Greetings from an old fart ;)

Niar

Fledgling Freddie
Heya all, if there are still some oldschool gimps around anymore :), just found these forums by accident and thought I'd come and check in. Am sitting here in army with 20 days left of military service, dang, been here 260 days already which is 260 too much hehe. Is there anyone I know from before that's gonna go for WoW when it comes out, would be fun to meet up again, especially with the old SotL guys etc, hope some are left and take care :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Niar that annoying infil that kept killing people in yggdra? :p

Niar

Fledgling Freddie
that would be me, but that was mostly pre lvl50 ;)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Niar, you old YMCA gimp! Think most of the old SotL people are going to play WoW when it comes out.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
rofl this was a su(r)prise (dammit SF i still aint sure about the spelling..), hey there gm :)

WOW for sure when it comes to EU and for quite many others it looks :)

Niar

Fledgling Freddie
hey hey eroa sf luktargimp and my ymca pimp derric :), hehe hope I get into closed beta so I can check it out a lil, going for undead rogue probably :D. Seems like a damn good game to me of what I've seen/read so can't really miss this out.

Niar

Fledgling Freddie
you know I love you pudzy that's why I didn't mention you, don't want to reveal our love secrets.

Niar

Fledgling Freddie
nurf loch too :D, anyone know where Artemis is these days?

Niar

Fledgling Freddie
copycats :| heh several Niar's too :p, referring to original artemis that played in sotl in the same time as me but he probably quit long ago and aint on irc anymore, said atleast that he would play WoW so maybe I'll see him one day again :)

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Artemis plays Final Fantasy atm, coming onto IRC every now and then acting old and perverted, just as usual. :p

Solid

Fledgling Freddie
Hoi GMGMGMGMGM :D

I am gonna be deffo playing WoW when it EVENTUALLY retails, long wait i reckon :D

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
wb Nair :p

I was a mentalist once :/

Will hopefully also be playing Wow with lots of other DAoC'ers when it comes out (some time in 2009)

Niar

Fledgling Freddie
Sup mr Solid :), damn, I feel like home again, because people can't still write my name correctly "Nair", hehe. Can't remember dem hibbies so well I just used to come by for some coffee with p0x (sharwyn) usp and jarakin and the other fools ;)

Niar

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc I remeber you male teh cute lil hero champ :), I have so much memories from DAoC still and I remember lot of scenarios and fun stuff :) and in case I forget I always have the ~2k screens of just my armsman +1k from Niar so :), hey to cami too. Have some gimp screens online at www.multi.fi/~tranq/Niar and /Thiralith and rest on bro's HDD.

Pyrotechnix

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Niar,

I rejoined the game about 4 weeks ago after 18 months away. Gotta say i'm having a fun time again :)

With regards to WoW, quite a few SotL joined The Last Watch who will be trying out WoW. Nice to see/hear from you again and hopefully get together in WoW.

Regards,

Pyrotechnix
Level 50 Theurgist
The Last watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom