Groove/Vp movie from sat

Ibilic

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
And seriously, noone argues about that bd isnt a easy class but using dd/lt/debuff 90% of the time is hardly very diff from other classes except support. Playing a tank u prolly spam 3-4 opening styles 90% of the time and followups 10%, playing dmgdealercaster is like dd cc ns/interupt/debuff 90% of the time etc. Besides I usually switch targets 2-3 times more then any MA etc.

you cant really compare how many buttons to push to how hard a class is to play though. main thing with bd imo is everything is insta hence no need for any kind of positioning as u cant get interupted thus making it easy

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha

no wait hang on a sec......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

<gets off the floor>

try playing a dmg dealing caster AGAINST a fg with a bd in it b4 u spout some random crap please.

even if u cant pick a target on time u got silly BL interrupts on a huge radius just to make ur job that much easier.

i honestly dont think u will understand just how bad it is untill u have played against a decent mid grp with a bd in it urself.
Tho i dont agree with all teh wajn, i did say i agreed that bd was imba.

And i dont just guess and then type here like u and most others, ofc i have played vs decent-v.good midgrps with bd in em. Not as dmgdealer but as support.

My point is that ppl that say bd is easier than dmgdealing caster are wrong. And 3*bl every 5 mins hardly make up for lousy targeting however they do add sum extra interupts. Think u missed the point, so imo just cut the "hahaha...." shit next time.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
Tho i dont agree with all teh wajn, i did say i agreed that bd was imba.

And i dont just guess and then type here like u and most others, ofc i have played vs decent-v.good midgrps with bd in em. Not as dmgdealer but as support.

My point is that ppl that say bd is easier than dmgdealing caster are wrong. And 3*bl every 5 mins hardly make up for lousy targeting however they do add sum extra interupts. Think u missed the point, so imo just cut the "hahaha...." shit next time.

i got ur point...... i just found it funny..... ;)

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
might have got a bit carried away earlier, i dont actually mean that a bd is harder in every case then sum other caster. What i mean is that bd is infact harder then ppl make it out to be, keeping track of 2-5 casters making sure u always interupt the right one, or making sure that 2 support chars is perma interupted is a challenge, just as trying to avoid getting interupted as a dmgdealer. Then there are ofc the highutil casters like eld and sorc that requiers mayhaps more thinking before casting a spell.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:
i got ur point...... i just found it funny..... ;)
so u disagree that bd is hard to play? or...atleast playing it good is.

Marc

FH is my second home
As long as you enjoy playing your class pwnjoo you shouldnt have to justify yourself to anyone. I think all classes are difficult to play in their own way. But thats just me, obviously others will feel certain classes are easy to play and boy do they like to shout it from the rooftops.

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
Pipppi said:
so u disagree that bd is hard to play? or...atleast playing it good is.

yes i disagree that bd is hard to play, although in saying that it is very noticeable when ur playing good bd's compared to other not so good ones. but what im getting at is that in fg fights even a bd played badly can make a difference.

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
Rushie said:
yes i disagree that bd is hard to play, although in saying that it is very noticeable when ur playing good bd's compared to other not so good ones. but what im getting at is that in fg fights even a bd played badly can make a difference.
yer, i think i wrote that earlier in the thread, but that is more to the retardness of the class. Still think most would find playing bd wud be as hard as playing dmgdealer, altho it mite not rly show if they play it bad.
Atleast i do.

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's fair to conclude most ppl agree that BD is indeed a retarded class. Me personally i agree that it's not 'that' easy to target multiple moving opponents and keep them interrupted, despite it being a retardclass and having BL abilities at your disposal. :p

Seems a bit harsh to be laughing at Pipppi because i think his view is pretty just and accurate. Meanie Rush. :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Since in a failed attempt to get something working a bit ago I uninstalled 80% of my video codec's can anyone point me in the direction of the one I need to go get back? :fluffle:

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Since in a failed attempt to get something working a bit ago I uninstalled 80% of my video codec's can anyone point me in the direction of the one I need to go get back? :fluffle:

*Points at xvid*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom