Great Night!

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Ambasher if u don't pm me on dotz fast enough u don't get a group :p i had fun yelling down vent at ppl for most of the nite like normal, and made good rp but kept LDing due bloody house mate playing bf2.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
They added, killed half the group and ran off. So we sat down rather than try and fight something made unwinable by retards.

F*ckin ironic that coming from you. You have no problem ganking duos and trios with a fg but someone adds on your fight making it "unwinable" then they are retards. So much anal retention in this game it's beyond belief.

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
To the Troll who /danced with me while I grappled him on Mid/Agro bridge. You died just after I blew you a /kiss.
Made me feel kinda self conscious :eek7:
But beware Hibguard for I shall /use my insta kill breath-of-death in all future conflicts :)

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
They added, killed half the group and ran off. So we sat down rather than try and fight something made unwinable by retards.

i was so fuckin angry at that fight, i SoS when we see you then casters nuked a few and pulled off.... waste of my precious RA :( (i didn't see the other alb group at that point i only saw a spread hib group)

and to that we killed half of your group, we got rps off 2 ppl from your group, one was around 30 other was around 150... yes we really killed half the group

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Duzic said:
give more nice fights against my arms 2morro :) shame that stupid merc ran in and spoiled our first 1 this afternoon :mad:

Aye that knob csil, adds on everything. He even camps the tower into agramon with a Di bot, when ever he sees me he wont move far enough away for Di to go out of range.

But i gota say it was lucky........... you got slam in just as immunity went down and had no purge up.:( The second fight that was.:cheers:

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
RVR was totally bull shit tonight, once we had a group fight with an mid group the next mid group adds,and albs run around even in agramon with 2-3 groups on stick.

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt have a very good night early on, ppl lding all time and stuff, had to go in mgs waiting lds half night. Got added on by mid tank grp but was on a bridge so..

Had fun later though running hero, especially vs 4 mid caster grp.:)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

Is that the one when you engaged us ? (Orly) near hib bridge...

New somoene added but I didn't see them kill anyone. You sat down but we would have pwned you anyway ;)

Btw, had 2 cabalists at the start of the night. I blame Chim for being a gimp.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:

Take it i wasn't there at this time then Gamah? I logged about 21:15 mind you due to the lag, but saw you a few times fighting and we left you to have your fight without an add.

Only time while i was there someone added was Ubi being a gimp nuking someone as we past the alb bridges, slapped him for that and was no adding after... but as said cant talk about after the time i logged.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
and to that we killed half of your group, we got rps off 2 ppl from your group, one was around 30 other was around 150... yes we really killed half the group

Cool thanks for confirming what we already decided on vent :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
I'd like to thank all the groups running tonight, had some great RVR. I'm afraid I don't know all the Pryd guilds, but Severance, Crimson Tears (I think), several pick up groups including Fuji's - some really nice fights tonight :)

Finished with an epic bridge battle - rawwrr great fun!

Thanks to all involved, we had a great laugh on TS :)

:cheers:

That "Epic" Battle made me release and log, sucked ass. Reminded me of old AMG Emain mid zerg vs alb zerg and non would pass for 5 hours

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira
That "Epic" Battle made me release and log, sucked ass. Reminded me of old AMG Emain mid zerg vs alb zerg and non would pass for 5 hours
:fluffle:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:

dam i miss those old fights :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Alexandrinus said:
lag is gone worse since a week now

Nothing wrong with the goa servers ping though, believe i know from 13hrs of pingplotting in 2 days :p

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
ya was nice day yesterday, (was with eggy grp a tad) just makin u guys f43r my debuff;)

Brite

Banned
Bracken said:
F*ckin ironic that coming from you. You have no problem ganking duos and trios with a fg but someone adds on your fight making it "unwinable" then they are retards. So much anal retention in this game it's beyond belief.

i hate to defend gamah in anyway but whats your right to not be killed by FGs? NONE, Duo's and Trios run to kill soloers and add on FG vs FG fights, one of the reasons i used to love solo is that FGs that would add on you, used to wait all night but i would always have my revenge and add on them back and completely fuck them over by killing all there support at the back, was always fun, if you dont want to be mowed by a guild group, call it cross realming if you want but you have to be lucky/well known or make an arrangement with them not to add, dont just come on FH whining about OMF im XXX and you add on me mister egotastic, especially if your a. an albion and b. not even fucking solo haha

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
Even if your in a PuG. I don't think you should add. Have some respect for some people

Like when a fully optimised group happily ganks a random group of wizzies, friars and armsmen, or regularly run down soloers or duos? F*ck off with that hypocritical shit...

Haggus said:
Yes I agree with Steveh, far too many albs out.

You play alb? Do something about that problem and log...

Seriously, good luck to those who just get on and enjoy their fg fights without being hypocritical or anal about it. But some of you are just asking for your fights to be targetted...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
I can't read

Try again brains. My post pointed out his hypocrasy, nothing else. I really couldnt give a shit if Im mowed down solo, duoing or fully grouped. I release and go again, and if I do get pissed off about it I just give a round of f*cks at the screen and let it go. It's posting hypocritical bullshit to try and look k00l that I think is a ****'s trick.

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken
Seriously, good luck to those who just get on and enjoy their fg fights without being hypocritical or anal about it. But some of you are just asking for your fights to be targetted...

/agree

Brite

Banned
Bracken said:
Try again brains. My post pointed out his hypocrasy, nothing else. I really couldnt give a shit if Im mowed down solo, duoing or fully grouped. I release and go again, and if I do get pissed off about it I just give a round of f*cks at the screen and let it go. It's posting hypocritical bullshit to try and look k00l that I think is a ****'s trick.

nope im afraid you will have to try again, most likely fg you met near or in agramon or on an agramon bridge? no real visible soloers go there to solo if you do you stand at the side or somthing, i dont know who you are, i doubt any prydwen people do, most alb/exc zergling #154 are like rr10 pretty crazy tbh, only visible id leave atm is cogan because he never adds and will always shout on vent to save his ass <3 and atm i cant think of any other respectable soloers, by killing you and others they are insuring they get fg vs fg fights because lets face it theres a small percent that wont add, you call it being a hypocrit, i call it common sense, reference: mael cluster vid

look at the bigger picture, not just your own

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
nope im afraid you will have to try again, most likely fg you met near or in agramon or on an agramon bridge? no real visible soloers go there to solo if you do you stand at the side or somthing, i dont know who you are, i doubt any prydwen people do, most alb/exc zergling #154 are like rr10 pretty crazy tbh, only visible id leave atm is cogan because he never adds and will always shout on vent to save his ass <3 and atm i cant think of any other respectable soloers, by killing you and others they are insuring they get fg vs fg fights because lets face it theres a small percent that wont add, you call it being a hypocrit, i call it common sense, reference: mael cluster vid

look at the bigger picture, not just your own

What the f*ck you on about? This is about Gamah (just one of many) bitching and calling people retards because they made his fight "unwinable", and yet he happily takes on "unwinable" fights when it's in his favour. If you think hypocrasy like that is fine, then you're as big a **** as he is.

As for the rest of your post (fyi I'm alb/exc zergling #64), I'm beginning to get a picture of someone who ain't the sharpest tool in the box.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bracken - Brite, 1 - 0. Looks like Brite is up the proverbial creek with no paddle. :(

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
Fg v Fg wise. Albs less fucking adding...Even if your in a PuG. I don't think you should add. Have some respect for some people :eek:

Sometimes I really wonder about people...:(

It's RvR, not 8v8. People can attack players from enemy Realms whenever they like FFS. If you don't like that then QQ back to CS :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom