Gratz ..!

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
You /quit when they take your relics? Where did your 'For Arthur' spirit go?

Go fucking retake it!

Nope.

Had a long day at work. I log in last night and we had lost all keeps bar one. So I missed the fight due to real life. Sorry about that.

Oh and no need to swear babes.

/hug

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Which is one of the most ridiculous things written in this thread.

Its not like you're really adding anything positive yourself asspipe.

Who's pissed off? Are you pissed off?

This is a grats thread, which started off nice, that means a "positive contribution" is maybe a bit overrating the wort grats, but whining all day long is definately not what I understand by a useful comment. Also insulting me is a really good way to show how I'm right.

Am I pissed? Hell no, it takes a lot more to get me really pissed (not that kind of "aw crap" pissed, that doesn't count). Just the constant kindergarden-level discussion is really getting annoying, like "you started", "no you", "no you", "no you did"....etc. That includes random insults btw, so maybe think about it dude.

Sorin

Banned
This is a grats thread, which started off nice, that means a "positive contribution" is maybe a bit overrating the wort grats, but whining all day long is definately not what I understand by a useful comment. Also insulting me is a really good way to show how I'm right.

Am I pissed? Hell no, it takes a lot more to get me really pissed (not that kind of "aw crap" pissed, that doesn't count). Just the constant kindergarden-level discussion is really getting annoying, like "you started", "no you", "no you", "no you did"....etc. That includes random insults btw, so maybe think about it dude.

Why don't you just write Bla Bla Bla instead?
That would prolly make more sense.
And i never whine. I just make statements.

No-one can make a thread like this and don't expect it to become flamebait.

As for the "random insults", If you reply me in a way i don't like,
i will most likely throw something back at ya,
which simply means that i'm not taking any shit from you.

Take it personal if you must.
Why the fuck would i care?

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
LMAO.....LOL....ROTFLOL

PRIMETIME.....oh forgot school holiday time.

So the relic raid started prime time..........dont think so....

relics taken from shrines at prime time .......maybe.

Therefore if an alb rr started at 6am, but finished at 9am would that still class as prime time.?????:puke:

Relics are gonna get taken back, just u see.

Its the same every school holidays........hibgard spanks alb for 2/3 weeks solid, then all fook off again.........

Alb then takes them back get whined at...... our lot in life i suppose.:england:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
As much as I'm concerned you can take YOUR relics back whenever you want, but I
guess you're already not that popular in Albion
Also saying that you can't do a primetime raid cause hibs deal so much damage is the worst shit I ever heard. I'm sure
there are some really nice people in CM, no doubt, but your groups are free RP's often enough. So learn to organize
people, learn to motivate them and start a relic attempt. I play alb myself and I can tell you that they're not on
the short end of the stick when it comes to winning mage interrupts.
Which is one of the most ridiculous things written in this thread. All Blow does is post tons of whine in bad english.
Also I fail to see your contribution to this thread, except adding the whine.
The constant whining and bitching around on FH is really getting to a level, where players are being pissed off.
Imho there should be a relic-block for peace's sake

Well im not sure where my whine posts are, i explain in that post why we took that relic, you cant give a descent answer
on that. If you have problems reading my english learn some dutch and i will pm you all in dutch so you can understand
that. And try to quote the whole post instead of just a little part.

keep up the good work, making people reroll hib/mid just to farm you, or like you always did make people leave server/game
yib you are, didnt you know ?
Well i surely dont care if people like you reroll to the realms that are holding relics, at least i can call myself
an alb. You with your 3 realm chars can call yourself a realmhopper leave your realmates to die when there realm
is about to loose all.

Think CM can be blamed for killing Dyvet lol.
We should make a poll!!
People on FH that dont play excal/pryd anymore is one of the biggest reason that the population is going bad, they
trying to make more people quit.

Shadowss

Banned
Lol i said this would happen in my grp chat.. WOW well done hibs you got the relic in prime time Gratz!!!

Shame there was 1 fg of alb about 3 alb soloers and 2 fgs + of hibs the whole day wow well done massive grats -_- ....not its basically like an alarmclock raid tbh 8 defenders Max defending beno then we gave up coz of ur bainshee and his fag LoS.

now u have all 6 relics wow again isnt this as bad as wht u said albs were doing taking one of ur relics Ac'ing? u now have all relics ? wow wheres the challenge now well done again.

i logged on for the first time in ages yesterday and it seems hibs are still being the most boring realm.

Ps: i didnt read other replies i dont av enuff time :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
People on FH that dont play excal/pryd anymore is one of the biggest reason that the population is going bad, they
trying to make more people quit.

LOL Blow you don't half post some crap tbh I think you actually believe things that you write.

What happened to CM WON'T AC anymore relics during off peak hours I believe this community believed you until Tuesday morning when you all came crawling out of you little rock and proved everyone wrong lol :wanker:

You say you Proud to be an Alb but why Don't you Prove this to you Albion realm mates and organise a proper relic raid at a time when server population is higher than 20 when you normaly do it.

Time to grow some Balls BLOW my old Mucker about time CM started to Show Alb realm what you made of you seem pretty good at acting all high and mighty on FH with you comments now go and gather Alb forces together and do the honourable thing and face you enemy instead of they guards.

You never know Blow you may get to enjoy it.lol but then again guards don't put up a struggle for you.

Soulja

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
I love that English saying "me old mucker"

What does it mean?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Why don't you just write Bla Bla Bla instead?
That would prolly make more sense.
And i never whine. I just make statements.

No-one can make a thread like this and don't expect it to become flamebait.

As for the "random insults", If you reply me in a way i don't like,
i will most likely throw something back at ya,
which simply means that i'm not taking any shit from you.

Take it personal if you must.
Why the fuck would i care?

This is what I mean. You are unable to discuss without swearing. I said what I think of your answer (and no, Blow did in no way pwn any whiner). Also you're not even reading what I write. I said I'm not pissed, so why should I take it personal? If telling you that your answer was useless (because it was indeed) makes you insult people, then I really nope nobody will ever tell you something really bad.

The point is, everytime something with CM comes up, you join in as the angry kid (and with you dozens of others), not realizing what a fool you make of yourself by using even the least opportunity to get aggressive. There is nothing wrong in defending something you like (e.g. your/a guild), but at least do it in a way where you stand as a defender and not a stone-throwing demonstrator.

Well im not sure where my whine posts are, i explain in that post why we took that relic, you cant give a descent answer
on that. If you have problems reading my english learn some dutch and i will pm you all in dutch so you can understand
that. And try to quote the whole post instead of just a little part.

Hm, maybe I could've quoted your whole post, but with the nifty > button nowadays it should be easy to find it. Then again, I wasn't answering the whole of your post, just a little part, thus - oh surprise - the quote function allows editing of the original message to achieve this.

Still you whine a lot about hib dmg/"realmhoppers"/other posters.

Sorin

Banned
LOL Blow you don't half post some crap tbh I think you actually believe things that you write.

What happened to CM WON'T AC anymore relics during off peak hours I believe this community believed you until Tuesday morning when you all came crawling out of you little rock and proved everyone wrong lol :wanker:

You say you Proud to be an Alb but why Don't you Prove this to you Albion realm mates and organise a proper relic raid at a time when server population is higher than 20 when you normaly do it.

Time to grow some Balls BLOW my old Mucker about time CM started to Show Alb realm what you made of you seem pretty good at acting all high and mighty on FH with you comments now go and gather Alb forces together and do the honourable thing and face you enemy instead of they guards.

You never know Blow you may get to enjoy it.lol but then again guards don't put up a struggle for you.

Soulja

You gimp?

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
This is what I mean. You are unable to discuss without swearing. I said what I think of your answer (and no, Blow did in no way pwn any whiner). Also you're not even reading what I write. I said I'm not pissed, so why should I take it personal? If telling you that your answer was useless (because it was indeed) makes you insult people, then I really nope nobody will ever tell you something really bad.

The point is, everytime something with CM comes up, you join in as the angry kid (and with you dozens of others), not realizing what a fool you make of yourself by using even the least opportunity to get aggressive. There is nothing wrong in defending something you like (e.g. your/a guild), but at least do it in a way where you stand as a defender and not a stone-throwing demonstrator.

Hm, maybe I could've quoted your whole post, but with the nifty > button nowadays it should be easy to find it. Then again, I wasn't answering the whole of your post, just a little part, thus - oh surprise - the quote function allows editing of the original message to achieve this.

I dont whine about the hib dmg, i said they hurt alot so thats why we took the power relic back, if i would whine about the dmg i would say it not like that. Realmhoppers i dont whine about either, im just telling that im glad there not in albion anymore. People attacking CM and i try to defend that with some none violence writing, and as you can read on most posts on freddyshouse its posts from 14-16 year old people, not saying they are 14-16 year but the content and the language they use are from that age.

Internet is an easy media to call people names and to flame away, i dont like that but hey who im i.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

This is because Blow is a real Alb and Sorin is one of the real "rugridders" of Albion! Athur would be proud!

And thx for the tip of the > button! Most usefull.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
People attacking CM and i try to defend that with some none violence writing, and as you can read on most posts on freddyshouse its posts from 14-16 year old people, not saying they are 14-16 year but the content and the language they use are from that age.

Internet is an easy media to call people names and to flame away, i dont like that but hey who im i.

Ah I have to agree with you there, true words.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Rumors are that Blow and Sorin will win the Golden Bullshitter of the Year Prize ex aequo :flame:

Septina

Part of the furniture
What happened to Blow's sig 'Quit using FH at 11 March' or whatever it said? :D

Sorin

Banned
Rumors are that Blow and Sorin will win the Golden Bullshitter of the Year Prize ex aequo :flame:

Rumors are: You are an monkey fucking asspipe.
Reason is: You don't have anything better to do than pressing F5 on FH.
Reason for that is : You are a human hater, You purpose in life is to talk down to other people, to make yourself feel like a better person, but all you do is make yourself look even more like the thing you hate the most.

Looks like you P button not working think you find it Pimp thanks.
Soulja

Nah, i'm pretty sure itS gimp.

All you people do is flame other people for telling the truth.

Sorry man, you fail at life.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Reason for that is : You are a human hater, You purpose in life is to talk down to other people, to make yourself feel like a better person, but all you do is make yourself look even more like the thing you hate the most.

This coming from the person that uses expressions like 'go fuck yourself' or similair things on every second sentence he writes. :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Nah, i'm pretty sure itS gimp.

All you people do is flame other people for telling the truth.

Sorry man, you fail at life.

ROFL Sorin must admit you make me laugh keep up the good work way you spouting off makes me think Horner made another FH alt hee hee.

Don't forget to swallow and not spit wouldn't want you to do a Monica Lewinski on Blows armour.

Soulja

Sorin

Banned
This coming from the person that uses expressions like 'go fuck yourself' or similair things on every second sentence he writes. :D

I know you love me Sepie.
But you really have to move on... i mean, really.

ROFL Sorin must admit you make me laugh keep up the good work way you spouting off makes me think Horner made another FH alt hee hee.

Don't forget to swallow and not spit wouldn't want you to do a Monica Lewinski on Blows armour.

Soulja

Someone is having some strange thoughts.. And guess what!
That someone is you! :eek7:

Sometimes i wonder if you're a mutated 14 yeah old wood elf with erection problems with all those strange ideas commin out of ya.

Anyway, i'm happy i make you laugh.. atleast someone can laugh at these kinda threads.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I know you love me Sepie.
But you really have to move on... i mean, really.

Someone is having some strange thoughts.. And guess what!
That someone is you! :eek7:

Sometimes i wonder if you're a mutated 14 yeah old wood elf with erection problems with all those strange ideas commin out of ya.

Anyway, i'm happy i make you laugh.. atleast someone can laugh at these kinda threads.

Why strange it seems you doing a lot of sucking up to Blow in you posts but then again this is what I expect and as for 14 yr old bit think you need lessons in spelling rofl it the kind of spelling that comes from a 5 yr old

Commin = Coming

but then again Sorin you So Mature rofl

NOT

Soulja

liloe

It's my birthday today!
When hearing Soulja and Sorin, I'm getting closer to the point where I could give Blow a rep for his post....I've soon reached that point, soon.

Sorin

Banned
Why strange it seems you doing a lot of sucking up to Blow in you posts but then again this is what I expect and as for 14 yr old bit think you need lessons in spelling rofl it the kind of spelling that comes from a 5 yr old

Commin = Coming

but then again Sorin you So Mature rofl

NOT

Soulja

Haha, was that the best you got?
You really hurt my feelings.

That line was meant to be slang.. hence the "ya"

If not, i would have said "coming out of you"

You're such a gimp..so sad.

Think you can take tha Master of Flaming :flame:

i bet they're married irl

No, i don't do mutated wood elfs.

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
Albs have CM to thank for losing not just power but str relic :)

o_0 I dont think you will leave the other relic anyway, as you have that amount of people!!!

Nadilah you excuses were getting worst everyday....

Think something else to say :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom