Greatest Console Game?

O

old.fatty-

LETS SETTLE THIS WITH A GAME OF TICK TAC TOE!!!!!!!1111
WINNER TAKES ALL!

BODHI (hero) Vs TOPGUN (Q3 god etc... *pish*)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

lamer

O

old.ignus

Anybody want to clear ff7 I can tell you the ultimate "make you invincible" materia combination.

First you need 2 knights of the round materia, give both to cloud and link one to HP absord, and the other to MP absorb, both these mastered, then give everyone a mime materia. If you want link final attack to phoneix and you're away.
Basically cast knights of the round and keep miming it, every time you use it any lost MP or HP will be fuly replaced.

However don't use this on ruby weapon coz it's a little complicated, although I can tell you how to kill him too if you want?

O

old.fatty-

ff7 is old though isnt ffx out or somethinig ???

O

old.ignus

who cares its still better than 8 and possibly 9, and stop using Roman numerals we're british its ff10.

S

Summo

Originally posted by Nighty
Goldeneye
4 player
3 mates
slappers only
license to kill
crouching only
..hysterics

I'd agree with that. :D Goldeneye is the only console game I've spent any real time with. Absolutely hilarious.

Anyway, why are you discussing consoles in the Flame Forum?

N

nath

Having seen FFX upclose and personal (my mate has an imported us ps2 and FFX on it, i can say whoa . It's fucking AWESOME. The graphics are stunning, like 90% of it is proper 3d, none of that rendered background lameness. The fmv, as you'd expect is the best yet..and it's quite jaw droppingly gorgeous. FFX is definetly worth the wait, you'll see.

Plus, yes FFXI is online only, but FFXII is back to single player, and they're working on it now so don't worry :)

Nath

p.s. My personal fav set of console games is the tekken series..can't wait for tekken 4 to come out on the ps2 :)

D

Daffeh

am i the only person in the whole world who DOESNT like the Final Fantasy series?

they are just kiddied up semi RPG's as far as ive seen/played

N

nath

they're not kiddied really..the stories (as previosly said) can be very complex. Plus, I used to hate the games, but when FF7 came out on the pc my mate convinced me to get it so i did. When i finally started playing it properly.. I realised that they're great games. They do take a while to get in to the whole final fantasy universe, but once you're there you'll feel at home with all the games.

C

Custy

Speedball 2

Dunno if it was ever a console game as i played it on the amiga but it was an arcade type game. :)

N

nath

oh yes, that game was the daddy.

What ever happened to speedball 3? Did they finish it?

N

Nibbler

Dunno, but they're making Speedball Arena for the PC

D

Daffeh

Originally posted by Custy
Speedball 2

Dunno if it was ever a console game as i played it on the amiga but it was an arcade type game. :)

yes twas on the MegaDrive at least

cant wait for SPA

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Ain't naught wrong with the FF games... a bit like the movie. Nice to look at but plot wise there isn't anything there...

O

old.ignus

Originally posted by D0LLySh33p
Nice to look at but plot wise there isn't anything there...

A witch! A witch! Burn her!!!!!

S

Sir Frizz

I thought Final Fantasy was based around plot? I could probably write a 20 page essay on the story behind FF7 alone:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom