Groove/Vp movie from sat

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
5 caster grp from shammy pov, or is this actually worth dling?

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
healer healer sham bd sm sm zerk war
bd-pov
dno if its worth dling tho

statued

Loyal Freddie
GAWD i hated ur grp ::<

did ye lose to any1? :<

aside from teh alb zerg ofc

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Was alot more enjoyable vid this time for sure :)

ps. bubble bobble rox

rure

Fledgling Freddie
wtf, I were playing kesa. you didnt mention me you lazy bum

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to download but filefront :puke: aww well hopefully content is worth the wait :D

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
sloooooooow targeting , never panning.
Nice fights but useless bd!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
nice moveh, tho i dislike tarded bds... no clue why doesnt any tank use matter-energy weapon tho, i mean that malice - battler dmg against a pd caster is just laughable :D

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
everytime i see a bd pov movie i get more and more like upset or sumth as to why they rnt nerfed to the ground or sumth.. Pot smokin mythic for the win

Heck its almost worse than my stun on caster qq this :)

Anyways wtf is up with the music

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Can you tell me how you got such a clear image? Only way I've been able to get it that clear was by running Fraps in full mode which makesmassive files :<

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
Can you tell me how you got such a clear image? Only way I've been able to get it that clear was by running Fraps in full mode which makesmassive files :<

You ask a question and then answer it yourself. He ran fraps in full mode and then compressed in xvid 1500 kbps

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
You ask a question and then answer it yourself. He ran fraps in full mode and then compressed in xvid 1500 kbps

yeah, I wasnt too sure if it was full mode or some kind of uber codec :)

Guess I'll need a bigger harddrive!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
for the music whine, i agree its not to my taste but they obviously like it so its hardly "shit music" to them ;), points at AD's last installment yet noone whined at that

for the bd whine, if you actually played the class you would know the only viable specc is supp since bone army pets dont assist and dark spec is pretty useless. If they actually fix the class people might try new things ;)

Movie was ok, nice to see caster grps can still work ableit rr8+ pd4 ones :x

Lethul

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
for the music whine, i agree its not to my taste but they obviously like it so its hardly "shit music" to them ;), points at AD's last installment yet noone whined at that

for the bd whine, if you actually played the class you would know the only viable specc is supp since bone army pets dont assist and dark spec is pretty useless. If they actually fix the class people might try new things ;)

Movie was ok, nice to see caster grps can still work ableit rr8+ pd4 ones :x

haha, i really doubt they like this kind of music. do you know who Amy Diamond is? i think they put this kind of music in as a kind of joke ( a bad one ! ), just like rure does in all his mini vids :m00:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Lethul said:
haha, i really doubt they like this kind of music. do you know who Amy Diamond is? i think they put this kind of music in as a kind of joke ( a bad one ! ), just like rure does in all his mini vids :m00:
i just find it annoying the same muppets only post on a movie is
crap music
when tbh thats all a matter of opinion, if it goes well with the vid its not "crap music" in the context of the video.

/end rant :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Very Nice movie imo :)
And also the music was cool :worthy:

Xomer 6L5 Zerker ML10 BL
Ermela 3L8 Sb
Karia 4L6 BD
Nikolhs ml9 Summ Sm
+3x50lvls

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
90 % of spells in this movie is lifedrain/DD 3 % twf 3 % tendrils 3 % debuff dex 1 % rr5 bd ra

just one question, did you used 1 single root in whole movie ? I dunno what is more easy to play a warlock or a bd :/ skills!!!!1

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Fanx for a nice saturdayevening/night :clap:

cya out there, and nerf grapple ( or stop using it on me *cough* heste! *cough*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom