Gratzee hibs on 3am relic raid

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
boppas said:
\o/

was just under 2FG's of us ..think about 12-13 of us?

I wont say what happened at the beginning tbh ^^ ..but it wasnt planned & at 1st we just thought wed have ago @ taking an alb keep etc, then we decided to have ago @ mid relic instead :D

nice try for those mids that did there best to defend /salute

bops :)

oh & btw, was 2pm GMT when we began :)

And you're proud you managed to make a late night raid.. /dismiss imo

Fletcher

Fledgling Freddie
I was there..
I saw everything..

Those foul and hideous creatures!!

Oh my god!

I cried myself to sleep..

:wanker:

Please, more fluffing! :fluffle:

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
First of all I really dont get why people make the assumption that hibs killed the game by taking another relic. First of all its part of the game, I can understand the time at which it was taken can be frustrating and I myself wouldnt be online to defend our relics at such a time.

But some people are way to much overreacting, hibs are taking more presure onto themselves by having to defend more relics. Im sure the action will increase in hib-land now, which might be a good thing. And to those who say hibs destroyed the game by taking one relic, get a grip and show us no mercy on the battlefield. :)

As for the bonuses, I dont see any advantage in the exp bonus. I would rather have albs and mids have the exp bonus so there is more low RR's to farm :p , I dont notice an increase of people exp'ing in Hibernia anyways.
As for the discount of bountypoints for keepmaintenance its no more but fair since we simply got less population (maybe the 50% discount is somewhat to high in comparison to the other realms), besides that its not the guards that defend a keep but a organised realm/ alliance.

As for the 5% extra rps we earn, as a sign of encouragement I would suggest giving it to the albs/mids for few weeks :worthy:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
svgs, bonedancers, healers, zerkers, shadowzerkers never killed the game. Never ever... this twue!!!!111

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
Basically what you're saying is that Hibs had a better setup then Mids. Which has nothing to do with overpowered classes or not. In typical FG vs FG a Midgroup has more baseline-stunners then a Hibgroup too :O

In keep takes you have to act fast as targets are visable for short period. Stun is the most important key to acctually killing an enemy in a keep fight before he can duck and cover.

That means that a class that can stun it´s own targets and nuke them are superior compared to those that needs one class stunning and another class assisting for nuking. The second set up is much harder to work with, wasting prescious time for the assisting nuker to find and get in position to nuke. Add to this that a hib casters in general stuns faster then than the average mid healer (due to race). That gives them better chances to get their target stunned. If you do not get stunned it is very easy to hide behind a wall and survive.

So Puppet, it is much easier for a hib group to have a "better" setup then mids in a keep fight.

/Otho

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I'm feeling like Albs got forgotten in this little whine thread

What About Firewizards nuking for 1500! Sorcerers bolt range mezzing and then nuking for 600 every 1 second! Er Reaver bombs! etc etc

Jjuraa

Banned
Martok said:
albs get one of the worst class's for RvR in the game (even worse then a thane :touch: ).

youve clearly not played a Heretic. or youve been listening to the Americans. either way youre wrong :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
Martok said:
albs get one of the worst class's for RvR in the game (even worse then a thane :touch: ).QUOTE]

youve clearly not played a Heretic. or youve been listening to the Americans. either way youre wrong :p

Thane's are great in NF :D
But i gotta agree, Heretics kinda suck compaired to other class's albs can choose to run (No i've never played one, Just talked to people who have level 50 ones..ToAed them and then put them on ice when they didn't perform)

Jjuraa

Banned
well im leveling a heretic the second they come out, played one and theyre one of the most overpowered 1v1 classes to date. i dont think any melee class could take one out and in most circumstances id fancy my chances vs casters too

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
well im leveling a heretic the second they come out, played one and theyre one of the most overpowered 1v1 classes to date. i dont think any melee class could take one out and in most circumstances id fancy my chances vs casters too

Any non afk warlock will insta kill you

Jjuraa

Banned
any non afk warlock with insta anyone ;P youll learn to live with it, and anyway if they dont have purge il still win

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Happlo said:
Cant belive i've just wasted my time reading this thread!! :twak:

For ANY of us to say that XXX realm is lame for early morning RRing is hypocritical to say the least. All three realms have done it before. Your perception of Hib as an overpowered realm actually stems from the fact we have a decent player base of long term, experienced and often high RR players that are still playing the game. More so than both Mid and Alb i'd say.

Yes Hibs have Animists that provide us with an advantage in a keep defence, but all realms have certain classes that give advantages in different aspects of the game. The real problem here isnt the realms, or the classes available in them, its how easy it is to do an early morning RR with a small number of people. Mythic making a change to realm guards after a certain time to make it impossible for a couple groups to RR would be the best solution.

Agreed, all the realms have been doing it. But by saying *before*, u mostly thinking about pre NF or? If so - i cant ever remember 2 fg's taking down a relic keep in OF - i dont say it dident happen - but i never noticed/heard of it. So i have to agree with ur other point as well ^^ I hope something will be done there.

So i dont think people are mad mostly because hib did it early, but that they can do it with 2 fg's ( with the same amount of mids defending? ), and mids have tried with lots more - but never made it ( at scath ).

But dont worry mids -we'll get it back .. soon

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:

Oh, great. Promote Heretics as another SOLO class... and wonder why Albs lack support in their groups. Hell, they lack viable groups altogether. It's hard for alb to construct good groups to begin with because of the spread utility.
Alb CC classes, Mincers and Sorcs, excel at solo and players prefer to spec and play them like that because of it.
Clerics are boring to play for most these days. Friars were introduced as secondary healers but they too got specced for solo, without rejuv...

This is not a solo game. Organisation is key. When you can see what you can accomplish by organising 2fg at the right hour in this game...

It seems to be a downward spiral: more solo = less viable groups = getting rolled in Rvr = more people cba and going solo
In a way that's true for all realms but more so for Albion.
It's like Haazheel said, atm Albion's a realm with 1 opted group and a bunch of solo stealthers (yes, even they refuse to group. scout assist.. pah!).

Jjuraa

Banned
well to be fair mate if youre looking for a viable opted fg class, dont roll a heretic. but for solo/duo/trio stealthzerg farming groups, and tower/keep raids, then theyre deffo a strong option

Jjuraa

Banned
they can get DI, too. but that still doesnt make them strong fg classes, GROUPED as in a few others yes, but not fg

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
TBH cba to read through the 7 pages of this thread as most seem to be QQ about a randomly decided raid to pass the time (Its not fair they RR in the morning? Its not fair you expect them to PvE and want to ban them from RvR at that time tbh and all realms have done it) More ppl QQ'ing about hibs overpowerd and not underpopulated when once again looking at cronicles Hibs havnt got much realmpts more then Albs or Mids Realm pts this week and more active charcs. Respect to the mids who have been trying at primetime though has made things more intresting would like to see what happens now we will have them inc on both fronts ;)

To people that want to whine more ,QQ all you like we have the power relics for longer if your just gonna complain and not try to do anythign about it

Gamah

Banned
koxi said:
How silly can you be.. So now mids are to blame because Hibs made a late night raid on us.. get real!.. And by the way.. Mids did actually try to raid Hibs twice this weekend.. Prime time raids even.. but both times half our zerk ld'ed and zone was laggy as hell.. but we tried.. Then Hibs tried a morning raid on Albs.. wich failed and Mids got relic instead.. and now we have to listen to some fool telling us that we are to blame.. OMG..

Oh right I was being serious...? lol..some people have no concept of how to take things on the Intraweb!

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Well I think us Albs should team up with the Mids and take all the Relics the hibs have and never give them back. ;)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
lol \o/

hibs have killed pryd :fluffle:

This is how it was:

1fg of us were out rvr, there was no enemy, we got bored, we decided to take a keep... why not hit the relic keep that would give us bonuses if we got the relic... other bored hibbys joined in the fun ;)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Quinlan said:
Very little (good) support active. Same goes for hib.

Pfft got all the good support in hib tbh, like the AD warden crew!

Anyway, strong whine in this post - old kind of whine, but new target for the whine! Tis all good mate, no worries!

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
boppas said:
lol \o/

hibs have killed pryd :fluffle:

This is how it was:

1fg of us were out rvr, there was no enemy, we got bored, we decided to take a keep... why not hit the relic keep that would give us bonuses if we got the relic... other bored hibbys joined in the fun ;)
yore not killing prydwen by taking rtelics night time youre killing prydwen by running 5 fg on stick in prime time ^^

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Vilje said:
Agreed, all the realms have been doing it. But by saying *before*, u mostly thinking about pre NF or? If so - i cant ever remember 2 fg's taking down a relic keep in OF - i dont say it dident happen - but i never noticed/heard of it. So i have to agree with ur other point as well ^^ I hope something will be done there.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=32490&highlight=relic+alarm+albion

Invisibul said:
Yes thats right readers, early morning Friday 17th Sept 04, 2 fg of Albions proceeded to advance on Dun Dagda after a surprisingly easy 6 keep take raid.
After battling guards and Hibernians, all 3 doors finally fell

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Anarch said:
yore not killing prydwen by taking rtelics night time youre killing prydwen by running 5 fg on stick in prime time ^^

Agreed :( It sucks to find 5FG on stick where your own force is only 3FG and a handful stealthers :(

Then again; 3FG camping Brynja wasnt server-killing 'WERE DEFENDING OUR LANDS' so I reckon those imaginary 5FG where probably defending Beno.

Oh and get level 50; I want 18G when you drop; not something shitty like 15gold :(

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Well... Gratz Hibernia, 10% more damage with my shrooms + LT is great, will be much fun if mids try take it back, looking forward to it. :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Jeriraa said:
Mids have been pounding on Dun Scathaig with 60-100 people for days - unsuccessful ofcourse. Why? Because all it needs to wipe such a zerg under heavy lag conditions is 2-3 animists. Yet alot of people put effort into it and brought RvR back to life.

Are you really that deluded?

Yeah, let's whine about the 2-3 Animists when the Mid zerg dies, and not the 6-7 pbaoe players charging the closely packed afk zerg with multiple TWF/AT/ST being fired as well..

Get over the frickin animist whine ffs

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
ofc hibs run with 5 fg on stick and at least 3 fg of are animists, all r11 too ofc what else? seriously ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom