run out anywhere in rvr atm and that fact that we dont have a regular sorc for our group.

Still i might get my leech bot (scout) to 50 only 3.5 years after starting him :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Mastade said:
Dont think he did, but i can do that.

Synergy is crap!

there you go, live long and prosper mate!

erm mastade, you're confusing me

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Calaclya said:
Not at all ive had some recent medical issues which have prevented me from rvr'ing (wankers cramp) and since we lost the relics and ive lost any advantage as a merc i may have had before ive felt there not much chance of winning so instead of trying ive taken the easy way out and gone pve for a while.

And its nothign to do with the 5 sec lag spikes ive been getting any time i try to run out anywhere in rvr atm and that fact that we dont have a regular sorc for our group.

Still i might get my leech bot (scout) to 50 only 3.5 years after starting him :)
lol :<

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
bd is harder then most dmgdealor-casters when it comes to fg vs fg. Tho a badly played bd can actually do sum good when a badly played caster usually dies w/o doing shit. Swtiching targets 3 times in 5 seconds is fkin hard compared to picking targets or assisting as a dmgdealor.

not saying that bd is a balanced class,just explaning hwo much it can interupts makes u relize how stupid it is, think they shud remove interupt on teh debuff and bl so they wud be used more as dmgdealor/interupter then just interuper. On the other hand the other realms have its retard classes aswell.

dno what skill ure actually refering to that a nonbddmgcaster needs taht bd doesnt. Picking targets and start nuking? Bd picks twice as much targets. Kite away cuz ure interupted? Only thing i cud think of that bd doesnt have to do, still needo kite tanks just as much. Using other spells then ur dd spell, its usually sum kind of cc ns/debuff/bolt on most casters, and same on bd. Personally i find it alot easier to play normal caster then bd. But liek i said, when i play shit on bd i still interupt stuff, in that secne i guess i takes noskill to play bd, anyone could stick sumone and spam insta.

pwnjoo, i dont see you chain interrupting multiple players at once in movie? only watched 1st 8 mins tho and got bored.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
You called Synergy crap?

I believe hes refering to this post from GENERAL flame section

GinghasahugeGut said:
Welcome dude - you have joined the best realm (alb) not those scabby, dirty hibs or mids

Roll whatever class u want to, Inf IS great fun but to compete in RvR you will need a buffbot (Full enhancement specced cleric) - the reason for this is EVERYONE else uses one (or more).

If you can afford it buy 2 a/c rather than just one and lvl up your BB at the same time. It will make lvling easier and as an Inf that will be v important.

Get cata on both a/c's and lvl either with quests or in instances - piece of piss - u will be able to get to 50 in about 2 weeks (based on playing 4hours per night).

Join a guild - there are quite a few guilds that are generally more initially PvE orientated. I'm sure if u ask on this forum u will get a couple of positive responces.

(I would recommend SYNERGY as they are laughed at so much in RvR they end up crying and killing grey cons )

Once your lvl 40 you can start Master levels - for an inf you will be needed ml9 (mezz poisen) for rvr, as well as this you will need to sort yourself a respectable template, you dont HAVE to use artifact's but they do give you the edge.

Even after u finish fully toa'ing your inf and getting capped buffs from your bb dont expect to be able to win any fights. Remember all you have done with all your work is level the playing field because expect all enemy's to be similarly equiped.

A high realm rank enemy will 90% of the time tear you apart, not to mention the stealth zergs (4+ stealthers in the same area). If you wish to play solo most of the time then expect to be frustrated alot.

Mind you playing an inf is one of the most fun classes and has personally bought me ALOT of enjoyment over the past couple of years.

Good luck in whatever u want to do.

So yes i was absolutly destroying synergy Marc - im sorry but your guild will have to close now :(

And i had such fun on the "unending story" on your webby - www.synergydeathcrew.com

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

no wait hang on a sec......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

<gets off the floor>

try playing a dmg dealing caster AGAINST a fg with a bd in it b4 u spout some random crap please.

even if u cant pick a target on time u got silly BL interrupts on a huge radius just to make ur job that much easier.

i honestly dont think u will understand just how bad it is untill u have played against a decent mid grp with a bd in it urself.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
pwnjoo, i dont see you chain interrupting multiple players at once in movie? only watched 1st 8 mins tho and got bored.
arguing for a more general case :)

and im not playing v well in teh movie, targetting sux theres lots of times i have one insta up trying to get a target but simply miss it 2-3 times or too slow with the mouse (i still cant target moving stuff properly with 10fps :/). Also their droods where playing pretty good avoiding getting interupted, run out of range in opposite directions etc. Its hard keeping track of 2 moving targets while u have to chase em to get in rrange plus kiting tanks.

on the other hand u mite say i didnt have to play better then i did, was only one grp out that actually challenged us and ,blame our setup or whatever, but we seemed to have a slight advatage on them.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
at my expense :<

true Marc, but u have to admit some of the things have been pretty inventive :) Fortunatly im innocent and have only ever sought to quench those evil roumers and bring the subject off your antics with the KJ jelly and the chicken.....

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom