Gratzee hibs on 3am relic raid

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
ppl should be like : "nocare bout relics, i'm just playin the game killin my freetime for fun" t_t.

Martok

Part of the furniture
well tbh catambs will op hibs even more + help mids get back out on the battlefeild but albs get one of the worst class's for RvR in the game (even worse then a thane :touch: ).

Tbh early morning raids suck YES, Hibs can take a high level keep in under an hour is sick! Anamists are tbh op and hibs should not have the underpopulated bonus's specialy after the ss i got lastnight from rvr i think i got a shot with about 5 fg hibs on it.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Put all relics in normal keep, and you'll have hibs controlling the more interesting ones without problems the day after the patch. The game isn't currently balanced keep wise, they have the best keep defending classes by far and they know how to use them pretty well.
Tesla Monkor said:
If all relics were in relic keeps, Midgard wouldn't have any relics left. We cannot take a keep that is defended by hibs or albs - and we cannot defend a keep that is under attack by those two realms.
This is another thing that should be looked at, yes. But it doesn't change that relics in regular keeps (with scaled NPC's) would stimulate RvR alot more then the ones behind the gates atm.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The solution is very simple, really. The realms should have the decency not to pull off shit like this. That's all there is to it.

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
well, hibs have no right to moan if their realm gets hit every night now, they whined like hell they are always under attack .. well, it's the price u pay for playing crappy, i hope u choke on it ;)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Joke just found on Daoc Europe.com

here we see how much love each realm gets from goa, sick joke i would say:

Under populated realms
Under populated realms were updated on Wednesday afternoon and this is the new table summarizing bonuses for each realm :

Level Reward Bonus Camp Bonus RvR Bonus Hookpoint Purchase

Prydwen
Albion 7 82% 0% 100%
Midgard 7 88% 0% 100%
Hibernia 2 110% 5% 50%

here we see for ourselves who gets the loving, a free level every second day, more camp bonus xp 5% rvr bonus for beeing overpowered, and if that isnt enough they get keeps at 50% bp as if they did not earn enough. Only reason they do not earn enough is that half mid population and a lot of albs take a break, or have left. Rediculus unbalanced rvr atm.

Completely laughable......... Fellow albs and mids, stay away show a sign to goa/mythic they have stretched us enough. Turn away from RvR until things get fixed with overpoweredness etc. We pay the same fee for beeing gank npc's out there as the hibs do for having a fun and very easy play.

turn pve or stop. dont turn hib cause then mythic won !!!!!!!!!! :flame:

vonwar

GM Danish Huscarls Pryd.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Ticking said:
here we go with the onderpopulated bonus circus again!

Im sorry this was just to underline the rediculess situation at the moment, i would really much rater see albion and mid opted with more range/damage etc. than to nerf hibs.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Ow bohooo

Hibs are so overpowered and definately not underpopulated..uhu..How are we overpowered? Get a clue whiny little tossers there is alot more in the equation then rp's earned.

Hib has been playing like this for 3 years. The main difference there is that we still have some groups of high(er) realm rank players since we dont all quit if a butterfly sneezes in Japan and mythic changes our fotm char and WoW releases.

and FYI the rvr boycot in teh US led to nothing spectacular. Less whine and more getting out there!

Funkybunny

Banned
imo boycot rvr! cmon middys! lets pve til we die! and yes im actually serious... im fed up of this bullshit..

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Lets get this straight...

Mids raid scath twice last weekend, both times at late night/early morning
Mids make two primetime raids this weekend on scath
Mids alarmclock raid albs power relic sunday morning
Hibs raid mids for above power relic at 3am this morning
Hibs kill RvR on server, the sky falls, the world ends, pigs fly, etc.

Mael, 50th ment.

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Hf with your mobs funnybunny thingie, maybe consider moving to US for a PvE server you actually get RP's then while PvE'n

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
yep me in siegemode is deffo overpowered... ohhh look another hibbie needs a rez.... anybody got any ammo for me catapult.... more middies, come here till i beat u with my 120dmg per swing.... wtf is awarkle when u need him, dats it i blame awarkle and his 15 shrooms of doom

Dilanta

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Lets get this straight...

Mids raid scath twice last weekend, both times at late night/early morning
Mids make two primetime raids this weekend on scath
Mids alarmclock raid albs power relic sunday morning
Hibs raid mids for above power relic at 3am this morning
Hibs kill RvR on server, the sky falls, the world ends, pigs fly, etc.

Mael, 50th ment.

You sum it up quite well. Isn't it kinda amazing that mids done five big organized raids on Scat - and still you hold our Strength?

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Dilanta said:
You sum it up quite well. Isn't it kinda amazing that mids done five big organized raids on Scat - and still you hold our Strength?

Does that mean the hibs did well or the mids did bad? You cant win (in your opinion) so you must quit. I personally dont care that much about relics. But ofcourse you guys need to whine so this is another good reason.

I'll give it one day before we have 2 new threads. One about underpopulation bonusses (yet again) and 1 about ermm shrooms?

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
The solution is very simple, really. The realms should have the decency not to pull off shit like this. That's all there is to it.
I have little hopes for realms to limit themselves. That's not going to happen, rather they will act "indecently" till the server is dead and whine after (not just hibs, but every realm that could find itself in a position of power, like hib/pry today). The difference from the past, is that when it was younger the game had bigger influx of new players and rerolling elsewhere required minimal effort - now, the time it takes to get 50, high RR and toa kit in a brand new realm just discourage rerollers from the underdog realms, especially when not in a rvr guild: no fun in the home server, too long to reroll, just quit and done with it.
Vonwar said:
Albion 7 82% 0% 100%
Midgard 7 88% 0% 100%
Hibernia 2 110% 5% 50%
Interesting, Midgard went from 92% to 88% xp bonus since Wednesday.

Something that GoA never answered ... why those 7 on a less than 800 players server ? Are you really convinced you need that malus to avoid people rerolling on mid/alb prydwen, you really think that European masochist players population is so big and you have to stop them ?

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Quinlan said:
I'll give it one day before we have 2 new threads. One about underpopulation bonusses (yet again) and 1 about ermm shrooms?

And probably a few about "why are there no one to kill?".

It´s good to see that a few hibs on IRC at least understands what this mean when it comes to rvr-activity on the server.

Seems that all 3 realms agreed that last night was good RvR, nice that we agree sometimes. =)

/j - who REALLY hopes GOA makes a big marketing-move when Catacombs comes, only a few more 100:s of players would make a world of difference!

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Regarding underpopulation bonues etc:

Scenario:

Currently hib is dominant
'If' Hib has its bonuses removed
'If' Mid/Alb suddenly stop the PVE and start to RVR
Mid/Alb start to dominate hib again . . .

Basically the bonuses Hib has is there to compensate the numbers 'potentially' available in mid and alb . . .that theses 2 realms arent as active in rvr as hib is, is no reason to remove our bonuses. Should they do so, and your realms decide to rvr on the scale its capable of . . .then we'd be underbalanced again.

I realise both mid and alb have lost key groups in rvr, but so has Hib. If all the numbers from all the realms were to rvr - youd see a fairer balance. As it stands, aye were getting the upper hand. Our bonuses are currently over compensating due to the state of affairs in alb and mid, but this is not our fault surely. . . Its down you youselves to encourage those players in your realm to play rvr aswell as pve.

Malimbar appeared to do this in mid when he moved there form hib before he quit, and it had a positive effect.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
Dilanta said:
getting wiped by gray-con shrooms two evenings in a row is darn frustrating, we did accomplish something by getting Berk to port to, and eventually the Alb Power. .

rofl no such thing as grey con shroom (unless cast by grey con player) all shrooms are blue even if cast at lowest level by 50 anim, still dont know how you die to shrooms tbh, buggers only seem hit for 70-120 (-lots) from my 48 anim, though the bomber sure hits nice (even if cant be used in keeps/towers)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i dont see anything wrong with it, mids got it with a all nighter in the first place so have no place to whine imo

what goes around comes around

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
i dont see anything wrong with it, mids got it with a all nighter in the first place so have no place to whine imo

Must just correct this statement. HIBS had been trebbing Berk, leaving 2 holes in Berk on Sunday morning.

We went there, killed the sieging hibs, the defending albs, and got Berk, this at like 08:30 Sunday morning. MIDS DID NOT pull a all nighter in the first place.

Thanks. =)

Dilanta

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Does that mean the hibs did well or the mids did bad? You cant win (in your opinion) so you must quit. I personally dont care that much about relics. But ofcourse you guys need to whine so this is another good reason.

Could be either or a bit of both, or either one at some occasions and the other at others. I'm just stating something. A fact.

And whatever you see in that, is obviously in the eyes of the beholder...

I'm not a quitter, nor a whiner, but as you state yourself, there will be more threads about exactly the same issues over and over again, and many times since there's no smoke without a fire, one is likely to assume that there might be an actual inbalance here somewhere.

Happlo

Fledgling Freddie
Cant belive i've just wasted my time reading this thread!! :twak:

For ANY of us to say that XXX realm is lame for early morning RRing is hypocritical to say the least. All three realms have done it before. Your perception of Hib as an overpowered realm actually stems from the fact we have a decent player base of long term, experienced and often high RR players that are still playing the game. More so than both Mid and Alb i'd say.

Yes Hibs have Animists that provide us with an advantage in a keep defence, but all realms have certain classes that give advantages in different aspects of the game. The real problem here isnt the realms, or the classes available in them, its how easy it is to do an early morning RR with a small number of people. Mythic making a change to realm guards after a certain time to make it impossible for a couple groups to RR would be the best solution.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Tuorin said:
Wasn't an animist there by the way... but ffs nerf that animist that wasn't there! :)

Don´t think anyone said anything about shrooms when it came to you guys taking fens this morning.

My comment was directed to the animist who didnt understand how shrooms can be very difficult to deal with when attacking a keep/tower defended by them.

/j

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Tuorin said:
Wasn't an animist there by the way... but ffs nerf that animist that wasn't there! :)

1 ani turned up with boat, strong driving skills was bad los and he sailed all the way over land ;/

The comments regarding animist were aimed at the unsuccessful primetime raids Midgard had on Dun Scath.

Spend some time to get a clue or stop posting already.

And actually noone cried for animist nerfs.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
we all know pryd gonna die soon , but hibs want to win the game when server dies, so givv 6 relics.

Dilanta

Fledgling Freddie
Tuorin said:

1 ani turned up with boat, strong driving skills was bad los and he sailed all the way over land ;/

Well, can you tell him to please not park his boat at Brynja again?

Attachments

• hibboatbrynja.JPG
    hibboatbrynja.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 117

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Caylan Raal said:
Malimbar appeared to do this in mid when he moved there form hib before he quit, and it had a positive effect.
Aye, we did few hib style raids, early mornings. Won easily one relic from albs, didn't work with hibs. No noticeable effects on normal players rvr tho ... I guess it's a bit different when you can use 'tactics' backed by high RR rvr veterans and uber keep/casters classes, versus vaktens and the tank realm. Big props for him to try ... he showed courage and dedication even if it didn't work.

Bonuses themselves aren't that important in rvr, so saying they compensate, well, it's not really true. But they represent an important factor when rerolling, especially when you can't count on pling teams - a server that doesn't encourage players in starting their careers it's a dead server - and they have a hit on morale. You lose, and at the same time you've been said you're overpopulated and you find harder to close the gap, while the dominating realm gets the rps and the welfare. Both paying the bills, the consequence is pretty obvious: if I have to pay and be punished, better to do something else, like getting the rps and the underpopulation bonuses on a bigger server :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom