Groove/Vp movie from sat

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
90 % of spells in this movie is lifedrain/DD 3 % twf 3 % tendrils 3 % debuff dex 1 % rr5 bd ra

just one question, did you used 1 single root in whole movie ? I dunno what is more easy to play a warlock or a bd :/ skills!!!!1
He doesn't need to when he plays with skilled players! :worthy: :cheers: :drink: :sex:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Iphis said:
Trying to download but filefront :puke: aww well hopefully content is worth the wait :D

there is a little trick...copy+paste the url, then open multiple tabs/windows ( depending if you use a browser or Shemale Explorer ). Then you wait till first one logged in, log in 2nd, 3rd etc. time and enter these as alternative url's into your download program.

Well that's how I do it :p and I get the max out of my line ( 120kb/s , telecom is slow on giving me better line /cry )

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
personaly i think that the music was better than any of that shit shown in that vid from the bonedancer pov, cheers.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Xxcalibur said:
90 % of spells in this movie is lifedrain/DD 3 % twf 3 % tendrils 3 % debuff dex 1 % rr5 bd ra

just one question, did you used 1 single root in whole movie ? I dunno what is more easy to play a warlock or a bd :/ skills!!!!1
why would he if he didnt have to?
randomly rooting things with a lower duration root is hardly smart

liloe said:
there is a little trick...copy+paste the url, then open multiple tabs/windows ( depending if you use a browser or Shemale Explorer ). Then you wait till first one logged in, log in 2nd, 3rd etc. time and enter these as alternative url's into your download program.

Well that's how I do it :p and I get the max out of my line ( 120kb/s , telecom is slow on giving me better line /cry )
sneaky :x

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
why would he if he didnt have to?
randomly rooting things with a lower duration root is hardly smart

sneaky :x

he had some minutes druids pets on him, interrupting his baseline DD , dont think qc root is very hard m8. Its a fact a bd bad played can be more usefull than other good played classes :/ the video shows it

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Meril said:
Fanx for a nice saturdayevening/night :clap:

cya out there, and nerf grapple ( or stop using it on me *cough* heste! *cough*)

wub u meril :)

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
he had some minutes druids pets on him, interrupting his baseline DD , dont think qc root is very hard m8. Its a fact a bd bad played can be more usefull than other good played classes :/ the video shows it

spot on :clap:

Himse

FH is my second home
music was of <3

but tbh i didnt like the BD play:|

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Xxcalibur said:
Hardly true, because he is a ok player, if he wasnt then he would have been dead every fight

he isnt however a good player either :p

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Hardly true, because he is a ok player, if he wasnt then he would have been dead every fight

he isnt however a good player either :p
haha ok :p

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
firb bm should really try lw weps if he wanna kill that bd:mad:

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
BD played well imo, and I liked the movie over all. haven't seen many decent BD PoV videos lately, and this one was good. sure you can argue why he didn't QC root when you would have, but overall he played well, interupted support, use tendrils etc well. you can hardly say it was a "bad" play.
if you want to bitch about something, bitch about that bainshee who bothered to spam taunt on BD for like 30secs. xD

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
why would he root a druid pet thats attacking him when 50% of the spells on qb's are instant

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Frostor said:
why would he root a druid pet thats attacking him when 50% of the spells on qb's are instant
especially when the druid pet dies from one insta-lt :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Lorfo said:
sloooooooow targeting , never panning.
Nice fights but useless bd!

only thing that bothered me was the slow targetting, couldve interrupted 100% more if he was faster with that. else was a nice movie

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
thx alot for comments! sum ppl jumping to too big conclusions, i mean its not like we had the best opposistion, and wud prolly have won those fights even with me afk so not really easy to motivate u to play ure best.

Had alot of trouble targetting yes, i thought i was even worse then what shows in the movie. Going from 30fps windowedmode to 10fps fullscreenmode (to be able to fraps) on same resolution really made targeting on moving targets a nightmare, still not rly used to it after another 2 days of rvring, and just moving mouse from one target to another seem to takes ages now, tried increasing sens on mouse but doesnt seem to work ingame :/.

And seriously, noone argues about that bd isnt a easy class but using dd/lt/debuff 90% of the time is hardly very diff from other classes except support. Playing a tank u prolly spam 3-4 opening styles 90% of the time and followups 10%, playing dmgdealercaster is like dd cc ns/interupt/debuff 90% of the time etc. Besides I usually switch targets 2-3 times more then any MA etc.

Hope i can get a new movie out shortly when im more used to playing while recording and with sum other grps and harder fights!! :)

Thx again for bothering to comment!

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
you should try using gamecam instead of fraps.
no idea why everyone dislikes gamecam, but its actually smaller files and better recording options than fraps. :s

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
And use a better host plix :(

I don't pay for a decent line to download 250 megs at 35kb/s

xsa15

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
wait, this comes from someone in mjollners fury, right?

He's right though. :p Never met one good BD, ever. Only decent one I've faced enough times to remember is Maelstroms who actually permainterrupts 2 or 3 targets whole fights instead of using all instas on one target over and over.

Doesn't help that 90% of the BM's refuse to get LW's so you can actually kill them fast too. :p Lazy shitfaces:((((((((((

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
pippi said:
And seriously, noone argues about that bd isnt a easy class but using dd/lt/debuff 90% of the time is hardly very diff from other classes except support. Playing a tank u prolly spam 3-4 opening styles 90% of the time and followups 10%, playing dmgdealercaster is like dd cc ns/interupt/debuff 90% of the time etc. Besides I usually switch targets 2-3 times more then any MA etc

It just pisses me off when a b0neEdÁncer says that his class is on the same level as any other class, especially when he/she dares to compare himself to other caster class required skill wise or whatever

IMO its fucking stupid to say that.

only thing i can agree on that with new determ, light modes have it very easy now but i played with/against GOOD tanks and BAD tanks and also played against GOOD and BAD bds. Even a badly played bd can save the day, while a badly played assist train will get the grp wiped.

LAAAAJFTAP TAP TAP TAP TAP bodydeb000000fff TAP TAP TAP TAP all instant, the only thing you need for a bd is a good mouse for clicking on targets (though i saw some f8ing DAncorz not so long ago xDDD) and the ability to stay in 1500 range while chasing something,,, oh and pressing, guess what, instant banelord retardness :F wont mention that bd can get pd4-5 at higher rank as the class doesnt need moc or dmg dealing Ra's to make it useful... could write an essay how utterly stupid the concept of this class is, but people playing midgard only wont ever get it. Not that i wouldnt grp with a bonedancer in mid, i did aswell but i wouldnt ever play one or go ego boosting bout my grps performance with a bd in it. Own everyone all i care but STFU bout it at least.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
moik said:
Shouldn't really throw stones when you're in a glasshouse.
ah so im not leet enough in your book to tell the truth, if you dont want opinions why post a movie on a public forum?

Vodkafairy said:
wait, this comes from someone in mjollners fury, right?
Least we kick people who cheat from our grps, not mentioning any names who conviently took a "break" at the same time and then returned at the same time :rolleyes:

good bd?
/points at hellsraiser when he played

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Least we kick people who cheat from our grps, not mentioning any names who conviently took a "break" at the same time and then returned at the same time :rolleyes:

No you dont, if someone reports you for cheating you ban them from your ml-raids lol.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
noaim said:
No you dont, if someone reports you for cheating you ban them from your ml-raids lol.
my raid my rules my choice, if you dont like it well i dont care and neither did the 200+ on my last run

and i still havent heard back from goa when i argued the point, if you would like to discuss it further use the nifty search tool read the last 100 pages of the previous post and then add your comment at the end
run along now :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom