Gratzee hibs on 3am relic raid

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
What is Phobia Of Mushroom?
Defined as "mushrooms", each year this surprisingly common phobia causes countless people needless distress.

To add insult to an already distressing condition, most phobia of mushroom therapies take months or years and sometimes even require the patient to be exposed repeatedly to their fear.

Hmmm this means the animists whine posts will keep on popping up for a long time still. But now we at least know it is of theraputic(sp) value. They need to keep posting it to be able to get over their phobia.

pho·bi·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fb-)
n.
A persistent, abnormal, and irrational fear of a specific thing or situation that compels one to avoid it, despite the awareness and reassurance that it is not dangerous.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
if ppl want relics they can just do as hibs did. I see no reason to hold any prime-time raids.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Agreed :( It sucks to find 5FG on stick where your own force is only 3FG and a handful stealthers :(

Then again; 3FG camping Brynja wasnt server-killing 'WERE DEFENDING OUR LANDS' so I reckon those imaginary 5FG where probably defending Beno.

Oh and get level 50; I want 18G when you drop; not something shitty like 15gold :(
yes we ran 1 fg all the time and met 3+ fgs all the time even rvr guilds from hib added on us now qq you liddul spanish boy you wasent even there ? didnt se you ore youre m8s in all evning ^^ stop defending youre excal setup puppet :)

Ps: i dinged 50 last night \0/

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Funny, Mabye i should QQ about 3fg's + mids who took hild with just 2 ppl(and 1bbot) defending who got zergd to hell... Nah why QQ we got over 100 kills before the 3fg's came ;) lvl 45 lifetap 4tw

Belomar

Part of the furniture
No such thing as being "zerged" if all you are doing is hugging a keep, especially if you are abusing bugged shrooms. :cool: After all, the very definition of keep warfare involves zerging as a central ingredient.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Funkybunny to Puppet said:
and you do coop with alb-mates.. youre a x-realmer of the worst kind imo and you always will be.. i liked you better when you ran with a mincer in grp tbh.. atleast you showed your true self then.

Couldn't possibly agree more. I've seen video clips showing this and it makes me sick to watch...

nangoi

Fledgling Freddie
Funny you say about helping albs ................i was in one othe the 2 alb groups running yesterday and tbh if i see and eneny from any realm ......... i kill them ....in fact wanna killl most of my group as well.But thats just me .
But plz dont say about mids helping albs and albs with hibs and mids with hibs .
Ive been in situation where ive thought that myself .but when ya think about it ...it just happens that we meet in placesw and fight ..nobody on the phone or irc ....just fluke .

I hope ...

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
funny thing happend last night doesnt really have anything to do whit this thread but wanted to share it anyway :) mids and hibs had a big battle close to Beno bridge dno say 2fg+ from each realm ore so and not many from any realm standing most dead etc. then 1 fg albs runs up checking the action but decides to leave for some reason they run maby a 100 yard ore then they gank a solo mid instead made me laugh tbh :) instead of wiping both mids/hibs they ran off and ganked a solo mid :p
Ps: has nothing to do whit posts above just me that found it funny to get 200 rps instead of 2k :) :drink:

anyway prydwen rvr been quite good latley even that hib & mids zerg lacking some albs thuoght but im hoping they will come out aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom