Great Night!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to thank all the groups running tonight, had some great RVR. I'm afraid I don't know all the Pryd guilds, but Severance, Crimson Tears (I think), several pick up groups including Fuji's - some really nice fights tonight :)

Finished with an epic bridge battle - rawwrr great fun!

Thanks to all involved, we had a great laugh on TS :)

:cheers:

Gamah

Banned
Was not a full sev group we were running with 3 pick ups, thanks for the fun guys even though we got owned quite a bit :p

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
O'Rly ?

i cant stress this enourgh, i hate druid pets

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
it sucked big hairy bollox thanks to albs running so close together you were lucky if you found a FG apart. We go Agramon and in the middle of a nice fight against Mids and what happens - another group adds from behind. :(

shite RvR

At least you had your fun.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Was not a full sev group we were running with 3 pick ups, thanks for the fun guys even though we got owned quite a bit :p

Yeh, we had a couple of pick ups at times too.

I said to your BGer earlier, always good fights against you :)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
I'd like to thank all the groups running tonight, had some great RVR. I'm afraid I don't know all the Pryd guilds, but Severance, Crimson Tears (I think), several pick up groups including Fuji's - some really nice fights tonight :)

Finished with an epic bridge battle - rawwrr great fun!

Thanks to all involved, we had a great laugh on TS :)

:cheers:

Yeah, it was a great night of rvr actually. Great to see cluster is alive and kicking again :)

Gamah

Banned
eggy said:
Yeh, we had a couple of pick ups at times too.

I said to your BGer earlier, always good fights against you :)

I have a bg'r? Maybe someone should tell him that xD

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
from my wiev is bad. we rarely found fights or we have to pass groups .
to many albs out . alb groups = mid + hib groups number atm think

brad

Fledgling Freddie
RvR for me was crap tonight, 3 hours 1 solo kill out of the 3 as mids added out of the 2, as i should have had 3.

And i logged with 3 kills, as i don't add, and 14 deaths. :) Thanks to all the alb groups that farmed me tonight.:cheers: Was fun!

Guess ill stick to playing earlier rather than late at night.

And thanks to jammiemallicus grp that didn't farm me on a numbers of occasions. :cheers:

Brite

Banned
dont worry brite will be back to farm you all next week with some different strange foreigners!

:fluffle:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
dont worry brite will be back to farm you all next week with some different strange foreigners!

:fluffle:

goodie goodie your always my no1 target :)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah was a good night tbh... Not a massive ammount of RPs made, but had some awesome FG v FG fights!

PS. thanx for the 1 v 1 at agramon bridgehead brad, was good fight :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Was a good night, tbh had a fight against you with the pickup group i was in, was good fight, till i felt the assist train hit me :p

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
U are welcome Eggy, had quite a fun night myself, first run with our grp for month and had a blast:cheers:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Everybody is talking about pickup grps...

I begin to wonder why no one picks up my fire wiz?:(

Perhabs I am just shite...

Corran

Part of the furniture
brad said:
/stuff
And thanks to jammiemallicus grp that didn't farm me on a numbers of occasions.

Heh, Poor Bradlex... did you notice i stopped being a bastard this afternoon too you? After a couple of times i felt i had got enough revenge for the times you zerged me a couple months ago :D

Spent more time letting people live then fighting this afternoon tbh, watched many fights and after being a git to you and jamiesmallicious i just left you from then on. 1shotting jamie after the fight with a merc was cruel, but fun. Helped him later though, guarded him from attacks when he finished a couple of fights on very low health.

As for the evenings rvr... i was somewhat lagged out, from 20:05 my connection was beyond awful again, mistral.net routing out of scotland that my ISP uses started to ping at about 8000 for 2 hrs so stopped playing at 21:00. Surprised didnt ld alot actually, but somehow it recovered just in time. Had a few good fights, and a few awful but funny ones.

Funny one, running into Gamah's group, think they had just finished a fight. I stop to cast pet then realised this and the group turned away, however took me moment to see this (lag image showed it in end) so i ran away, lag finished and to them i must have warped from one side of the fight to another side where i appeared next to the bard. Dont know who shit theirself more as i couldnt see the stupid banshee to pet :p Finally got petting but everyone i tried to attack warped from one side mg to other constantly.

Or there was the lagging, knowing group changed direction but not sure where, stopping and appearing in a fg when the lag ended. Fucking scary. RR5 and die to a bd who wouldnt bloody get stunned :p

Some really good fights though where i didnt get lag and actually got to play how it meant to be and felt good to actually be able to do my job effectively instead of just intermittenly... hopefully mistral.net sort the router out soon, constantly sending them emails in the evenings now till they fix it.. wonder who be pissed first, my ISP or them :p

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't think much of RvR tonight. Had a laugh at the end though with the fight on the bridge ^^

Fg v Fg wise. Albs less fucking adding. Seriously. - We had a nice start with Severance and then albs come and add on us. Kudo's go's to you guy's after we pulled out. Killed the alb group and didn't add on us when the zerg hit us :clap: :cheers:

Even if your in a PuG. I don't think you should add. Have some respect for some people :eek:

Yes I agree with Steveh, far too many albs out.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
brad said:
Thanks to all the alb that farmed me tonight.:cheers: Was fun!

np the rps were good ! :m00:

anyway be happy that you had a few solo fights :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Lookdaddy said:
Yeah was a good night tbh... Not a massive ammount of RPs made, but had some awesome FG v FG fights!

PS. thanx for the 1 v 1 at agramon bridgehead brad, was good fight :)

:p np.s would have been nice if you stood still though, my pc can't handle when people are moving about, and tend to lag and get target out of view. :p

Think im gonna giv this year a fresh start, so ure grp can be of me hate list, for a while, atleast a while.

And to Corran, thanks for being nice to me

And to wittor! Nerf you got lucky the 2 times we had a fight. First fight you got evade stun of, and my pc dcided to pause for 5 seconds while im stunned, so could't purge :p ( thinks about buying a new pc)

And second time you had 12% left and you evaded my last set of atatcks, nerf you!

But i dinged 200 solo kills today which i was happy with. Respeced to warlord, as tbh i don't find grp/zerg rvr that much fun, i prefer to wait for the rare 1v1 fight i get, so i get more out of the game. More of a challenge from my point of view. Plus it gets your heart thumping which you don't get in fg v fg rvr.

Hopefully tommorow will be better.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

What happened in that fight just over your bridge on agramon where 4 or 5 of you were still alive and you all sat down?

There was an alb group (AoD?) that ran by but as far as we could tell they never added and you seemed to give up.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
What happened in that fight just over your bridge on agramon where 4 or 5 of you were still alive and you all sat down?

There was an alb group (AoD?) that ran by but as far as we could tell they never added and you seemed to give up.

They added :twak:

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Hopefully tommorow will be better.

give more nice fights against my arms 2morro :) shame that stupid merc ran in and spoiled our first 1 this afternoon :mad:

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
Had a pretty bad day solo as visual, Odins is utter shite, and emain took a big drop when the guild groups zerged me 3 times in a row.

Hope that someday there would be more soloers out to fight....and more solo mids pls (not at brynja)

Gamah

Banned
Pirkel said:

They added, killed half the group and ran off. So we sat down rather than try and fight something made unwinable by retards.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
They added, killed half the group and ran off. So we sat down rather than try and fight something made unwinable by retards.

thats sums up about 5 fights last night mostly with Albs - in one of the fights we were having against Mids in Agramon a second group of Mids comes in behind and wipes out four of our group. :( Hence the posts above.

TBH it was on a hill and they probably didn't see that we were engaging another group, shit happens.

Its funny after that a lot of Albs had gone and after around 10.30pm it got a lot better and in the end was not a bad night. One of those weiro sessions ;)

Torvarg

Loyal Freddie
Had a great time in the Mid PUG, Clan Chaos/Everlast/Me :>
Had alot of clean 8 vs. 8 fights, so I'm all happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom